The Chinese is rebuilding their empire while the West takes in refugees

When in doubt, bet on China Jow Forums

Attached: 1511962845949.jpg (750x562, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22UD98P_91M&ab_channel=DickyFuchs
youtube.com/watch?v=QTY3seeImcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another thread says they are collapsing. Which is it?

Those blacks and spics are in for a surprise, when the Chinaman is in charge. No more free gibs, since the white folks have to listen to the Chinese.

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1237x1491, 197K)

bumporo

Chinese collapse imminent. All their funds were coming from people whose accounts are being frozen and who are being arrested this coming month. Traitors tried to sell us out and move the nwo headquarters to China, and it is all tumbling down. Memeflag leafcuck, as well as OP are paid shills. Enjoy the show

Attached: D7060422-0437-4E19-B1E6-20B5043B03DF.png (721x896, 466K)

They're going to use an external conflict to unify the country.

China is closer to collapse than any other major power

Well technically they already collapsed and now they are becoming less and less close to collapse as they rebuild.

I would rather the planet be nuked than fall into the hands of these vile insects

Sadly true. It's gunna take the West at least a century recover from this globalist multi-culti hell hole.

Same here. They are awful. Zero empathy. My landlady is Chinese. She told me she was gonna raise the rent by $100, but instead raised it by $400. I called her out on lying to me and she said “it’s a free country.” Chinks. Not even once.

Yes that’s $400 a month raise. My rent has gone up $1000 in the last 3 years.

I unironically believe this and hope it’s true. Zuck is fucked.

I know you're a chink shill but it's true

Wow. Jackboots. This is it lads, we're being conquered by Nazi LARPing Chinamen. Check'em.

NUKE THE GOOK

Attached: 20180309_170508.jpg (1280x719, 499K)

You gotta take her out mate. One way or another.
Also watch your pets, she might end up eating it.

>deriding capitalism

you a commie, user?

commies BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=22UD98P_91M&ab_channel=DickyFuchs

>t.Pajeet
>t.Nguyen

Its just Pajeets and some gooks doing their routine China bait and larping

As a Black man I welcome this as long as white america and europe will fall

I'm Chinese and don't ever associate Pajets with us Chinese you faggot. They're not even Asian.

Long read but good

Attached: 653BDD31-BB97-402D-BE1C-ED4092F8E637.jpg (800x1634, 630K)

Based chinks
youtube.com/watch?v=QTY3seeImcU

It's good to see people playing with ideas, but this guy is getting a little carried away.

25% of the way through that. So, because the US is less dependent on foreign oil they no longer care about the Middle East? They don't see any strategic value in having a hand in the control of the oil, a limited resource? They're "done protecting the world and getting nothing in return". So that's what they were doing. I don't know.

>leaf
>t. Chang
>pic related
>t. Chang
Why you keep hating on Viets memeflagging chink?

Attached: chang.png (1326x247, 27K)

well, some goy gotta pay for their overpopulation.

might as well be you.

They are in a short term (maybe 3 year) credit cycle. My EM ETFs took a hit, but they will be back stronger in a few years.
>inb4 high time preference nigger gibberish

China is siphoning Africas resources. Not Europe, not USA. Nogland. Get fucked nigger.

六四事件
八九民运
Tiananmen Square Massacre
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989

china pls go

Black people in America have a the unyielding belief that America is their home. Good luck with your enrichment faggots and convincing people in America, that there needs to be racial segregation or ethnic states.

Only caring about the past and not about the future. That's why you'll live like a slave again.

its a paper house built on goverment money and manufacturing for us companies