World War III Technothrillers

It seems like every military novel is about small scale wars with terrorists and special forces these days. Pic related is the quintessential World War III technothriller, but the tech is dated now. Ghost Fleet was good, but now I need a new one. It should include:
> Latest tech from US, China, Russia
> Major conflict
> All domain warfare
> Fast pace action

I want to know what to look forward to in the next real happening. Help me out, user.

Attached: 220px-Red_storm_rising.jpg (220x331, 19K)

Hi, I'm Dr. Steve R. Pieczenick
And this is Steve Talks

One of my favorite books.

Woah I was just thinking about this the other day. I read hunt for red October in high school, then tried this. This was next level and I wasn’t able to finish it because my lil brain couldn’t deal with the minute details

>Tom Clancy

Attached: 1529872130471.jpg (675x601, 63K)

he had some decent early novels, the last good one was rainbows six, but somewhere along the line he went full Disney mode and started cranking out a constant stream of shotnao he could sell stuff branded with his name

Many of his fans are stereotypical boomers, but Clancy was most definitely not one. Memes aside that book is god tier.

Any good ones on Audible?

You could try:
Bear and the Dragon
> Russia and US tag team China
Debt of Honor
> US vs Japan

clive cussler's "the thief" is pretty good but not wwiii
it revolves around developing the technology to record and play video and audio at the same time to produce better propaganda
interesting take on the time

*SNAP*

cheers mate.

Read Team Yankee, it's a nice read.

>tfw a bunch of Backfires fuck your shit up.

Mister and Missus England, today I want to talk to you about Teresa May.

Now, I don't know Teresa, but I do know that she likes to take hardened shit out of the toilet and put it up her ass in reverse. I had hoped that she would serve as a sensible, pragmatic secretary to execute the Brexit, that the British people showed up to vote for in great numbers, but I was wrong. She is worse than a damp rag. She has a dessicated vagina.

In my practice as a medical doctor, I have seen many dessicated vaginas, and the symptoms are always the same: they shove dried out shits up their "arses." So it goes with Teresa May. And so I call upon all of the brave people of the Empire on which the Sun once Never Set, and also their brave SAS forces, which I have worked with many times, and who are highly effective, to help Ms. May find a lot of died up shits to shove up her bum.

kek go to bed steve you perverted CIA nigger

Curious what Jow Forums thinks of this one.
Israel, Las Vegas, Los Angeles nuked, American crusade, Christian fundamentalists take over America, a billion Muslims dead and counting.

Attached: 51kk75ixQaL._AC_SY400_.jpg (264x400, 21K)

>a billion Muslims dead and counting
sounds fucking great. might give this one a go

Attached: 1527861561329.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

you could try this

Attached: 61X5FbHYVVL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 79K)

The Bear and the Dragon was better

I think we're moving away from gigadeath wars back to what they used to be - small scale limited operations fought in numbers in the range of tens of thousands instead of hundreds and millions.

Fucking good, desu. Nukes stopped us from slaughtering ourselves to the point of dysgenics. WW1 and WW2 should never, ever, happen again. It btfo two-three generations of perfectly good white men and contributed to the dysgenic effects we see today.