Just got back from jamaica and it was such a terrible vacation
>fat stoners smoking weed on the beach
>trying to enjoy my white wine and a book
>ugly rastafarian with yellow teeth comes up to me
>"buy some pot buy some fucking pot"
>tell him no i dont want weed im a christian man
>every night at the bar the bartender ask if i need to "smoke up" on his dope
>i always tell them no
>eventually even leave the bar whenever i get offered because it feels like the ultimate sign of disrespect.
>"do i look like a damn pothead to you?"
I only went here because i thought that weed was illegal so i wouldnt be exposed to this. at least in america they keep it in the ghetto!

Attached: 1529903452947.jpg (1280x1808, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHjYxgvnMEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> go to DUDEWEED island
> refuse ganj
> allow it to ruin your vacation
> act like a bitch and complain on the Internet when you leave

wew

shut up and quite breaking the rules faggot. weed is mentally damaging and bad to do so i dont smoke
your a loser if you need a plant to have a good time

>Weed is mentally damaging
So was that alcohol you drank. Stop bitching.

us men have been drinking alcohol for millions of years

They have been using cannabis just as long, without the side effects or long term liver damage in China and India. We had former american presidents involved in the Chinese hashish trade.

Get the fuck out of here anti thc the shill all the evidence is against you. We should be exporting cannabis to Jamaica to take the money out of the hands of their criminals and into the hands of American workers and businesses

>Why is Jamaica so degeneraet
>Sodomy and/or buggery are punishable by life imprisonment.

You do realize that founding fathers comment works against you , because the founding fathers we're satanic kid fucking masons

I haven't seen this pasta in a long long time

Tomoko is my waifu. Please post more of her.

>I only went here because i thought that weed was illegal
>Jamaica
That's pretty dumb of you user.

then dont use it and stop getting in the way of people who do.

What the fuck where you doing in Jamaica if you don't want to smoke pot? Buy a reagge album from some dude off the street?

As if that ever stopped anyone from being a degenerate. Shit if liberals followed and believed in laws you wouldn't even be here

he's right though, alcohol is bad for you, you're just a whiny bitch who acts all protective about your drug of choice.
And the sad thing is most people think criticizing alcohol means I'm a weed apologist

This
WEED IS NIGGER CUSTOM.
If you do weed, you're not white.
Look at these niggers, even with basic technology, they still managed to make fire to get high.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHjYxgvnMEE

>Jamaica
>at least in america they keep it in the ghetto!
>Implying that the entire country isn't a fucking ghetto

Attached: 1444076589944.jpg (720x714, 191K)

>Drinking the liquid jew

Attached: Drake.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>>tell him no i dont want weed im a christian man

White Christians have zero reason to visit Jamaica. Fuck off and learn to troll better you mongtarded foetal failure.

This is obviously a troll thread.

At least they cared however small a fraction more about their countrymen, than those of whom in modern times have similar unproven accusations.

Either way, all I am suggesting is the transfer of wealth from criminal elements to American citizens. The toxicity of the substance is dubious at best, and there is worldwide growing demand, regardless of legality.

America would become that much more influential and wealthy if we can mobilize ourselves to create a monopoly on the market.

As the colloquialism goes, " two birds with one stone", a massive drop in revenue for terrorists and criminal gangs and a massive boost in wealth for American citizens, employing a balanced form of regulations favoring smaller and medium sized, making it easier for startup businesses,