Why are modern men failing?

Continued from >

Attached: 1530392599435.png (656x490, 187K)

Only 29?

Attached: sfdnfdkk44.jpg (1545x1007, 340K)

Attached: 177764A2-3EF2-4013-B99E-CA2D74B2E07C.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Is there anything warmer than the toastiest of roasties?

Attached: 1525848416655.png (833x738, 260K)

Supercut

Attached: 1525393411032.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

To me it seems the women are at fault. Women should not be pursuing careers. They should be doing what nature put them here to do. They only have til 22 to be in their prime. You add a career to that and you guarantee them to be past their prime before they can get married and have kids.

For shits I took a look at an online dating website. All the women on there are horribly demanding and out of shape. I'm supposed to use my weekends off work to court one of them?
I'd go back to casual sex but I'm not looking to catch any diseases. Monk mode life for life.

Women should be respected for being women but they've been taught they need to have a career and all these manly things to be respected for their contribution. Not to mention the modern woman is insufferable to be around and marriage is a scam for her to steal all your shit.

Nothing wrong with monk mode you will undoubtedly accomplish more without a woman parasiting off you.

Life of the eternal dog mom.

Attached: vr0725u3hcsx.png (1429x914, 1.01M)

That's the type of bitch that wouldn't "settle" for anything less than a guy who's 6'3", 230lbs of muscle, makes 250K+, 7"+ dick, etc., etc., etc.
"Durr, I can't find a man!!!"
Good riddance roastie.

Attached: 1524183641009.gif (651x651, 793K)

Women are man's helpers and men should produce and provide. When they try to step out of their roles civilization goes down.

>Worried she'll die without having children or a husband
>Commits suicide
>She dies without having children or a husband

The fucking irony.

This bird actually took the piss out of men on twitter fairly sure lol , may have been a different girl but i'm fairly sure it's her.

Having children motivates you. You stop living life for yourself and start living for them because they are your legacy. If you were in your 70s and were sick in the hospital I’m sure it feels a lot better having your children visit you than nobody at all. Women don’t understand this until it’s too late.

>ride 6 gorillion nigger penises
>suddenly hear the ticking of your ovaries
>already discarded as the rancid used cumdump you are
>why don't men want to rub their dick over this piss soaked new york pavement?
>FUCKING INCELS! ALL THE GOOD MEN ARE DEAD!
>an heroes

Attached: rubbish-trash-in-new-york-city-dbgcj4.jpg (640x500, 123K)

eat shit feminist shill

Maybe men would get into relationships more often if having a gf or worse a wife wasn't such a huge fucking risk.

marriage is a scam and she will use it to steal all your hard earned assets.

>shill literally projecting the gay "Chad" shit and other shit that he and every other faggot shill pedestalizes and glorifies in their establishment media (including Jow Forums) and institutions and are the only attributes these shills care about in a man, projecting it ALL
onto this decreased wo
>being this much of a shill

And the story seems like fake news.

exactly. marriage is just a game of russian roulette for men these days.

Posting the improved version from last thread.

Attached: 1530410906001.png (450x642, 374K)

women are wondering why their isn't a market for expired milk.

nice

Replace wamen

Attached: 1525983365369.png (960x670, 287K)

Fuck off roastie

Attached: raw.gif (342x304, 3.99M)

She slept with chads until she hit 30 and then realized not even betas wanted her anymore. lel

Meh. I'm used to people thinking poorly of me. I just want to do whatever I want. If others said I was evil for having a career or a leech for staying home I'd roll my eyes at both and do whatever I want. I'm almost unaffected by social norms.

How am I a roastie because you and other shills pedestalized elevate and glorify "Chads" simply for fulfilling your faggot ideology?

Problem is, if she did sleep with all those chads, even if the betas wanted her, she would never be able to bond with a husband the same way a virgin would. She'd never get out of marriage and motherhood what she should've.

chicken or the egg?

>a generic irrelevant post

Nothing of value was lost

Why does everyone always post this bitch but never her twitter?

Attached: no sympathy for roasts.png (656x935, 282K)

>Lads that think they don't get girls coz they r too nice. I think it's more to with the fact ur a dog
You can sense it, just by her attitude towards men. She was ridding dicks till she roped herself. No sympathy for this slut. She did the world a favor.

>implying dogs can't get girls

Attached: 1485833387590.jpg (700x502, 58K)