USA CUCKED

While you endlessly swipe right on tinder and shitpost on Jow Forums thousands of white womem were cited and 600 arrested at the ICE protest for wearing see through clothing demanding open borders

twitter.com/ABC/status/1012779559434022913

americans = cucked

Attached: h413l.png (624x556, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/105314133@N04/
flickr.com/photos/105314133@N04/27170310057/in/dateposted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THOT = patrolled

Attached: 1526266279576.webm (720x404, 2.81M)

woman want our borders dissolved protest, they are then arrested. You have the nerve to call them Americans?

Attached: shia?.png (101x123, 23K)

Yeah that really kills it

More pics of women in handcuffs please.

"We care, abolish laws."

flickr.com/photos/105314133@N04/

if you want more fap material

need a flickr account to see all the pics though

Dead inside roastie that's got nothing to offer so they attaches her self to virtue signalling.

Goooood..

You think they got together later and she let him blow a load on/in her?

Attached: 1530373563645.png (332x201, 37K)

>thousands of white womem were cited!!!!!!

Attached: modernman.jpg (222x228, 6K)

Thanks. Small world, I fapped this morning to different stuff he has posted. John Smith is the man.

Wtf is this? Is this staged?

Yea m8. USA is the most cucked (formerly) white nation on the planet. It's so cucked it's not even considered a white nation anymore.

>cucked
>says the european

sneed

Attached: 1512018183446.jpg (659x659, 78K)

Oy vey

Wow the capture the flag losing streak really got to him.

Both the US and Western Europe are very cucked at the moment. Some a bit more than others. But whining about who is more cucked is like two guys with terminal cancer arguing about who is going to die first.

I took a good look at your white supremacists, too. And I have to say: quite the surprise!

Attached: Tikki Clayton.jpg (640x793, 55K)

It'd be a shame if they aren't lined up and shot honestly.

wow, small world indeed.

flickr.com/photos/105314133@N04/27170310057/in/dateposted/

>mfw I easily found the youtube video from which he took this (I'm the guy who posted it in the comments)

>unlike in the Humanities where 80% of work is never cited

Attached: Doge_(1).jpg (265x265, 20K)

are there any questions you aren't legally allowed to ask in your country? Just wondering

So that's where the real Dave Chappele is. I always knew the current celebrity one was an Illuminati clone.

No. The Anglosphere absolutely deserves to drown and their entire shitty world order collapse with them, so the rest of us can be free.

Attached: Eternal Traitors.jpg (357x522, 47K)

>"Wear something see-through and indecent, they can't arrest us all!"
Welp.

I'm very against a police state, but I'm even more against not having a state at all while everyone else keeps theirs.

White women will LITERALLY go to jail to ensure their supply of BBC from Mexico continues uninterrupted.

White "males" on suicide watch.

this is a bad thing?

Attached: 1530145487378.jpg (7777x7777, 2.47M)

Anybody that has to hold up a 'we are strong' sign is not strong.

I guarantee you for every one washed up roastie whore at that event there are 500 conservative white women elsewhere in the country who would want nothing more than to close the borders to these invaders. But stick to your cherrypicked fantasy.

I don't remember making this webm, but its my favorite part of the video so I think I did.

What's funny is it was white people that started this whole universalist "we are all the human race" shit. Jews merely exploited this weakness.

Poor b8 brutha, to properly do so you must use wh*Te otherwise your shitposts will get insufficient (you)s

I don't want to see naked bodies in public, there's nothing wrong with indecent exposure laws.

But they were arrested.
Unlike EU.
Fuck off Jew.

Why the fuck do you guys do that anyway.

>a horde of shrieking goblinas

Wew laddy thank god for "progress"

I almost want all the burgers and bongs to get genocided for stopping the liberator of Europe, but then I calm down a bit a realize that it's not the way to go. That being said, all the burgers and bongs that fought in the war should be killed and their corpses should be disrespected.

why anglosphere specifically?

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You and the other guys who post this stuff on flickr are my heroes.

of course
getting manhandled and choked by a big guy is so hot

gross

>OOH DADDY DONT BE SO ROUGH ON MY WRISTS IT HURTS

Attached: 24107765361_4b28b7a86e_b.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>But whining about who is more cucked is like two guys with terminal cancer arguing about who is going to die first
This. Arguing is is taking the bigger dick up the ass is beyond pathetic.

thanks bro, made my day

Degeneracy needs to be punished.

Arguing who*

These past couple generations of white women were all brain washed from infancy into thinking of all sub-species races as actual humans, as if they were one of their own. White people have made their bed.

>americans = cucked
You got a loicence for this post, Eurocuck?

Leave them the fuck alone they're just livin life and standing up for a just cause.

gets more (you)s thanks to wh*Te fragility

I hope they put them in with the Mexicans

white liberal women. those creatures barely classify as human. a corrupted being who garners no sympathy from me.

since when did Border Patrol turn into Thot Patrol?

What? Why were they wearing see through clothing to a protest? No way. Or was it just this one woman?

They are not human.

>white """men""" are so weak they can't even pacify their own women or tame the Jew
LMAO

white women always go that extra mile to sell out their own people.