What gives someone the right to exclude another from a piece of land that he did not create but was a gift from nature...

What gives someone the right to exclude another from a piece of land that he did not create but was a gift from nature? It can only be derived from force. Thus property itself is theft

Attached: Pap.jpg (750x1000, 122K)

Fuck off retard

Me and my army, Mohammed.

Attached: 7D7A53D2-E3E7-4087-8D9A-1DB28DA0A468.jpg (125x125, 11K)

How convenient when you are a parasite who CREATED NOTHING.

Mail me your computer now. I need it more than you do.

I'll bet you're the type of person who is like "fuck guns, ban guns! weaklings should lift to feel safe!" while simultaneously thinking private property shouldn't exist so you will finally have the opportunity to steal someone's shit and stick your baby Commie dick in their stuff.

Fuck you. Collectivist gymrats get the bayonet first.

>Force is theft
Source?

Ok, so when some worker (or collective) is using land to grow cabbage, and I wander onto it and decide its where I want to build my home, who prevails?

I mean neither of us created the land.

>Poor people are found in pre-agrarian and agrarian societies on every continent; if they are not poor enough to be willing to sell their labor when the capitalists arrive, they are impoverished by the activities of the capitalists themselves. The lands of hunters gradually become the "private property" of "owners" who use state violence to restrict the hunters to "reservations" which do not contain enough food to keep them alive. The tools of peasants gradually become available only from the same merchant who generously lends them the money with which to buy the tools, until the peasants' "debts" are so large that they are forced to sell land which neither they nor any of their ancestors had ever bought. The buyers of craftsmen's products gradually become reduced to the merchants who market the products, until the day comes when a merchant decides to house "his craftsmen" under the same roof, and provides them with the instruments which will enable all of them to concentrate their activity on the production of the most profitable items. Independent as well as dependent hunters, peasants and craftsmen, free men as well as slaves, are transformed into hired laborers. Those who previously disposed of their own lives in the face of harsh material conditions cease to dispose of their own lives precisely when they take up the task of modifying their material conditions. Those who were previously conscious creators of their own meager existence become unconscious victims of their own activity even while abolishing the meagerness of their existence. Men who were much but had little now have much but are little.

Attached: 8378a3ce20f523da90c64daef822e980.jpg (564x744, 67K)

I have always been proud of my country for killing millions of communists and I pray God Almighty that soon we will kill millions more.

Attached: 1527768390100.jpg (960x960, 88K)

>"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"
Gimme yo shit nigga. I got a lot of needs and no ability.

Attached: 1524514784167.jpg (449x323, 54K)

Yes, it's unfortunate that nature demands a competition....That the unproductive are doomed to fail in the long run. That is natural selection. That is evolution. Those rules aren't man made. They cannot be contravened.

The unfit will be devoured by their betters. Communism is a childish lie that attempts to blind society to this obvious fact.

I will bleed out all your red blood if you set foot in my house red.

>Those who were previously conscious creators of their own meager existence become unconscious victims of their own activity even while abolishing the meagerness of their existence. Men who were much but had little now have much but are little.

and with a straight face they will call this freedom

>Thus property itself is theft
Come and take it.

Total pilpul excuses, fuck leftards

>The unfit will be devoured by their betters

dont mind if i do...

Attached: v2-turkey4.jpg (968x681, 41K)

I will feed your kidneys to my dog, red.

Where do you live? I need a place to stay.

No, you don't get it.

No matter how many porkeys you kill, no matter how oppressive and totalitarian you become, your ideology can never win. It's contradictory with the laws of reality. It cannot be maintained in a stable way.

If you actually believed that and weren't just baiting with a 1pbtid, then theres nothing you could do about it without being a massive hypocrite retard so you may as well just skip to the end where you kill yourself.

All rights are derived and protected through violence. Every civilization works under the collective agreement that attempts to unlawfully deprive someone of their rights are deterred by the threat of punishment carried out through forceful means.

Are you hoping that your 'redistribution' of property for the vanguard party (that will totally disband and not become the new haves among have-nots I swear for real this time guys) will be achieved by asking politely and hoping everyone says yes?

Attached: Yes, those are actual quotes from leftypol.png (1200x1224, 149K)

You want to abolish it? Then come fucking take it. Might makes right, niggerfaggot.

The concept of Theft cannot exist independently of the concept of Property

Then how does THE STATE obtain ownership of it? Give up, Commies. Communism is nothing but capitalism where the party leader becomes your bankers and landlords. It's why Putin and the average Muscovite fucktard do not live in the same size of house nor eat the same level of food. Prove it wrong.

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (300x168, 6K)

you always say survival of the fittest but when some colonizer gets his brains blown suddenly i hear a lot of talk about "white genocide" as if something wrong

why is that?

Immigrate to South Africa, stay a year, then ask everyone that question.

A race that doesn't defend itself from genocide is (obviously) doomed to be destroyed. Part of activating the defense mechanism is to make people aware that it's happening.

SPOOKS

>abolish private property
>how can someone be illegal on stolen property?