How are fellow leafs coping with the heat?

I get reminded that I hate extreme heat far more than extreme cold.

Attached: leaf heat.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoA81bJ0ups
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkpUKmaJEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking brutal. i hate summer so much. the winter rules. big army coats boots and pants and sweaters = comfort

love it but the humidity is a bit much

Attached: obama flattery.png (640x420, 486K)

Never come to Tennesse, then. It was 105 here today, whatever that works out to be in your satanic French thermometer speak.

Attached: image.jpg (957x963, 47K)

that gif. burgers think even the temperature has to cater to their every needs.
it's like 35+ here, with humidex over 40. That's insane, the internal body temperature is 37.

bro. i work in a kitchen and i worked 12 hours today. FUCK. THIS. SHIT. i made icebags and put them in my pants on my neck and under my hat while working. fucking WTF.

INDIAN GUYS ARE LIKE 'THIS IS HOT' EVEN INDIANS ARE LIKE YO. ITS HOT AF.

I love it. 30C is much more desirable to me than anything

THIS

Incredibly hot here in Charlotte, NC. I cannot believe this shit. I would gladly take the cold over heat. Fuck this shit, I need to move north.

Makes me glad I'm not an Amerimutt. I can see why they all go postal with this kind of heat.

gonna die senpai and it's gonna be even hotter tomorrow
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: this is fine.png (580x282, 285K)

A/C should be mandatory

wtf kind of work conditions is that

I have a fan.

look at this guy

move out west

t. shitskin

lol poo in loos detected. 0% european

Total softcock

have a you fren i laughed today

I'm 100% white. Fuck the cold. Winter is shit.

bc here.

pls send heat. its 13 here ffs

70 degree master race

this is ideal temperature desu, 15 degrees all day. maybe 20.

Happy Canada day btw. We need to rediscover wtf makes Canada special so that it can't just be this cucked nonsense.

wtf

where in bc

that's ridiculous cold

it was 45 here in toronto with humidex

i could do without the humidity tbqh but not complaining, my condo has a pool

Naked too.

Fuck this heat

Attached: 15265778.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

Wells BC reporting in. Please someone stop the rain its going to dampen spirits for Dominion Day.

cuckold

Edmonton here

>youtube.com/watch?v=AoA81bJ0ups
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkpUKmaJEk
Is this the end of days?

this is autism

i love the 100s and 110s (or 38s and 43s) over here in arizona. a horribly good heat

>Drank beers non-stop with friends since noon. Ran everywhere, drunk, throwing a football with friends in the streets.
I now feel like my head is going to explode and I want to throw up.

I'm still alive. But just barely.

Attached: 1528816761870.png (686x891, 100K)

I'm glad it was only 103 here today in Phoenix, rather comfy really!

One thing to realize about Canada is that it's not just very cold here, but also very hot. Ontario has an annual temp range that is probably one of the largest in the world. Some city in Russia has a range of 105. I wouldn't be surprised if parts of Ontario had a range of 90 or more.

Toronto was awful today. It felt like 35, it was so fucking humid

felt like i couldn;t even breathe

still love the heat tho

> Ontario has an annual temp range that is probably one of the largest in the world

ya the temperature range is fucking insane

there was an ice storm in april, 2 months ago

It's great because all the wh*Toids stay indoors

Nig

not me

It's not the heat, it's the humidity man. I'm drinking through my nose.

I can't wait for winter desu senpai. This humidity is too much for me.

What’s a heatwave?

I've been in -40 with windchill and just today it was 92 with 60+ humidity.

Fahrenheit is retarded m8

Kelvin actually makes sense and is an absolute scale, and celsius is just kelvin but zeroed at the freezing point of water, to make everyday communication of temperature values easier

What is Fahrenheit even based off of? Some salty water shit? Why the fuck did Fahrenheit use brine? What a goober

>30C
faggot confirmed

What is working for me is taking cold showers. The trick is to start at a comfortable cool, then slowly ramp to cold. No a/c, 1 box fan behind me.

climate shills go back to plebbit!
stay bundled faggots.

Attached: 1527365847862.png (701x679, 17K)

>no a/c

absolute pleb tier

fmd it's 23C here in the middle of winter

Attached: Canada.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

i have 2 window AC units in my room so i'm good. as of writing this my room is a comfy 7C

sounds like a based winter

jesus

dat hydro bill tho

I have central air in my cuckpartment yet I haven't had any AC running all day, just a small fan and windows open. Mind you I face north so in the shade but I don't know what people are complaining about. With the humid feeling like 37C+ is pretty comfy to me.

the range is what fucks us. every 2 months or so it changes by about 10C so we never really get a chance to adapt

Buy an A/C, they're worth it if you don't have it built in.

I hope it gets even MORE HOT

we're adapted to change!

apparently soldiers from seasonal climates (larger temp range) did better in Vietnam than soldiers from very warm areas . They were better able to psychologically deal with extreme climates.

i have a good bit of solar so it's not so bad. during the high heat my solar doesn't generate enough to keep up but for the rest of the year i end up with a surplus so it evens out

my problem is that i'm a ginger so heat in general just rapes me. with this heat i start burning in about 10 min outside

nice

FIT program?

Montreal will hit 48 with humidex on monday! That's 118 in retardican.

nah when i was getting $2000 hydro bills i spent a good chunk of money getting solar installed on the house and barn roof. if i produce excess hydro one pays me for it but it only works out to be about enough to cover the cost when the solar can't keep up

Fucking Canucks. 25c is long sleeve shirt weather.

Attached: weather.jpg (632x470, 34K)

My family tree came from Sweden and Ireland...I don't think we were evolved for the sun, or anything above 20.

Have a ac and dehumidifier imma be alright. 9000 btu for 20 feet by 15.

Anything above 15C is unbearable.

isnt doofus ford getting rid of that program

u mean anything below

I live in the Rockies so anything above that is brutal, especially since I live at a high elevation. I'd rather be in a blizzard than in scorching heat

Holy shit, I can barely handle anything over 30.

Comfy 16C in Edmonton

Attached: 1518921553774.png (1790x1640, 213K)

This country is fucking pathetic, I hate it with all my heart. We need to live in literal igloo cuck sheds for 9 months of the year, taxed to the balls on shit that already overpriced af compared to the EU/US price. And our Pm is the literal definition of a kleptcratic ruler. We need to think up a plan of how to risk America's national security so that we get invaded by them and this worthless country ends. Lets meme it into reality fellow leafs.

based

Attached: U2VhaLj.png (714x561, 105K)

way too cold

>We need to live in literal igloo cuck sheds for 9 months of the year,

Send some of that cold air this way

Attached: EBFCF288-A2B5-4E23-83A6-E46A25113C86.png (1125x2436, 905K)

FIT is already gone. it went when Wynne pulled the plug on new solar and wind contracts. Ford is getting rid of the rebates for electric cars, home renovations(windows, insulation, furnace etc) and other green rebates. those rebates are actually what made solar affordable for me so i wish he'd keep them even if they are reduced. he's right to scrap the carbon tax grab tho

ok nice i see well congrats im happy for you, sounds like solar energy is paying off for u that's wonderful.

Plebs

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-184040~01.png (1440x1873, 1.92M)

Yeah we're forced to unless you want to freeze. Lots of Americans live in repurposed vans in America and avoid rent because their climate resembles one more earthly than a climate from mars(i.e. Canadia)

i know i agree with u

van life is comfy

that was basically toronto today

minus the haze

Are Americans really the only ones that can afford AC? If so I am glad I live in a first world country.

it was but i need to recheck the numbers now that rates are bit more reasonable. what killed me was running fans on the grain bins plus all the extra bull shit fess. the delivery fee alone was around $350.

Listen, not all of us live inside Satans asshole. Some of us on this earth are actually normal humans, who don't live in an eternal death trap of a nation.

I mean its pretty much the exact same here, so I don't get what you're saying

anyone who enjoys this weather has to go back

I've got the air conditioning cranked up, It's about 20 Celsius in the house and I'm drinking cold beer.

>those rebates are actually what made solar affordable for me
Lmao, China had a plan a few years back to dump solar panels and related equipment on masse into the global market to both swamp out competitors but also reduce cost for the entire world and make renewable energy more realistic, and Canada promptly tariffed the fuck outta all their firms, topkek. I'm not even Chinese but we sure are good at shooting ourselves in the foot, never miss.

Montreal

Entire fucking city reeks of nigger smell, you can almost see the air, the yellowish nigger air

fuck this I'm going to the country for awhile

97 today in Maine. Right on the coast though, it was 78. I love living on the ocean.

Canada is rightful khalistani clay

>Happy Canada day btw
you too bro, fuck Trudeau

Its not so much that many Canadians can't afford AC, its more that they can't afford to buy property. If you rent, there's a decent chance you live in an apartment or house without AC. Some people like that rent a window AC unit for the summer. The quality of life here is really shit if you weren't lucky/smart enough to buy a house or condo a few years ago.

yeah that sounds about right. the US probably did the same shit. a lot of government money tied up in solar companies so they want to protect them

Nigger wtf summers down here are in the high 90s. If we're lucky, we get a cool 78.
(For eurofags, it's usually 35C here)

Just to be a dick I reported this post bc frankly pal, this os CD a politics board.
Itll be funny if they prune this and youll think of me. :D

first i've heard of this, source?