HELP!!! Redpill Order

Doctors, I need your opinions. Conceptually, which way would you go about administering the Red Pills

Attached: il_570xN.641125855_8sjq.jpg (570x855, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Money is a good start... but there are many

Attached: il_570xN.923786890_b5no.jpg (570x855, 41K)

Halp

Attached: il_570xN.1464039123_6ohu.jpg (570x855, 43K)

Wake up

Womp womp

Bastards

Kek

Fuck you, but I’ll bite
What, why and to whom? I’ll tell you how

B O O F

Yeah man we need more details.

I've had 80+ year old grandmas I just went full 1488 on and they love it. The redpill approach should vary and advice can be given but we need more info

Lol for.... red pilling haha I want to start contributing to the 5% of persuadable peo people through humor

Learn from your surroundings

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Hurry.jpg (2560x1582, 1.39M)

My grandma loved it too. She trusts me. But I'm targeting strangers

Think JoyCamp YouTube. But without the.... joycamp

I believe in universal absolutes. We have that in common....

I'm trying to build a logical progression. Socratical. If you want to tell people the truth, you better make them laugh. Wilde.
I'm for the craziest shit but I'm trying to persuade the persuadable- through humor

Nothing is off limits in humor

Oh word, yeah I gotcha
First step is to actually learn something, then convey it to people.... gets tricky whe the truth is uncomfortable to people. That’s where the delicacy of red pilling comes in. Until then just stick to your butt plugs

Yeah you really have to tailor it to individuals everyone is different. I've personally liked the idea of arguing to feminist type women that immigration isnt feminist because it's just a bunch of rich men importing poor men to get richer off them and if women get raped in the process that was bad.

That's a weak purple pill at best but with people that far gone you have to start with easy arguments that require no conspiracy or deeper thought, just hit them with inarguable emotional type stuff that's just redpilled enough to get them thinking.

People who respond well can take to different redpills differently depending on their circumstances. A lot of whites hate blacks but dont mind jews because of brainwashing and jewish favorable treatment towards them personally. The jew thing in general can range from comically easy to bring up to almost impossible to approach with some people.

In terms of the best "humorous" approach, that's a thread worthy question because it is the best way to win.

I would say it depends on the issue again.
>jews
Use funny merchants in combo with real deal facts
>blacks
Use tyrones with real nogging clips
>getting cucks to stop sucking off women
AntiFeminist memes "I just wanted to play video games" etc.
>trannies
Pic related

This whole process is always so specialized theres really an artform in reading people and adjusting your approach for the best redpill. It can be difficult too if you're doing no memes all IRL interaction cause a lot of funny stuff pisses people off without a cheeky meme to take the heat off. If you do it right it can be funny as fuck though

Attached: 1529391753750-1.png (1000x1300, 398K)

Start with mainstream information and work your way inward, asking questions instead of making matter-of-fact statements. Get people interested and guide them to ask the right questions themselves. Show them examples.

Checked. And bless ya user. I take all of that into account. And I was thinking of making fun of people with our views- but sneak enough facts along the way
It worked well for the YouTube joycamp

I've learned too much, I need to dial it back haha I want normie things to socratically mock

But conceptually.... where to begin. All of the people I listen to do what you've said, and it's an excellent approach- but I'm looking to build a comedic foundation.... so I was thinking beforehand, how will I layer these concepts

Physician here.
One cannot administer redpill unless they purge their mind and environment of sexual stimulus.
Sexual arousal is the opposite of intellect.
You can't be redpilled unless you are living a chaste lifestyle.
Sexual release causes negative side effects and makes you distracted and hypersexual.
Only solution is celibacy and it is only permissible to break it for procreation.

>The greatest intellectual geniuses in both ancient and modern times led continent lives, and there is yet to be recorded one individual who freely expended seminal fluid who ever amounted to anything. In most cases, individuals who have achieved have been forced by necessity to abstain from sexual indulgence, as Cervantes, who wrote Don Quixote while in prison, or Dante who wrote his Divine Comedy while in exile. Milton wrote "Paradise Lost" when blind and when he did not indulge in sex. Sir Isaac Newton, active in intellect until the age of 80, led a continent life from birth, and so did Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, both of whom retained their creative genius [until] an advanced age.

Seeing this thread, it's clear that you aren't ready and probably never will be. Enjoy your worthless 15 minute biological high. Or forsake and ascend to the next level.

Start with human nature, then to cognitive bias and cognitive dissonance. Emphasize perspective and worldview. Talk about *how* people erect false beliefs that lead them to reject redpills. Liken the Powers That Be to a gang, drawing comparisons between poor criminals and rich criminals. Talk about psychopaths and the study that was published in Forbes. Describe the Luciferian element and pedo shit as religious extremism among the rich.

I intend to use this framework myself. Maybe we'll cross paths sometime.