Seriously, what is wrong with these people

Seriously, what is wrong with these people

Attached: 1F3AD8F3-5044-4C4F-A499-7C4A7BC7B1DD.jpg (1242x1128, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/human-smuggling-across-the-southern-border/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5806972
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seriously, what is wrong with these people
Yeah, why would she climb on top of the table? That's bad manners.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with parents who would put their kids through that?
Fuck those parents for bringing their kids here illegally.

This

Can we take a second to appreciate the name of the schizoid who liked the post at the top

Maybe if you asked her in Spanish.

>WE prepare her case by drawing gang members...

Kids draw their environment all the time. If she isn't drawing gang members, it's because she never saw any.

But it’s not their fault it’s WHITE peoples fault

>she has to flee to the US because there are gangs in her country
There are fucking gangs here, so she can just stay in Uragay.

Wow, whatever country that little spic is from sounds like a real shithole.

this is why we need to make it a felony for these human traffickers labeling them terrorists and any group who provides them aid and comfort.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

Yup, the parents should get shot, desu.

I don’t care. Send them all back.

think about what they're leaving...and that this is the better option.

think about cowards fleeing their country instead of fighting to improve and bringing all of their toxic social structure with them.

If a five year old isn't well socialized enough to sit still and refrain from climbing on a table it shouldn't be allowed into the country.

trying to give your child a better life isn't cowardly. ..how do you propose they fight the corrupt govt., the drug cartels, and the ever increasing poverty?

it was a 3 year old climbing on the table...also these are extraordinary circumstances.

>think about what they're leaving...and that this is the better option.

Time to change your tampon.

Also, that narrative isn't true in many, many cases. 80% of the criminals under the age of 18 were with adults who weren't their parents when they were arrested for breaking the law. Human trafficking, my dude. People have this romantic view of the noble savage desperate for an honest, good life in America. This is almost never the case.

And even if it WERE the case, WOMP WOMP

>also these are extraordinary circumstances.

So perhaps a final solution is required.

where'd that statistic come from?I'd like to read the article.

Also, I don't think they are noble savages. I think they're people that have been dealt a rough hand in life and believe in the American Dream.

How the fuck are their countries gonna improve if they just keep leaving the bad people behind then?

>We prepare her case by drawing pictures with crayons of the gang members that would wait outside her school

I need this Lawyer. She sounds like she will go to any low to win her case.

Yeah, why do they keep invading?

This is highlighting something that anyone that has spent extended periods of time with hispanics already knew.

Hispanics don't give a flying fuck about their kids.

Attached: 1529734860960.jpg (470x470, 59K)

>Now draw the satanist pedophiles that tortured you
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Womp womp

Fuck off nigger, there's billions of people who want a better life.
Are you saying every single one has a right to live here?

Oh dear me, how will a bunch of pilgrims ever fight against the might of the British empire?

Fuck off dumbass

>millions of people fleeing mexico
>only thousands are in cartels or corrupt government

>how are they supposed to fight back

REALLY MAKES ME FUCKING THINK

Wow nice, so these beaners kidnapped a 5 year old kid in order to get into the US.
Truly great people.

Well they banned guns. Which they thought would mean less guns for the cartels, but in reality just meant less guns for them. KEK

Attached: 1516336532884.gif (645x773, 8K)

The gov could ask the parents. This kid has clearly been stolen from someone in order to get asylum in the US.

There was one lady who wasn't homeless or poor and her husband was very well off and she had 4 kids.

She took one kid to the border to cross for some unknown reason(drugs) and left the rest with their father. She was used as the poster child for the mexican kids at the border thing

Probably fleeing from cartels armed with weapons sold by the CIA that they bought with profits made from supplying the american society demand for drugs.
>DIDN DU NOTHING

I don't buy that, there are safe places in other parts of their own countries or brother latino countries, you don't need to flee to another fucking country, most of the time its enough to move to the next village over, or simply move to the city, I mean most Haitians that came here already have jobs, I've even seen quite a few in the university next to where I study.

>Beto O'Rourke
Fuck this open borders faggot. I can't wait for Ted Cruz to blow him out.

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/human-smuggling-across-the-southern-border/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5806972

Back to r/communism

they're fleeing poverty. that's it. there's a lot of shit that goes on when you live in the shitter, people will do anything to survive. but the reality is that these people plop down in the pig sty and fuck other low IQ retards instead of trying to get themselves out of their situation. then when they get tired of being poor, they run to the American border. That shouldn't be an option, but for decades we have had NGO's and activists and other groups blaring out through goblin radio exactly how to come to the US and claim asylum. None of these people would ever leave if they weren't convinced they could stay.

>be a baby daddy
>go out doing some nigger shit
>get caught
>get arrested
>Ay yo muh whoop bix mood mai nigga I got a keeed
>get released because apparently it’s in humane to arrest a parent, separating them from their kids if they break the law