All hands on deck

Boys,

We have the opportunity to make a bigger impact than the great meme war of 2016. The stakes are high and this may be our best opportunity to get an actual audit on the fed since it was put into place by the wealthy Jewish elitists, for their personal gain.

The last 2 presidents who even suggested a fed audit ended up assassinated. The Jewish run entertainment and media purposely refuse to even entertain the idea of a fed audit. They instead want to push constant artificial Trump outrage to their radical and blood thirsty audience.

What I am proposing to all of you is that we use this against them. I am calling for an official meme brigrade of Twitter and Tumbler, in which we question and accuse the God emperor of money laundering, and or using the federal reserve as his personal bank account.

This will cause a number of chain reactions. It gets people talking about the federal reserve, it exposes the federal government and forces their hand, it also exposes more people to the Jewish media propaganda if they choose to not acknowledge it. We already know that if social justice warriors see a meme about Trump stealing from the fed its going to blow up. This is our time.

Attached: received_10212098913897308.jpg (1920x791, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2018/03/06/rand-paul-on-trump-i-think-he-will-sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump already audited the FED.

Attached: 1500651585772.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

Bump for real potential because wtf do liberals know, they're fucking stupid.

Attached: 1529577915876s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: image.png (500x619, 350K)

That has a very high chance of backfiring and giving the left more ammunition when it ends up not happening after public pressure for it to be done.

unironically a good idea

desu would that be a bad thing, no support should be unconditional

hahaha. I like this.

idk but fuck it, 1488 Konpaku Youmu will burn in hell for his sins of being a faggot

This is a really bad idea goyi... I mean fellow whites.

Attached: jew nervous.jpg (146x185, 8K)

Great idea.

Need first line to be better bait. Trump transferring to overseas Russian accounts?

Bump for a great idea

It's been wanted since Trump got into power.
reason.com/blog/2018/03/06/rand-paul-on-trump-i-think-he-will-sign
If the red wave goes through in November it will probably happen in 2019.

I think it's more about the troll factor here...

I say we start spreading on twitter with anti trump hashtags And in leftist groups on zuccbook.

Attached: 1496678341596-wsg.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Make it so.

Attached: 1524528305137.png (349x600, 148K)

Turn it into a meme?

no digits here worries me, maybe now isnt the time

not a bad idea

>I am calling for an official meme brigrade of Twitter and Tumbler, in which we question and accuse the God emperor of money laundering, and or using the federal reserve as his personal bank account.
If kek wills it, then we will make this dream a reality.

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

The left gave up on the Fed when Trump got in. All they would ask is for him to disclose more pirvate info on his money,

the method youre considering to push this is all wrong, considering theres elections in november.
I could tell you how to do it but there couldnt be a record of it on Jow Forums, this whole thread would need to be gassed

Bumping for science.

Attached: received_10208246489702412.gif (250x263, 207K)

The first line needs to contain "federal reserve" or the media will exclude any mention of it and simply accuse trump of doing > insertwhateverthefuck with russia again

Clever

Bump