Sorry

Hi Jow Forums.

I am a Jew.

And I want to apologize on behalf of my fellow Jews who are causing the destruction of Western society. We have too much power, and we are abusing it too much. There is nothing I can do to stop them.

But I have one request: Please do not put the blame on ALL Jews. All lot of us (especially in the orthodox community) lean right and support Trump, and condemn the actions of our liberal counterparts. Just read this article: nypost.com/2018/06/23/liberal-jews-are-destroying-their-own-religion/

We have caused much damage. From Karl Marx to George Soros, we have been arbiters of
leftism.

You don’t have to believe if this is authentic or bait of the highest form.

Just remember: it’s not all of us.

Sincerely,
Shlomo.

Attached: D9E02417-8A1A-457F-87B0-48CA40E7E76A.jpg (522x501, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have shekels, not power. now fuck off kike.

Sorry but if it gets to that point we cant take the chance on sorting you out. You are going you have to eliminate them first.

Orthodox Jews I think are actually the bigger problem, they actually follow the Talmud which says some pretty nasty stuff about anyone who is not Jewish.

The super ultra-Orthodox ones are alright though, like the ones that support holocaust denial conferences and and are always protesting that Israel shouldn't exist, even though they live there.

Unfortunately a few bad apples spoils the bunch and right now the amount of bad apples on your side spoils the whole orchard. The only solution to that problem is the final one.

Yeah tell us what the Talmud teaches you about the goyim.

I see someone saw my maus posts :)

I figured that meme would write itself.

Attached: F75C045E-7449-4EF8-8FBE-BCA9137DEBFE.jpg (3240x2712, 1.59M)

Attached: 705EE336-41BA-450B-BC44-6F556F4B2188.jpg (880x1248, 316K)

Attached: 65B4601A-FA27-443F-9F0B-6EC15DE114C4.png (850x612, 332K)

Attached: no good jew.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

Rabbis possess supernatural powers and are the leaders of Jews and secretly promote secular Jews "work".

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H04436,_Klagenfurt,_Adolf_Hitler,_Ehrenkompanie.jpg (800x615, 101K)

Speak out OP. Do whatever you can to speak out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

We know. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Take care, user.

ok

>Please do not put the blame on ALL Jews
Your ancestors should have thought about that before they killed God, kike.

Matthew 27:25

Attached: 1448650931964.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

I understand.

I think many Jews have basically lived with the "Goyim" in their communities for many years now and have come to realize the simple truth that we are all human sharing the same fears. Fear of death and such.

Many Jews probably feel deep down that the Talmud is a book written in hatred, and it doesn't represent their true beleifs and feelings.

I know you can't do anything to stop them - but the cult is breaking apart the more we are driven to question.

I don't hate humans, and I know Jews are humans, so many unfortunately caught up in the occult (hidden) practices that they couldn't even talk about until now.

I think we will eventually do just that. We will talk about it.

First of all, why do you guys care about what a 1800 year old book says about you?

And second of all, Orthodox Jews usually do not follow those parts of the talmud.

Attached: D0C2D786-F8B5-4E0D-ACC1-DD6CB3443C3B.png (218x210, 19K)

>Just remember: it’s not all of us.
To the oven you go, head first, faggot

Well he is Jew put at least he knows his place.
_____ _ _ _
| |
_ _ _|___|
| |_____
|

>I'm literally shaking and want to dodge the ovens

Attached: 1516338145138.jpg (600x600, 118K)

God will sort them out

Would you all leave our countries and help us physically remove the left jews here? If so ok.