She's right you know

She's right you know.

Attached: ba46d17c-59d1-48cb-a48f-8f992e0fc5af.png (640x943, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's right. Nonwhites have no right to be in white spaces, either. She should find a new place to live.

In other words, they have to behave like civilized humans around whites or they'll feel inferior, embarrassed, or worried that they'll get in trouble with the law.

Man, now I really have to take shit

The whole world is a white dominated space? How delusional are these people?

>The whole world is a white dominated space
yet whites only make up barely 17% of the entire global population. hmmmmm really activates the almondos

How delusional are you? She's right, it's a white world and I unironically agree with her. Let them have their safe spaces

This sister preaches it. I went to Africa to see my ancestral homeland and it was nothing but white people staying in my hotel!

Let's put them all into Puerto Pobre and then nuke it.

Attached: 1504042021995.png (1221x1459, 1.54M)

This is why hispanics at my college hate me. I wear a belt, pressed shirt, and pants. They where trash clothes that probably cost more than mine anyhow.

FUCK TRUMP

...AND FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE

You could say the same thing in reverse though
>White people should realize that bringing their non white friends & family into spaces that are inherently white spaces often ruins the sanctity of the space, makes the white people uncomfortable, and isnt overtly challenged because whites are brushed off as being racist if they do.

woah.... powerful

Whites are 8% of the world pop and the number is dropping. How about non-whites stay out of white spaces?

so she's saying we should come back full circle to self segregation and not interactive with other races. so progressive!

Sounds like its time to deport all nonwhites and seal them away into their safe spaces.

Forever.

preach!

Fpbp

Attached: 1525965520257.png (720x530, 265K)

Jade, what are you doing? You are going to destroy generations of progress! Go back to shop and stay with Uncle

Attached: BruceLee.jpg (480x360, 42K)

of course she's right. It's purely nature that people will prefer to self segregate along ethnic, racial, and cultural lines. Only when Jews force everyone to live together does "integration" happen. It has to be actively enforced. It's so funny when non-whites make posts like this without any sense of irony. Why is everyone allowed to segregate except for whites?

>when you're so retarded that you go full-circle in your attempts to end racism and advocate for racial segregation

>pickers of cotton

What level of brainwashing does it take to make people go to white countries, use white inventions, live in white-built houses, watch white entertainment, play white video games, post on white social media, basically everything beneficial and good that you take for granted every day that was created and maintained by white people, and say "man those people are dangerous i'm scared of them"

Attached: suicidepyle.jpg (800x613, 92K)

shut up in theatres, and when you're out to eat and we're good.

What level of cognitive disonance does it take to somehow forget you are a bipedal great ape that descended from albinos. youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=46s

Jow Forums should be using liberal sockpuppet accounts to promote these people and their views and meme them into the liberal mainstream.

>People of Color
>Black is the absence of all colors
>White is the culmination of all colors.
White people are PoC, Gtfo out of my safe-space, noncolored people.

Attached: 1528307879825.png (740x761, 332K)

>POC restaurants
???

Make segregation great again?

Satanic-tier levels

Attached: Indiana Jones.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

>humans
>apes

Somebody failed biology

>my presence makes niggers feel oppressed

I had no idea, this is amazing.

>mfw I casually browse twitter for more then five minutes.
The amount of subtle Anti-White tweets I see is truly staggering.

Severely underrated

Turn the nonwhites and whites around in this statement and your life is ruined forever.

>Tell those bigots that segregation has always been great!!11!1!

Ahem...
nigger!

Jade Chan is admitting that it's perfectly normal for white people to get spooked by being around other races and we should therefore all segregate forever so we don't feel icky. Isn't that Nu/pol/'s wet dream?

Attached: image.jpg (1546x1024, 903K)

She is right. She would not consider the reverse

Dont worry, he is a literal nut (paki/indian/sameshit) that does nothing but get triggered by well thought out actual arguments that deny him the entitlement of white society, then post theories about whites being albinos that were actually created by some nigger scientist 6 thousand years ago. He is a Jow Forums autist that has been here for years.

fpbp

FPBP
/thread
Sage

Why aren't these shits just go back to their country if so and take their stupid poc with them too?

Answer his question you nasty greasy nigger

are you retarded

Wrong about everything.

Seek gf lonely beta shitstain.

>whites dont come into our spaces
>cuz we gotta watch what we say
>..but you need to let us into YOUR spaces
>also, watch what you say
>if you say nigger, nigga we can hit you and attack you and ruin your life
>also you need to abide by my trigger warnings and everything else

I also agree with this sentiment. I dont like being around people who believe they're a special class because they're brown, and I hate the cuckoldry i see all around me of white people trying to play it up when they're around brown people. They embarrass themselves and make everyone uncomfortable. This woman is on point.

Yeah sure retard.

Do you believe in the bible?

>We are getting closer and closer to resegregation

What a time to be alive

She's correct about the virtue of segregation, it's comical that she thinks racists belong in a room full of blacks. Also, she looks like a fucking gook so she should piss off back to where she came from rather than colonizing America.

*racists feel they belong in

>muh talking snake

Attached: 718fdcd03c91f4d0d6d53844abdb7f6819a13fba0aa103bca2becda8f0c45762.png (378x357, 63K)

Niggers should just stay in the jungle where they belong.

I have wasted enough time over the years humouring your delusions. All my investment when it comes to you now is explaining to newfags just how much of an autist you are. Remember the time you doxxed yourself then got scared off for a while after getting close to provoking exposure?
>that wasnt me I just post the same arguments and same videos all the time
Fucking joke

Wait. So niggers can be racist?

Remember whan Yakub was Jacob

SEGREGATION TODAY, SEGREGATION TOMORROW, SEGREGATION FOREVER.

Attached: Wallace.jpg (432x540, 43K)

There are more countries than the white ones. Just to let you know. PoC don't come from the void to seek refuge. They came from their own countries

No, just another idiot you follow on twater. Go fuck yourself.

They don't really think that deep down. They have an identity crisis - often feelings of self doubt and others. People who are serious about it don't say such crap and generally don't appear to hold such a nonsensical position

lol samefag

Attached: Screenshot_3376.png (306x313, 182K)

Remember when blacks could focus UV light through their third eye to read white peoples thoughts and give them skin cancer when they were racist? Oh wait thats just retarded bullshit that is pushed by shit like NOI and 5%

Retard

Take me to your leader user.

Attached: tall white nordics.jpg (246x300, 13K)

(((Newspeak term))) should realize that bringing their white friends and family into (((Newspeak term))) that are (((Newspeak term))) often (((Newspeak term))), makes (((Newspeak term))), and isn't (((Newspeak term))) because (((Newspeak term))) are (((Newspeak term))) as (((Newspeak term))) if they do.

>the fuck is this bitch even talking about

Attached: jy7tt.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Wow it's almost like population groups behave differently around each other
Go into a fucking black barbershop and see how they react to you whitey

lol at this chick working herself into a shoot and unironically calling for segregation

>identifies as a "non-white"
fucking nutcases, how can I be nuanced when people like this fill the world.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

(((they))) equate speech with violence

If a white guy flipped the script, his life would be over.
>How do minorities get away with obvious racism?

>Everyone is as crazy as me
No, just you.

>implying you dont live in clown world

No arguments here user.

Brown shield. Doesn't really matter though. The substance of the message is similar enough that it works.

People of color should realize that bringing their colored friends & family into spaces that are inherently non-black spaces, often ruins the sanctity of the space, makes white people uncomfortable, and isn't overtly challenged bc white people are brushed off as being divisive if they do.

Just a coloreds person's presence completely changes the climate of all spaces--ie, student groups, white restaurants, intimate home spaces, etc-- and makes white's watch how they act & what they say -- bc we're never at ease & conditioned to watch ourselves around coloreds.

Many whites didn't grow up around a lot of & don't form close relationships w/coloreds -- so be mindful that just bc you really like your colored friend or colored parents & feel comfortable around white colored people bc of your exposure to them -- it doesn't mean other whites in the space feel the same.

Someone copy paste this to the niggers twitter please, I would do it for the autism it produces, but I keep getting banned.

Attached: 1528203892606.jpg (704x800, 342K)

When millennials attempt to be profound

Attached: MU CHING.jpg (600x622, 70K)

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Fuck-it did it myself.

Useless cunts.

Attached: YPIPO2.jpg (789x725, 142K)

Random question: Are you meant to verbally pronounce "POC"/"POCS" as "pock"/"pox" or are you supposed to recite the entire phrase?

Attached: poc theater.png (1212x1160, 1.26M)

muds