Load up on silver, Jow Forums

>Banks have a massive short position
>The Fed is now trying to sell assets to offset banks finally lending their excess reserves
>Monetary base is still exploding despite this
>Silver is tiny and physical shortages will expose the fraud.

Do your part, Jow Forums. Buy silver while it's cheap, destroy the banks, and keep your families safe.

Attached: 2015_s$1_Sidelight_bright_obv_web.jpg (1200x1197, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Clft9RL4Q
catalog.usmint.gov/voyageurs-national-park-2018-uncirculated-five-ounce-silver-coin-18AL.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But user, I already have.

I have a good amount already user. Been patiently waiting for quite some time now. The us dollar is absolutely fucked, along with our economy and climate. It is going to be a fun ride boys.

TALK ABOUT SILVER MORE

I'VE BEEN WANTING TO BUY SOME AND NOW I HAVE SOME MONEY
TELL ME THE SILVER NEWS Jow Forums
WHAT KINDA COOL COINS SHOULD I BUY?? ALL OF THEM ALWAYS LOOK SO SHINY AND GOOD

GIVE ME SOME RECS FOR DANK COINS MY SILVERBUGGY Jow Forums BOIS

What's the trigger? I'm betting it's mass consumer defaults or other nations selling treasuries as a response to trade war threats.

.999 fine. These are always in short supply and don't need to be refined to be useful. It's worth the premium.

You're an idiot mate

Post links to good deals on silver/good vendors

While this reaks of shitty Jow Forums advice.

However, silver is a difficult to recover precious metal. Its used fairly heavily in alot of medical and other applications needing antibacterial properties. Its cheaper than gold for the use.

But unlike gold, recovery is prohibitively expensive and most often nearly impossible.

how about I buy a 2017 build single-family home in a rapidly growing metro area instead.

you fucking idiot

((((Hmm))))

You shouldn't buy silver.
It's a worse time than 2007 to do this.

Provident Metals. I always buy from them.

Like physical silver or stock??

Look at the ratio of home prices to income.

I wouldn't recommend real estate generally.

I've had numerous shit jobs in my life and hated them all but you know what?
I can
>build a house from foundation to finish. can even pitch a roof
>survive in the bush without modern luxuries
>fix most things
>fight
>grow veges and raise chickens
>know a lot of natural plants used for medicine
>collect water easily
load up on and practice practical knowledge, a piece of silver won't help you when someone decides their gun is bigger than yours and they want all of your shit

Physical. There's way more paper than physical supply.

Whatever faggot, keep wasting your wealth on assets that yield nothing. Can you feed your family off silver? Only degenerate faggots buy Bitcoin, silver, gold.

Precious metals are useful as a hedge. Profits can be made on short term fluctuations, but it takes a large working capital and if you're asking about it here, just assume it's all voodoo.
Buy some 90% silver and sleep knowing you're still going to have currency if the market goes against you.
Or if you want to park a pile of cash in a hedge, buy an Englehardt

Real estate is a liability, not an investment. Nominal values of homes keep rising, but real values are not keeping pace with inflation.

Enjoy poverty when all your digital illusions of wealth go to zero, limey boomer.

Your first marriage will end in a divorce

Versus a stock market that periodically crashes and a savings account that pays nothing?

Just buy the lowest price, closest to spot.

All forms of money are a scam.

The only truth is the supremacy of nobility, feudalism, and vassalage. Go away, Jew.

Attached: 1530228792688.jpg (1920x2580, 226K)

Do you have a licence for this bottle of soda matey?

Be careful where you buy your silver coins.
Even gold bars are filled with tungsten.

Attached: FakeSilverCoins.png (2400x908, 756K)

You do realize you have to pay sales tax in most states on actual silver, right?

Destroys the entire concept of purchasing it to actually make money on it.

Dood wut?

Attached: IMG_1826.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

Commie states. Stop being a cuck and move out of California.

Lol wut?
No sales tax on metals here, on minted coins there is, but not on bullion.

Metals are only good from preventing your money going to sleep in a bank or as cash under the bed, it'll keep you in front of inflation for the most part, that's about it.

Silver is a little undervalued atm, but metal prices could easily tank if china goes in the toilet.

it is unironically never a bad time to buy silver when it's below 20 dollars. soon it'll be a hundred and people will laugh about 20 dollar silver like you would now at the 400 dollar gold in 2003. Seriously, just buy PMs if you have money, especially silver now. Anyone buying stupid trinkets and nonsense instead of things with hard value at this stage in our fiat currency crisis is just unread and moronic.

Attached: 1344889932992.jpg (485x512, 48K)

Or just buy in Nevada or Oregon like a nonretard

Attached: IMG_1867.jpg (1274x1024, 166K)

bump- this looks interesting

YOU WILL THROW YOUR GOLD AND SILVER TO THE GROUND CAST YOUR LOTS AS WORTHLESS!

WHOSE FACE IS ON THIS COIN?
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Clft9RL4Q

my late wife was really into collecting coins and bullion.
she has hundreds of walking liberty dollars and other various silvers and gold.
she also has a vatican coin that is worth a lot.
it's all locked in a safe but some family members are trying to get to sell

If you are going to buy silver, it's all about dollar cost averaging.

All silver carries a premium, which is the mark up by the dealer.

Some silver you have to pay sales tax on.

Silver you don't pay tax on is govt issued like the Silver American Eagle or 90% coins i.e. coins with real face value. You can spend a ASE for $1 face if you want.

Generic silver you will pay tax on.

So you do the math, is the govt issued coins with the higher premiums they carry cheaper that the generics with tax added plus shipping if that applies.

Some people buy only govt issued coins because they are less likely to be fake, are recognized the world over and carry a face value.

sell for fiat? lol morons

>Only degenerate faggots buy Bitcoin, silver, gold
t. (((central banker)))

Attached: 1504153053914.gif (256x300, 14K)

it was her hobby, she didn't collect for profit.
most of them are in plastic sleeves in binders.
the only time she sold any she got over $5k for two pages
she traded a small gold coin for an SS helmet for me.

well sorry for your loss, sounds like an interesting woman. but I guess collectors pieces can fetch the appropriate price, in a sense, around now. But I'd still expect the market to go higher and higher, the premium market would follow to a point. But whatever

Bitcoin and crypto are a superior store of value with a level of volatility which present a much higher potential return on initial investments. Buy Bitcoin before Sminem initiates the next great bull run.

yeah, i don't need the money and the only cost for me is the insurance.
i can leave it to my grandson or donate it or whatever i want, like someone mentioned you can spend a silver dollar worth $500 as one dollar.

US eagles are probably the least-ugly bullion coin around, since the design is ripped off from 100+ years ago when money actually looked good.

Also they have these dumbass giant quarters for $150.

catalog.usmint.gov/voyageurs-national-park-2018-uncirculated-five-ounce-silver-coin-18AL.html

Attached: 5oz_America_the_Beautiful_Bullion_(comparison).jpg (3264x1840, 2.72M)

Just google Manhattan signature, you'll thank me later.

I cashed out back in '11 when it was nearly $50/ounce. Right after they killed Bin Laden it crashed and has yet to revcover. I bought a few Eagles at a pawn shop last week for fifteen bucks apiece.

A normal silver eagle should be around $20. Proofs are collectors editions that you'd only buy because it was shinier and came with a velvet gift box.

Finally, a decent thread.
Thanks user