POWER: A US POLITICS SIM

Hello Jow Forums, Power is a online US politics game similar to BLOC (same developer) where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party (tight collection of pol, r9k and other chan boards) and defeat the Democrats (mostly reddit and tumblr). If you are interested then join the discord and we'll walk you through creating an account

DISCORD LINK: 2ekDBWJ

If you don't have discord/don't know how to use it, download discord and then click the + sign at the bottom of the channel list and paste the code in.

As soon as you join the discord let us know what state you want to be in. It's crucial to join the discord before making an account since states can either be full (only 4 people per party per state, and it's necessary to have the right in game political positions for the state your in. Positions are nothing more than your ability to get elected in a given state.

Attached: GOP.png (449x267, 72K)

1st for Troy Truluck is a faggot

Attached: weak.png (607x608, 463K)

GANG GANG

Attached: nico_nico_nazbol_by_comjebo-dbxuhw4.jpg (622x350, 25K)

I just farded and shidded and camed in my pants.
Vote Bill Clinton for Party Chair

I like to eat dirt

comment or shitpost

Come lynch democrats with us

NAZBOL GANG ASSEMBLE

Attached: nazbol1.png (1152x806, 122K)

Fuck off back to Jow Forums you Nazis

I see you rolled me as "democratic businessmen" . That is false and shows the way you work by spreading lies. I am far to the right my friend and for you to label me as you did is dirty politics. We can be civil or we can be dirty its your move. I prefer civil however I will not let you intimidate me. You may crush me but it will cost you a fortune as well as make you vulnerable to others taking sectors. How about we work together. I was trying to be civil until I saw what you falsely rolled me.
\\\\\\\\\\\
I AM NOT GREEDY!!!!!!! I just want a profitable product while making America GREAT again!!!!

Attached: nazbol2.jpg (720x836, 80K)

Attached: disgustedfloof.png (550x520, 304K)

Can you stop recruiting here? Annoys me every time you guys shill here.

I joined this a year ago and I was banned for no reason

I won a primary against a lib cuck Republican and he bitched to a moderator that someone so new beat him at the game

Then I was banned

Your game is for faggots and I hope you step on glass

Just join, you know you want to

Attached: jock.png (248x301, 32K)

what was your name

Why don’t you go fuck off and die then

you're a dumbass for primarying people

You had to be ordered to respond to him because he hurt the feelings of some party high rank. The party annoys me with this type of stupidity.

I’m in the party.

Attached: nazbol3.jpg (282x179, 14K)

>discord

Attached: 1524975312363.png (418x391, 153K)

LOL THEYRE AT IT AGAIN stop recruiting for the bad party HAHAHAH

What's the point of playing this game if you aren't allowed to actually play it and win?

I'm just supposed to join, let others win, and just sit there?

Attached: nazbol4.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

You are supposed to move to another race and win that, primarying is counter productive

Attached: AA_Campaign.jpg (213x300, 12K)

JOIN US were the better party anyways hhahaha

I wouldn’t expect anything more from the Republican Party.

i don't even know if you are shitposting, or are actually this much of a mongoloid

Attached: nazbol5.jpg (255x198, 15K)

Peabrain who primaries fellow GOP stay on Jow Forums you sad fuck

shut the fuck up you inbred useless fucker. No one even remembered that you existed until the 2016 euros. Also, you have a feminist government so you're literally the biggest basedboys ever in European history. Make sure to get back to taking your anti-depressant pills Sigurdsson, you really need them although for the sake of humanity please kill yourself and upload it to youtube so your little sister can see it

POWER is a fucking horrible game and the developer Rumsod takes breaks from the game/community that last months, even years. Don't waste your time.

I just know what he said to you, retard.

Attached: nazbol6.jpg (1024x647, 110K)

He got btfo lol

He just reset and added new features including war you nonce

Fuck off. I hate you guys too.

Attached: nazbol7.png (500x302, 76K)

Next week he'll leave for another nine months while the game falls into disrepair and cheating runs rampant with no supervision whatsoever since Rumsod is too incompetent to employ a trustworthy co-admin.

you cant hate us we do alot more for your type of people

Attached: stfu1.jpg (1200x508, 306K)

What type of person am I? If you can read minds, retard.

Attached: stfu2.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

its clear that youre a moderate cisgendered white person

do the dems have one guy who helps us bump thread

ig people are right when they say the dems are the puppets of the GOP

you must be really dumb if you think we'd let ourselves get taken over

maybe

if I'm really dumb that makes you a retard

im a proud democratic member lol, our party will crush you when the white people die

The GOP is a diverse party, we had a few refugees in the party

Death to anglos

im sure you did but weve had more WAY MORE REFUGEES HAHA LOSER

DOWN THE WHITE MENACE

this

Attached: stfu3.jpg (480x480, 65K)

no u

me btfo

the absolute state HAHAHAH what an idiot get off the internet stupid nazi

Melp is a faggot

Attached: Paul_Kennedy.jpg (897x1924, 914K)