Why do white people dress this way?

I would assume that some whites live in neighborhoods that are hard as fuck. Take for example this photo, taken of a wigger in Toronto's notorious Leaside neighborhood. If he doesn't dress this way, he will be killed.

Attached: leafside-2000.jpg (200x200, 7K)

redpill me on leaside. the only thing i know about toronto is rob ford and the shitty >laffs

>If he doesn't dress this way, he will be killed.
Looks like you just answered your own question. It's usually because of the need to assimilate, as you stated, or because Jews have made nigger/degenerate loser culture fashionable to idiots.

Leaside is hard as fuck, that's all. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-30 Google Maps.png (923x415, 948K)

Lol? Leaside has many million+ dollar homes. Our last prime minister grew up in Leaside...

More Leaside. Bunch of crack animals there. Hard as fuck.

Attached: leaside.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

you should truck of peace that neighborhood

I was lead to believe that Harper was from Richview Etobicoke.

No fathers

wtf are you talking about. how are these million dollar homes, homes? pic related leaside hood

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-30 Google Maps(1).png (1346x305, 1.08M)

another leaside

Attached: more-leaside.jpg (1600x900, 327K)

Leaside is basically the hood gangsta rapper Drake is from.

That’s not Leaside is this a joke? Leaside is east of Yonge street...

They're called wiggers and they are also getting the rope

Do you even know where Leaside is?

yeah man, it's where the gangstas with gats are at.

>laffs

Well it’s not anywhere near Weston road or queen street...

went to trade school in this area 10 years ago, we found crack on the ground outside our hotel on finch. everyday there was some sort of "gang" related crime on the news haha.

I've lived in the hood before, multiple cities, and I never dressed like that. I dressed a little "rougher" than I do now, and you definitely don't want to seem like you're living there for cultural points, but theres no reason you can't dress like your own people. My Doc Martens and rolled up jeans kept the riff raff away.

you know nothing about toronto. leaside is gangsta. why else is that wigger bigging up his hood with that jersey and a few 20's

told you leaside is hard as fuck

What's up with that car in the middle of the intersection? Does it have a flux capacitor and a Mr. Fusion unit or something installed?

Wiggers are the most obnoxious and annoying people on the planet. I cringe everytime i hear some white guy saying "nigga" and listening to nigger music

>have had long hair and a beard for 25+ years because I'm a rancher who thinks it's funny as shit to fight alley cowboys while looking like a hippy
>am not the eldest son so I have months of downtime every year
>use it to wandering around cities getting fucked up, usually with complete strangers
>no minority has ever tried to start shit with me
>even when I totally deserved it
Even when I am trying to bait people into robbing me, minorities have never co-operated, they just leave me alone.
THAT'S the real look for white people to be left alone, I think it makes some primal part of the brain of muds remember us when we showed up in our longboats.

This theory is reinforced by the fact that fellow whites are immune to how I look, probably because it's part of our history.
I've had frogs jump me for speaking english in the wrong place, hundreds of fellow white hicks, white hobos, and white homey g retards like in the op have all caused me plenty of shit over the years, but no minorities ever.

Except natives, obviously. But usually the problem with how I look around the booze goblins is that they like me too much.

Probably the drakemobile doing a launch before a driveby