Is it weird that I sometimes wish I were Jewish?

Is it weird that I sometimes wish I were Jewish?

>Have a deeply held respect for traditions and customs
>Community-driven and always willing to help out members of their own race before others
>Have established a racial homeland and work tirelessly to keep it pure

This is everything that I wish White people could be.

Attached: israel flag.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOu98uHozNw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look, It's another shitty pro israel thread on Jow Forums. Keep making these threads because it only exposes that Israeli shills are real and also makes people hate Israel more.

kys

Well, Jow Forums, nobody beats your smarts. Except Jared Kushner of course who astroturfed your board to all hell and made you elect a "shill for Israel" right into the white house

Attached: disgusting Alt-Right pleb.jpg (1856x1044, 324K)

oh yes a gang of degenerate psychopaths who hate anything of true value and wish to get rid of God

truly admirable folk

i sincerely dont ,maybe japanese if i would rebirth but thats how far i would go

kys

You know what's funny to me? How you kikes get exposed as being JIDF faggots and then you take your anger out on Jared Kushner. You guys really don't like him.

Attached: 1517662290534.png (1125x2001, 3.31M)

>>Have a deeply held respect for traditions and customs
thats a myth.
israel is degenerate as fuck

why are white people so easily manipulated?

It's fucking frustrating. I feel like I was born onto the losing team.

Attached: jewpres2.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>Have established a racial homeland and work tirelessly to keep it pure
also this. israel is 25%+ arab and growing, the kikes living their are mostly mutts with black eyes and skin.

they do practice nepotism of course, which is commendable

No. The thought occurred to me too.

You forgot one thing---based Jews will be able to flee to Israel if and when all is lost in the Gentile world. Gentiles don't have that luxury.

The Jewish strategy is hard work, literacy and group solidarity---along with patriarchy and opposition to faggotry. Go thou and do likewise.

>phone poster
>magapede
>thinks Kushner is based
>unironic 4D chess drone
>calls ME a kike
It's both scary and shocking to see how utterly blind, ignorant, cultish and brainwashed Americans are. You are nothing but dumb cannon fodder for Jews. Really must remember that. Ew

Christianity. But it's actually mostly the Anglosphere.

Attached: Anglo.png (500x351, 44K)

Im not a phoneposter. Look at the filename you fucking retard.

Fuck you Shlomo, why would a White man ever want to be anything else?
If you do, you're a race traitor, it's as simple as that.

FAGGOT. You're a JIDF shill that's so stupid you just exposed yourself in the first line of your first post.

Attached: 1521596437147.png (1582x1080, 350K)

>he said, as he continued to post phone-sized screenshots

Attached: OY VALT.jpg (570x571, 71K)

should white women also long to be white men?

why can't you be Jewish?

It's a religion buddy.

You're posting pictures of shit in Israel that Trump had nothing to do with. That's the Israeli's sucking Trump's cock because they know hes not a puppet. Your picture doesn't substitute for a real argument.

that's what they tell the goys

>wishes to be utterly revolting

youtube.com/watch?v=gOu98uHozNw

You're a Moron

Attached: 1518054305583.png (2522x1221, 422K)

>why would a white man want to be anything else
>somehow this means that white women should want to be white men

He's baiting, m8

I was wrong, user. I'm sorry for accusing you.

he so bad

shouldn't they?

Men are superior in virtually every way. I would be pissed if I was born without the capacity for rational thought.

he changed look, new leopard

Kill ALL Jewish and israeli children.

Tell that to Kissinger, she forged your current PM

bold statement from your drug filled home

Stab them! Burn them! Crush their heads!
Dash the jews little ones against the stones!

I don't think meme flaggers really get to banter

>It's both scary and shocking.
Sadly its not very shocking but to pols credit theres a lot less of them than there was last year.
The distinction between the current magatards and former magatards is a few working braincells and the strength of character to not hand over all sovereignty to a divine figure that can do no wrong, some just arent capable and have given up. The route of both the current and former is desperation, Trumps anti-establishment platform despite reeking of kikery gave them a glimmer of hope, its pretty easy to rationalise why so many got caught up in it.

The handing over of sovereignty is a cowardly trait also found among the Christians, who are equally blind to the failings of the organisation and the damage its done over the years, its all borne from a lack of alternatives. I guess its also the case that some people do need organised religion and political figureheads to look up to, so they do have some role to play, I can see how christianity could be a force for good among low IQ women for example.

>JIDF

I'm here to corral you like the social lemmings you are.

no jews are subhumans ,literally
weak ,false honourless scammers

Attached: aaa.jpg (2400x1646, 986K)

I'm here to make it so that Jews die.
It's working well so far.

nah that's found in all tribes

a part from mine because we are the superior ones

I can't wait to tear your family from you.

I'm nordic

You're a savage Jew

joke you're a savage human, i'm not a bigot

Jews:
>Religious traditions and customs are mostly an invented LARP and most "Jews" don't even practice them.
>Not a race at all
>Nothing pure or homeland about a bunch of mutts occupying a land that their ancestors have never lived on.
sage

Attached: Palestinian dress.jpg (1024x683, 477K)

t. JIDF / shill / troll

Sage goes in all fields

No but you are on drugs.

ashkenazis come from india hence why there are indian peacock mosaics in palestine,

checkmate.

you should be on drugs, stop the hatin.

Yes. Jews are evil and they must all be hunted down and killed and they will. Israel will be nuked eventually and the remaining jews will be hunted down and killed. They have too many enemies and are too aggressive and arrogant. I will enjoy seeing them die and I can only hope to have the privilege to kill many of them myself.

u shud convert like me bro. being Jewish is great, especially if u get into the religious aspect. i go to synagogue every saturday for 3 years now and i met my current gf there who i plan to make my wife. it's the best place to meet a good clean girl who will work hard like u to raise successful kids.

Attached: idf.jpg (634x627, 141K)

Also, flying out to Israel with her tomorrow for my first time :D

Attached: 1753-004-0986A679.jpg (600x436, 39K)

Imagine being Jewish and needing to make threads like this to continue on your lie

>:D
Confirmed underage.

Being a jew in the west is like being Belgian work supervisor for Leopold II in the Congo.

Even Israli jews have to live with the knowledge that all their international "brethren" are bringing the world low. Despite the occasional Israeli goyim poster, I doubt it fills most of them with pride ...

Well in Canada a kike sued for abortion, a kike gave us affirmative action, a kike made it so 12 year olds are taught anal masturbation, and the only politician to be convicted of treason throughout our entire history.. was a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

.. and that's not even the half of it. I admire their will to live and that's about it.

Attached: 1494039775409.jpg (482x539, 82K)

That chick has virtually no jewish blood in her though.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Attached: I Am Jewish.jpg (852x478, 215K)

Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race and we are a race.

Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, (1938). “Dr. Wise Urges Jews To Declare Selves As Such.” New York Herald Tribune, 13 June 1938. p. 12.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Sorry that I didn't lose my smile after adulthood bro. Some of us aren't wagecucks and have things in life to smile about.

Attached: 613.png (408x422, 255K)

>we are the superior ones
You're not the only one that thinks this.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Abortion kills niggers and other shit along with the offspring of white libtards. You have zero reason to gripe about abortion. White Nationalists don't abort and no one else matters.

We wouldn't as susceptible to pic related if we didn't abort millions of white babies.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

This but unironically. Imagine bashing in the little kikes head infront of his mother and then beating the mother to death and so on.

Genocide isn't needed. They have their ethnostate.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Do jews work more hours than whites? Are their literacy rates higher? Any proof? The average workweek of Israel is 38.4 and the average IQ is 95.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Good post.

Sure I can understand how some people may consider Jewish girls to be not the most attractive, but I think of it in terms of the overall package. I happened to luck out with a Russian Jewish girl so I have to say that picture is not really representative, but what's more important as part of the overall package than your "muh pure genes" is that all you future generations have a high quality of life, with good education and opportunities, for hundreds of years to come, and that's something I feel confident in being a Jew.

Attached: idf2.jpg (826x670, 92K)

Fire up the ovens

Attached: 1523465591374.jpg (447x487, 102K)

They always look so different from one another

Attached: 9145067664650362.jpg (1080x963, 105K)

Except that you always post 75% euro broads with a face full of makeup that look like full blooded Europeans. This is how I know jews hate their race. They purposefully comb through the 30% Ashkenazi population to find the 0.01% that can pass as European.

Jews are deeply envious of Europeans.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

Attached: 1529673956753m.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

>Long term planning and jews
Being a jew won't protect your kids from the society jews are creating. There will be no Elysium, only Brazil.

Attached: wilkommenbeidenladenburgers.jpg (1358x1920, 573K)

See there's another one. Always posting the tiny sliver of the population that has barely any semitic blood and can pass as European.

Attached: 1525537506708.jpg (962x641, 79K)

They don't submit to the authority of God though.
Thy are occultists and satanists.
>Material world < Spiritual World
>Satan < God

Dude, this leaf is an iranian who lives in canada, and busy shitting on jews/israel all the time. Don't believe me? search the archive for the pics he posts here, literally hundreds of results, SAD

>ethnostate
>all muttlings
they might aswell be brazil

Attached: 1526390862091.jpg (720x459, 42K)

You're the sandnigger mate. You sit on our board 18hrs a day calling me Iranian. I thought I was a Leb last time? If there's a JIDF thread up while i'm at work i'll sit in it.

Attached: 1436360443741.jpg (2496x1664, 2M)

It's just to trigger you bro. I have no issue with how my woman or children look. We were both born in Europe, in the Soviet Union, so it makes no sense to say we have any envy lol.

Deleting posts now eh? Btw I shuffled my hashes a few months ago. If you faggots didn't make threads I wouldn't sit in them.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

You are deeply envious of Europeans. It's why you never post actual jews with jewish features. You know it's repulsive.

Hasbara is a form of propaganda aimed at an international audience, primarily, but not exclusively, in western countries. It is meant to influence the conversation in a way that positively portrays Israeli political moves and policies, including actions undertaken by Israel in the past

lol what are u talkin about faggot im American. go watch some more fashwave

No bro, you're the cherrypiker, but i don't care, you post yours and i'll post mine

Attached: 13568979098.jpg (960x960, 163K)

> mournful tits.
holy shit. female kikes, please put that shirt back on :(

Attached: quark-ds9.jpg (620x400, 33K)

He's an Israeli sandnigger with a memeflag. He's called me a sandnigger 50+ times in the past week he's on our board 18hrs a day larping as a 50IQ American fascist primarily.

Dumbass, i'm talking about that leaf

I mean that's getting a little bit better but Israel is only 30% Ashkenazi.

Attached: 1530023371274.jpg (682x718, 203K)

People like you are why I do what I do. You believe you own the planet and everyone on it. You even get neurotic when people camp your shill threads.

Attached: 123565678998.jpg (1080x599, 92K)

>This is everything that I wish White people could be
And we can be, do you want to know why?

What sets euros appart is their ability to adopt good and successful ideas from other cultures. We look at things objectively and say " is this better than what we currently have"

A perfect example of this was adopting a numerical system from India and the Arab word and getting rid of Roman numerals, because Roman numerals were awful for fractions and decimals.

We aren’t like black Africans who shun science in favour of black magic because science is "white".

The key is to only take to good stuff and ditch the rest. I have no issue embracing certain Jewish practices that work, but there’s no reason to adopt the massive amount of stupid shit too

Attached: 1522713172244.jpg (548x710, 27K)

Attached: 1526291634386.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

Attached: 1529113144373.jpg (620x668, 68K)

>we
So you really are JIDF pretending to be white

Attached: 1526289481147.png (1536x2048, 1.87M)

Attached: chadjew.png (6340x2112, 513K)