HAHAHA FUCK YOU CNN

Hahaha press S to spit on CNN’s grave....
>Ratings Disaster:
>Things have gotten so bad for CNN they can’t even beat The Food Network....
Archive:
archive.fo/xMPql

diamondandsilk.americandailynews.org/2018/06/26/ratings-disaster-things-have-gotten-so-bad-for-cnn-they-cant-even-beat-the-food-network/

Attached: B582E60C-7B80-4069-92E7-552AC89CB9BA.jpg (587x404, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL_9EmEIPgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

Attached: 1526992482307.png (1280x720, 236K)

S and good riddance SSSSS S

Ted Turner
>I have an idea for a network. It will show news 24/7
>But how will fill out 24 hours a day of news programming?
>We'll just make it up

Would CNN collapse completely if conservatives stopped caring about it?

>CNN has been having a hard time lately and that might be the understatement of the century.
It’s a disaster over there and they just can’t seem to accept that Trump is president. The list of CNN’s lies about the president could fill the Library of Congress and they don’t seem to be planning on letting up any time soon.
>You’d think that they would look at the ratings and realize that something they are doing isn’t working. >The ratings are just awful. >In fact, Americans would rather watch people cook food than watch >CNN cook up lies.
>From The Daily Caller:
>CNN continues to struggle with its ratings, failing to crack the top five in both total day and primetime cable ratings last week.
>According to Nielsen Media Research for the week of June 18 to June 24, Fox News continued to dominate the other cable news networks by ranking number one in both total day and primetime ratings. MSNBC fell slightly behind at number two in both categories.
>Fox News earned its 24th consecutive week on top of basic cable with 1,465,000 average daily viewers. They also earned 2,513,000 average primetime viewers for the week.
>CNN, meanwhile, trailed far behind both of its news competitors, ranking 13th in primetime and 7th in total day. In primetime, CNN lost to HGTV, Investigation Discovery, the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, and the Food Network.
(((2)))

Funny. It's as if they somehow don't have to rely on ratings.

Attached: (((Journalism))).jpg (625x462, 55K)

Why do you guys REEEE so much about CNN, while ignoring MSNBC and FOXNEWS when they are still the top two networks? Especially MSNBC, I would think that propaganda tank would have you guys seeing commie red.

I'm surprised food network hasn't always been ahead

One at a time user.

Because everyone knows what Fox and MSNBC are. They wear it on their sleeves pretty openly. CNN still tries to pretend that they are a middle of the road network, and you still get the few people who say that CNN is a moderate network when in reality it is pretty much further to the left than MSNBC at this point, since CNN journalists are actively trying to sabotage the president (i.e. Jim Acosta at the Singapore summit).

>diamondandsilk.org

Attached: 1453965381109.jpg (506x285, 33K)

I wonder this myself. For some reason conservatives always say msnbc is ok because it's openly left. Meanwhile I've never seen anyone in msnbc say "I'm on the left." It's definitely presented as balanced. And it's the one people watch. I'm sure Trump has his reasons for attacking CNN constantly and letting msnbc other than Joe slide but idk what they are.

Attached: E23B3EE6-CC4A-4953-BBEA-3BC1D13EBFB4.gif (300x186, 445K)

If you read the article, it’s from The Daily Caller retard. Don’t let FACTS get in the way of your hatred retard

Liberals watch MSNBC. Pretty much everyone in the American public knows that MSNBC is a leftist channel. Almost every single talking head on MSNBC is a leftist.

Conservatives watch FOX. Pretty much everyone in the American public knows that Fox is a right-wing channel. Almost every single talking head on Fox is right-wing.

CNN, on the other hand, up until Trump's presidency has tried to appear to be centrist and moderate in appearance, and there are tons of Americans who think that CNN is a moderate, middle of the road network. Or, at least they did until Trump started shitting on them constantly and CNN went full fucking retard. Tearing down and attacking CNN is important because there are moderates who watch it and view it as a legitimate news network, when it is anything but.

>MSNBC
Do they pay for false flags like CNN?
Do they have known CIA niggers like Anderson Cooper?
Most people are on to their ties to Operation Mockingbird, Soros, Clinton etc.
Do they call for GEOTUS’s assassinations like CNN?
Pic related
A Wolf leading sheep to slaughter...

Attached: 83020FD1-6A1F-47FA-88E3-C79558928F50.jpg (728x690, 241K)

See:

if CNN had undisclosed sources of revenue or its talent are being blackmailed, then I’m worried what that could do to the share price of its parent company AT&T

They get the majority of their revenue from CIA and over-seas companies paying them to broadcast propaganda. Ratings do not matter.

The thing is there actually is enough news internationally for them to cover and educate people. They simply choose not to do they can do editorials shows about DRUMPF!!!!1!1!~

No.
McDonald’s and airports play it endlessly. Hopefully it dies soon. I watch RT news more than anything because I know it’s propaganda.

oh susanna the south is gonna rise again

youtube.com/watch?v=qL_9EmEIPgE

fuck cnn and fuck diamond and silk

Even liberals are too embarrassed to admit they watch CNN at this point

>fuck cnn and fuck diamond and silk
A fucking leaf. Every. Time.

Attached: 46A42924-4E8C-404A-BCB4-517EA5883333.jpg (1280x640, 37K)

Why wouldn't you post the daily caller article then?

Because the source is both articles. The message is what’s important, not so much the delivery tool.

Zucker is running it into the ground and they renewed his contract just recently. They do not care, they just hope that the few people who watch will tell others to hate Trump.

Attached: zucker.jpg (1400x788, 79K)

S

liberals dont operate on reality, if they arent making profits its the fault of the consumer!

btw jew donors will keep cnn afloat at a loss, just to attack trump.

Sadly this....

Attached: 4D5DE3FB-0426-4B68-B5B7-083827055318.jpg (320x180, 28K)

Question desu, can you tell me why my animated pics aren’t working ITT?? Ty