Edmonton Christian Claims Soon Rulership

Are Christians rising up?
This just happened today in my city.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AoA81bJ0ups
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkpUKmaJEk
Is this the end of days??

Attached: face of christ.jpg (360x454, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very close to the end of the Church age. Possibly days, maybe months. Years? No.

We don't mean that Jesus will rule through the hearts and minds of the Churchians, we mean all hell will break loose for seven years as Satan's rebellion boils over. Then, the man & God, Jesus, will literally return to break bad and put down the rebellion. He will then establish literal rule of a literal Kingdom which will last 1000 years. Then, He will round up the righteous, torch the place, and start over without the sin problem.

Times a wastin'! Get on team Jesus while the blood's running warm in your veins!

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

>worshipper a dead kike and his sand nigger religion
Man you guys are cucks

Attached: 1503130011750.jpg (190x180, 16K)

Riches in Heaven worth more then we could all imagine.

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

That's a Catholic. If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would not have chosen that image.

Get right with Jesus or burn!

Attached: image.jpg (186x250, 17K)

See you soon, user. We shall shitpost no more.

Attached: image.jpg (720x479, 384K)

>leaf
Fucking heathen.

>Are Christians rising up?
ye

It's about time. Ready for this.

Attached: 1529101487008.jpg (423x435, 82K)

Big if true. Christians have never before claimed they are at the end times.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>God is not asking you to stop anything, change anything [...]
He absolutely is asking/telling you to stop sinning, it's just not a condition.

>God in heaven
>create man and women to rule earth
>they fuck up and pass the rule to lucifer
>had to come back, fulfill the deal and take the rule of earth back from lucifer
>come a 2nd time, the deed has 7 seals that God need to open to be able to rule earth again
God just made his job harder, why create us, did he just felt alone?

Its free.. what is so hard to understand that.

streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

The seals are a warning system, an indirect message of I am coming so get your ahit together. Once the first is broken, there are 3 1/2 years for you to either accept or continue on as normal. After that, you're screwed.

that's something i dont get from the seals, are they from God or from lucifer? Jesus took the deed of the earth from lucifer, i dont think adam had the deed with the seals, he was able to read it and rule with God, but at the end, only Jesus can open the seals cause he fulfilled the law, was the only pure person

"...thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."(Revelation 4:11)

We were created for God's pleasure.God loves you and wants you to go to Heaven,It was His whole purpose in creating you.

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

streamable.com/yswo0

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

EAT HIS FLESH!

DRINK HIS BLOOD

#spiritcooking

It's all part of the scam goy slaves

Attached: jesus true form.jpg (652x760, 68K)

Thats Catholic nigga,its easy ,how hard is this to get.

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)

>Worship a kike on a stick
>are the jeWs rising up?
really makes me think user

Attached: 1391632895384.jpg (625x611, 225K)

Why is my city like this

when the last seal is broken, God acts and calls his 7 angels, and start pouring his wrath, 1 trumpet at a time, but the first 7 seals arent from God

>This just happened today in my city.
what some retard walking around rambling about the 'end times'?

They are from sent from Jesus. He is the only man to be deemed worthy of the seals. Remember when Perer said he wept when no man on earth born before or after him was not deemed worthy because of sin, and this included himself.