Why is Canada so irrelevant?

Look at the frozen land to the east Russia and its on par with USA yet Canada is unbelievably irrelevant in comparison. What lead to this?

Attached: russe.jpg (480x322, 72K)

Your a retart

Come again?

Attached: 129929347dee39d235a7db23f804cddd.jpg (755x999, 64K)

You are so pathetic compared to Russia, you would think being in the cold north would allow you to gain an advantage over other states.

well for starters most of the land is an uninhabitable wasteland of frozen rock.

Canada own the media, for some reason Alphabet™ are perfectly okay with Canadians dominating the alt media which is why 90% of them are the famous alt media people.

There are plenty of Australians in the alt media, but they're throttled hard. Someone like independent man has been around for awhile, recognised by Dave Cullen and Sargon of Akkad, but somehow can't get more than 10k subscribers? Peach balie is cuter than sh0e and sugar tits is a better political commentator than most ethots, but again, barely over 10k subscribers?

The real question is why are they throttling Australians so hard? Why won't they let Australians be famous?

Because you just a state of the usa
> why do you even bothering to print those leaf dollar, and pretending to be sovereign?

Attached: pepe-confy.png (750x775, 930K)

Literally nobody subscribes to them because they don't know they exist. Stop bitching.

No, most of Canada is forest dumbass.

Attached: iwonder.png (336x60, 6K)

Canadians.

Nah we're getting throttled, every so often I test this and get abour 10 or so people to listen to my music. YouTube only ups my view count by 1.

Do you know why? Because I'm throttled hard, I don't even say anything political, they just don't want famous Australians for some reason but meanwhile lots of Canadians are virtually created by alphabet recommendations, someone like Lauren rose came out of no where because Google started pushing her for some reason. Why?

Why is the population so low compared to the USA or Russia?

>disputing a Canadian citizens knowledge of geography of his own homeland.
Sorry buddy; your point is practically irrelevant without sources.

Small population

>No, most of Canada is forest dumbass.

Conifer forests are so bleak.

>Canada is unbelievably irrelevant in comparison.
relevant to what exactly?

Hey, you're not totally irrelevant, for the first time in history people in other countries know the name of your PM.

Small win

>most of Canada is forest
Most of Canada is permafrost, and rock
at least try

A population lower than California.

You're right we should start shooting up schools

The nordics are nothing but conifers.
Most of Canada is taiga with the north being permafrost and tundra you fucking retard. Go on google earth and see Canada is mostly green until you hit the Yukon.

>Most of Canada is taiga
it's like you're retarded
50% of canada is permafrost. FIFTY, 50, percent. Google it you fucking moron.
Half of Canada is not taiga

he wears makeup and acts like a fucking retard.
it would be hilarious if some news person was interviewing him and reached over and took off his fake eyebrow and then put it on their lip like a mustache.

Look at all that permafrost

Attached: hurrr.jpg (620x420, 43K)

kys nigger

Attached: lookathatpermafrost.png (1359x613, 1.75M)

Because everyone in Canada is a tranny or fucks dogs

idiot amerimutt cant tell that all canadians on this board bait for (you)'s

Canada is so much nicer than Russia it’s actually laughable, the standard of living here is something Russians can only dream about. If I went to Russia today and said I was Canadian I would have a lineup of roasties wanting me to rescue them from their communist blocks and Slav squatting Ivans.

Attached: CAFBD0F7-28CC-4588-A0AB-7A607E7F5880.jpg (800x1024, 214K)

Wheres the permafrost fucktard?

Attached: nothingbuttaiga.png (1365x611, 1.43M)

It is due to their general meek and mildness.

This, so many Canadian e celebs, not going to bother listing but there's a lot. Alphabet(google) is causing it though? Why?

>Be Canadian
>Be so retarded he calls something the same latitude as Alaska which is mostly forest 50% permafrost

Notice THIS IS IN THE YUKON YOU STUPID LEAF.

Attached: muhpermafrost.png (1357x617, 1.07M)

As if you’ve ever left the metro centres Mohammed, we are not 50% permafrost, the treeline extends almost to the arctic circle. That’s why all those wolves up there are called timber wolves.

Young country
Low population
Dependant on US for economy
The awnser to your question is that the influence of America on us is so big that we are kind of irrelevent on the World stage.

Climate.

Yukon is actually really nice. It's a long running theme on lol where Americans like it and say its one of the gems of the north that America should have managed to acquire through some means. It's completely being misused while in our garbage 'country' tho. America has 740,000 people in Alaska and next door Canada has 40,000 in the whole of Yukon territory. If we had Alaska there would be 160,000 people living there.

Pol*

>heh, let's compare a 2000-year-old nation with one less than 100
Fuck off, mutt.