I am tired of living around black people

So I have always considered myself a pretty liberal person. But after living in a city for several months, I am worried that is changing, and wondering if anyone else feels the same. Some things I have noticed:

>blacks tend to change the entire character of a city/neighborhood. You notice that stores have to put bars on the windows and busses need to have signs that say "attacking the driver is a felony"
>they, for some reason, seem to ignore street and crossing signs. almost as if they want you to hit them so they can sue
>black areas of towns are always dirtier. i don't know why
>even if you live in a nice area of the city, the black area is never that far away, and its something you learn to avoid. its weird when you walk around and you worry for your own safety. they always hang around entracnes of grocery stores and stuff, and talk to you..its weird.
>blacks tend to walk everyone really slowly and suspiciously, as if they are scoping everywhere out
>they tend to have a really entitled attitude and think services always need to work for them. i always see blacks ask the busdriver to "hurry up" as if they are not on a tight schedule

Has anyone else experinecesd this after moving to a city?

Attached: Camden_NJ_poverty.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EN0MRKDZ
pastebin.com/dXc81943
pastebin.com/tWQ2ePdZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

again with only the 1 post from Op...most of these thread are for public disagreement...it's like somebody is using Jow Forums like lab rats

The burgers lament

what?

Take action against them and you will exterminate your problem or more likely your problem will exterminate you.

That's how it always starts, OP. You'll be denying the holocaust in 4 months.

I’m in DC right now and the blacks here are way better than what you’d find in the inter cities of places like Detroit or Chicago. Unironically polite and professional. Despite this city being one where Clinton won in a large margin, there are quite a few le based black men in maga hats here. Lots of trumpfpf related clothing (as well as LGBT) clothing on sale. No loud music on public transport. For a city that’s 49% black and probably a 1/3 I walked past weren’t speaking English, surprisingly safe here. 25% of the crime is committed in 5% of the neighbourhoods, which should of course be avoided. Really though, you can walk by groups of blacks and through alleyways at night and you’ll be fine. I understand why people here are liberal, and it’s because the blacks they encounter are not representative of your average black American.
Gun laws are shit though.

Attached: 782DCCFB-95BD-4E91-883B-711B989CBBE5.jpg (1080x1161, 276K)

This doesn't smell like one of those.

Yeah, a lot of people “become” racist after having experienced multiculturalism. I think the statistics speak louder than experience though.

You are an absolute retard.

their you go with the stat bullshit meme...stats are meaningless

prove me wrong without the aids of cherry picking charts

>stats are meaningless
It’s simply a fact that blacks are on average less intelligent and more prone to violence.

Attached: 8553B71D-7AE2-409B-BCD3-4A6D114B8F0F.jpg (675x725, 81K)

I'm european and literally think even having to look at niggers diminishes the civic beauty of a place. Now most of western Europe gets to see the beauty (monstrosity) of diversity so I might as well go to fucking Japan or eastern Europe, otherwise... yeah, living around niggers is the worst. I'd be fine never seeing one again, and dunno why there are people who don't agree with me, except I think maybe they're dumb and naive.

You posted this in the jazz thread, too. Yeah a judeo-masonic race war is trying to be inflamed, but Americans will never get off their couch again. So that's going to require a good show to get going, and it will just be hoaxed if it does happen like Charlottesville

Proof you’re European?

err, well I can masturbate LOL

so no prove okay I win the internet

DC is comfier than I expected

Yeah, I always assumed this place to be about 1/4 to 1/2 no-go zones. Lots of protestors but none of them violent. Surprisingly you can wear pro-drumptflk hats and not get dirty looks. Not as many qt’s as I expected either though.
Only thing though is the disturbing lack of English. Even many of the whites I encountered were speaking spainish or French. Lots of stickers and posters on lamp posts about how krump is hitler, even saw an antifa sticker today. Tomorrow I’m bringing a sharpie.

Here you go some actual studies and research papers

pastebin.com/EN0MRKDZ

Low blow.
I can do it without lube too, just can’t touch the tip because da joos stole my foreskin.
Sad! Many such cases.

Race
pastebin.com/dXc81943

Diversity
pastebin.com/tWQ2ePdZ

#walkaway

DC police have to work with federal law enforcement and secret service and get away with bring much harder on criminals as a result. DC niggers are restrained by the heavy hand of the law.

You probably live on the west side. Try venturing into the east side and see if you feel that way

I just don't know why I'd need to prove it when like there are 700 million europeans lol and 400 million americans but whatever

I understand what you mean, some of the buildings here look like they’re out of The Wire. Tourist areas are safer than you’d imagine.

Attached: 7F20E510-0979-4157-9EB2-5417178A2A21.png (1008x969, 195K)

Fun Fact: DC nogs and Baltimore nogs are 180 degrees different. Its very strange.

>tfw I was born in the 80s, grew up in neighborhood that was almost entirely lower middle class whites, not a lot of money but it was peaceful, nice, clean, and one of the safest areas in the city to live in
>tfw now there's literally no Americans left in it, it's been entirely overrun by Somalians who can't speak English, it looks like a filthy third world garbage heap and has crime out the ass
>tfw every family owned business is now a halal allahu ackbar market, and even the elementary school that had maybe two non-white kids in it when I went there has nothing but Muhammad Jrs going there there
>somehow this all happened in less than two decades

You have no idea just how bad things can get OP. I'd take local grown niggers over immigrants any day.

Attached: protest-MN31[1].jpg (650x332, 66K)

>facts are meaningless
your kidding right? reality doesn't matter?

Attached: r equality facts.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

>1 post by this ID
> when there's only 1 post in the thread

What did he mean by this?

DUMB FUCK!

YOU ARE PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED PERSON ON THE PLANET!

SOMALIS ARE CAUCASIAN!

PLEASE EXIT AND KILL YOURSELF!

Don't even get me started.

>be a restaurant waiter
>had to serve a negro and his wife
>apparently the negro was an ordained priest
>bill was $50, they gave me a $100
>got change for them
>set the checkbook down and went to my manager nearby to apply a discount.
>mfw they had watched me with the checkbook and took all of the money in there and left
>mfw I left with $25, that $50 was most of my earnings for the night
>mfw even a fucking negro PRIEST couldn't resist the temptation to steal from a goddamn waiter

Fuck tonight.

Attached: 1517373493168.jpg (399x489, 20K)

Jesus, you're fucking glowing. Absolute cringe.
>"how do I delete a post?"

Attached: George-Lincoln-Rockwell.jpg (806x525, 79K)

Not getting the fucking joke

Attached: 1510671416897.png (785x757, 123K)

>177088837
>"hehe..yeah guys, it was a j-joke, i swear! I'm not new here!"

Attached: 1526150510613.jpg (708x708, 41K)

b8