Have boomers destroyed the world?

Have boomers destroyed the world?

Attached: 1530411312774.png (968x634, 307K)

again with only the 1 post from Op...most of these thread are for public disagreement..boomer own the internet on the weekend everyone knows to wait until after 11pm when most are sleep to get on Jow Forums

It's not the old boomers we need to be concerned with. They'll all be dead soon. It's the twenty something boomers that will fuck us.

Attached: 1529465271605.jpg (352x550, 24K)

I saw this on /his/ and wanted to see what Jow Forums thinks.

yes

Attached: boomer main meme pic.jpg (864x866, 174K)

*sip*

Attached: 1530399541340.jpg (968x645, 154K)

legends will be told about them for centuries to come

>tfw I will turn 30 in 2 more years and become boomer. I don’t want to be responsible for destruction of the world. Feels bad.

38 year old boomer here. What's with all the boomer hate on this board? Don't hate us just because you can't afford a house, kid

God you fucks are pathetic. Keep pushing the zionist divide and conquer.

31 year old boomer here

no
sup Jow Forums bros

Attached: imagestttgtrg.png (466x228, 74K)

this

Attached: 1530254878376.jpg (279x372, 65K)

No, the Jews destroyed the world. Boomers just had no idea they were being manipulated. Do not hate them for being fooled, pity them for being fools.

Jow Forums always been, and always will be, a boomer board.

Boomers are the Jews' new scapegoat.
Op is spreading Jew lies.

Attached: Divide the goy.jpg (252x291, 29K)

get a job you lazy bum

It's not destroyed yet, but it's close thanks to them.

>muh jews
Yawn...

user., you're boring.

Post the fucking lawn mower one you double nigger.

You fucking retard boomers are born between 1950-1960. You are probably early millennial

not way boomer start at 30

22 year old boomer here. We didn't destroy the world, we are the ones building it up and make it a better place.

fuck off retard.

boomer starts at 20 m8.

pic related

Attached: 1530093806800.png (1876x1200, 80K)

t. jew

Attached: 1530139118506.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Reddit meme.

So nothing about

>destroyed unions, leaving the working class at a permanent political disadvantage
>legalized lobbying, leading to endemic corruption which continues to this day
>ran up a massive deficit, left it to future generations to pay
>allowed corporate interests to fuck up healthcare and education systems to the point where America has the most expensive healthcare in the world and education costs have tripled relative to inflation, while life expectancy has gone down and income is stagnant
>made it next to impossible for future generations to fix any of this by turning the US into a de facto oligarchy
>wages have stagnated
>corporate profit soaring
>bachelor's degree useless
>explosion of debt
>any expansion of government spending or government intervention in the economy is a step towards communism
>large businesses are trustworthy and have societies best interests at mind
>if I'm doing well, everyone is doing well
>fancy book learning is unnecessary, I only trust those folksy people on the television
>having much more money than the generations before and after them, which led them to naturally prefer policies that were good for investors over policies that were good for entry level workers
>using television as a primary news source rather than newspapers
>not having any memory of the Great Depression
>racial politics being disguised as class politics (eg, "welfare queens" and "states rights" instead of "lazy niggers" and "Jim Crow"

The eternal boomer's work in countrywrecking is never done.

Attached: c4acd7bd-d1ac-484e-97f5-6a5f43b227ae.png (978x1316, 1.8M)

it's not my fault any of that shit happend.
t. boomer

Attached: 1530216999639.png (1507x1155, 203K)

No, but they let the Jews destroy the world and that's basically just as bad.

>muh jews
...ZZ... zz.zzzZZ.. ...ZZZ...

...Yawn.

It's worse, because treachery is more immoral than conquest.

>Tfw soon a 30 year old boomer.
Bring on the boomer perks.
Getting jobs will be piss easy, just one firm handshake away after I join their ranks.

Attached: 1530282676565.png (680x585, 245K)

Generalize Jews, not boomers.
-No, I'm not a boomer.

>30 year old boomer
worst forced meme of 2018

At least I can say boomers gave me life. Wtf have faggot millennials ever done that was worth a shit?

Give it time, it might grow into something beautiful.

I remember one time about 10 years ago i was listening to Howard Stern and they started talking about the Baby Boomers and Stern just goes "Yeah we changed the world. We made it worse" and I thought it was pretty funny, but also refreshing to at least hear a Boomer Jew admit it.

it's just a meme
jews are the ultimate issue
boomers just let them ruin our society because their opinion was bought out by jewish-controlled newspapers such as the washington post, new york post, new york times, etc. for america to support the allies and ruin the world
after the war boomers let jews ruin america even more with suburban sprawl, useless lawns, and automobile dependency (william levitt, creator of levitttown, was a jew) and 1965 immigration act to import massive amounts of 2nd and 3rd worlders, which resulted in a massive amount of cheap labor, lowering wages so millennials have to work for $8/hr

i can't wait until i'm 30 an AARP allow for me to be a member...20% off wednesday at denny hell yeah

30 yr old boomer here. Make 13k a month. Not rich but comfy. Getting old isn't as bad as you think.

Wrong. After 17 your life is basically over and no reason to even try to chase girls because they won't want your elderly boomer ass.

You idiot. It has nothing to do with that. Tolerance only works when the economy is good. People are not that stupid, but tend to be more lenient and accepting when there's a high amount of prosperity. Do you honestly think the Jews could have gotten this far in America without everyone being distracted by expensive luxury cars, cocaine, lawn mowers, pasta machines, exercise machines, and all the other bullshit that Boomers were able to buy with all of that disposable income? Tolerance and Equality are memes. It always goes back to money every time.

I miss Blockbuster. :'(

Gen x and y has the majority vote by far. Oh but they are so cool, edgy and modern!

Only way off the pension train is to support crypto. Inflation has to outpace the cost of living pension increases for anyone under 35 to have any shot at making it