No one knew who Obama was Prior to 2007

He just came out of nowhere and Democrats made him a superstar. Why didn’t we stop it?

Attached: E8F90650-5EB3-4281-B89E-EC204AAB0FCF.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMNqdB1QIE
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=gVCMi6ZhaUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He rose to prominence in 2004.

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMNqdB1QIE

Because liberals are racists.

He was crook from Chicago mafia ring.
Democracy workd well again.

Because the GOP was doomed to lose and nobody in their right fucking mind wanted Hillary Clinton as president.

2008 was her turn until Obama took it from her

BECAUSE POOR OPPRESSED HALF BLACK MAN WANTS CHANGE

Wtf, I love deep state puppets now

Simply not true. A number of people identified him as a threat after his speech at the 2004 Kerry convention. He was the keynote for a reason.

Are we gonna ignore the whole "letting babies who were born after botched abortions die outside the womb" legislation he voted on?

>Why didn’t we stop it?
hope and change

Really shitty leadership in the DP.

We tried, but any criticism got treated as racism and it made him even stronger, being brave and powerful to run for president despite people hating him for his skin color - even if they didn't mention it and merely disputed his political options.

Nobody thought he'd be the 2008 nominee though, he was literally still in his first term when he became president.

we needed obama to save us all so trump could take credit

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

Cause we were more lefties in the good'ol days. We didn't knew better.

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Attached: 244pmih.jpg (593x399, 27K)

Board didn't exist yet
>there was no we

Obama himself was unsure of running in 2008. Tom Dachle encouraged him to do so, stating (accurately) that 6 years as a dem senator would enable him to be labled anti-gun and pro-abortion. He also was not stained by Iraq one way or the other. So, he ran.

The thread is about him coming out of “nowhere” in 2007, which is not true. He was appearing on lists as soon as 2005.

democrats spent 30 years looking for an educated nigger who didnt sound like jesse jackson. they found one and pushed him through

i was playing atlantica online in the beta. when he was announced president i just got the inventor and was wrapping up shit before my trip to the last areas which it ends after the ottoman stuff in the artic with zombies back in the beta

youtube.com/watch?v=gVCMi6ZhaUs

It was a necessary evil to save our country. Hillary was on track to be the Democratic candidate until Obongo took it. This setup Trump vs Hilldawg in 2016. Without that nigger president, we don't end up with The Golden Führer.

It was easy to be a lefty when this was the face of the right. If Trump hadn't run I would be a full on libertarian or nazi rather than support the Demotards OR Repulicunts.

Attached: fish_coexist.jpg (1276x1280, 147K)

Imagine if they found a jewish homosexual trans black woman who's a Muslim with those qualifications.
They'd win the election immediately, no matter how retarded that person is.

>They'd win the election immediately
no, impossible for a jew to win in the general, middle America won't vote for a jew

Well in 2008 I was eligible to vote for the first time and knew I wanted to vote Democrat because fuck dubya, and I supported Obama over Hillary in the primaries because I didn't believe in supporting the creation of a defacto American nobility by contributing to the notion that in a nation of 300 million, only a Bush or Clinton could hold office. I still think that, and even though nobody ever says it I think most Americans despise this idea on a gut level too, hence a dark horse always has a decent chance

>hasn’t been here since /news/
You have to go back.

>The thread is about him coming out of “nowhere” in 2007, which is not true. He was appearing on lists as soon as 2005.
but Obama was in the CIA

everybody knows the guy was CIA

>we stop it
Nigga I was in high school

NON-WHITE VOTE

Attached: Z83456MBDqAM.jpg (1098x846, 103K)

Attached: 98374985673465.jpg (536x400, 41K)

>He just came out of nowhere and Democrats made him a superstar. Why didn’t we stop it?
The other choice was a shill too so it wouldnt matter.
Good luck trying to shill a third party

A black president did more for the GOP than it did for Democrats

he is mccann

shhh

Really was a great speech
Too bad he ended up being such a gigantic nigger faggot

internet was not yet developed that much for the biggest part of the population and the majority thought jews agencies are neutral.

Because white people, in general, have sufficient white guilt that they'd vote in King Nigger if it meant they'd feel a little less guilty for merely existing.

barbara bush meme will take down the internet

good luck boys