Has anyone here never had an interaction with the police?

How do you view the police if not?

Attached: 37BE0F0F-E766-4912-B941-3296CC5E5302.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Had a detective come to my door, no police looking stuff, average joe clothes, opened the door shirtless. I was totally embarrassed. Was looking for my brother

>Has anyone here never
nigger

Yeah nah, they're alright

I called the Sheriff's Department because I locked my keys in my car. They sent a deputy out to unlock it. Very pleasant experience. 10/10 would call again for help.

Op is such a nigger he messed up the grammer and made me misread the title

White/Mexican. Mostly white but have had a couple of experiences. DWI and a ticket warrant.

Had a graveyard shift and I was returning home.
I went over the speed limit and the cop stop me, he ask me why I was speeding, then I told him, he told me not do it again. I have never went over the speed limit since 5 years

Sorry I was gonna make it a green txt

grammer

Non-white here, depends on the department/location. Some are laid back chill, be nice and be on your way types, other places you're getting a ticket no matter what the hell you do. That said I would do the same, be polite and take things slow, ask for a break. This is of course strictly speaking of traffic stops since I don't break the law willy nilly like a nigger

Actually, its grammar

Also I did get out of an accident DUI scott free so I can't really complain too much if/when the cops do decide to give me a ticket

When I was in my teens, I was walking with my friend and patrol car drove up on us, said someone called about people flashing/handling a knife in public. He asked if we saw anything, we said "no". Then he drove away. My friend and I had a good chuckle cause it was us. Pretty nice dude, favorable interaction.

I stole a skateboard and soccer ball from an experience store (don't remember the name because i was drunk) when i was 19 and got thrown in jail for one night.

I missed my court case and the cops came to my door and put me in handcuffs. I was taken to the court.

The end. I don't view them in a negative way. It was wrong to steal.

Where is this?
Had simmilar experience and they told me to call a locksmith..
0/10 for me..
But of course im in LA

Good user. Don’t speed. It’s never worth it.

did the deputy unlock it by calling their onstar backdoor or is this story totally fabricated and flamboyant

Attached: 3F3230D6-D031-45B9-970B-48983C4859EC.png (734x1200, 415K)

>be me, 17
>been smoking dude WEED lmao
>have a quarter ounce in my glovebox
>cop pulls me over
>asks if I have drugs in the car
>say no
>he says "I can smell it, get out of the car I'm going to search it"
>I comply
>he pats me down
>he has me sit in the backseat of his car while he searches my car
>never puts me in handcuffs
>he writes me a ticket
>I have a court date
>pay $200 fine
>expunged from my record when I turn 18
god, I love being white

was the weed still there and unruffled when you got back

just want to clarify this was in 2015 in case it seems like I'm underaged

you are still underaged, you just haven't figured it out yet

nah he took my weed and pipe
so in total the encounter cost me like $280 but at least I don't have drug charges on my record
cont.
>be on """probation""" for 6 months
>be told I'll be drug tested
>never get a probation officer
>never get drug tested
>smoke weed the whole time

>Where is this?
Rural Ohio
He used a slim jim tool.

DIRTY RHONDA!!!

>be 19
> going home at 3 am, no cars on road, car running on fumes and has turned off at last 3 stops
>accelerate to 60 in a 45 so I can coast as car dies
>speeding ticket and a condescending lecture about how it's dangerous
>tell officer I'm not local, ask hour to take care of ticket in next 72 hours before I leave again
>lies to my face and wastes my time

>year later
>same neighborhood
>someone walking around with a glock screaming incoherently in the street
>police don't show up

>different city, 6 months later
>want milk shake at midnight
>drive to McDonald's
>pulled over in drive thru
>cop says I ran a red light and have no insurance
>didn't run any light, had insurance
>wtf.jpg
>go to court
>prove I had insurance, charge dropped
>told to come back another day to challenge the red light ticket
>female lesbian boomer judge tells me before the cop shows up that it's not about whether or not I'm guilty it's about how much I have to pay
>decide to fine me $300 instead of $1500, lecture me about what a favor they're doing me and how I should be grateful
>fuckingrage.exe

>live in shitty neighborhood in small town because it's all I can afford
>known neighborhood methhead starts banging on my door with a tweaked out buddy
>demanding to speak with someone who I've never heard of
>tell them they have the wrong house
>try to force their way in
>pull a gun
>they run off and break a window in their way
>call 911
>can literally see police station from my house, will be mad of they don't come
>they show up 10 minutes later in full swat gear with AR's
>spend more tine trying to get me to consent to a search of my home and vehicle than trying to help me
>female officer asks if the perp was a guy named Andrew
>it was, he lives 5 houses down
>they wind up doing nothing whatsoever about it

Seriously fuck cops. They just want the easy arrest/citation even if it's not justified and don't do shit about actual problems when I've needed their help. Fucking road pirates, all of them

Yes I got pulled over once driving home from class in my dads car and I forgot to turn on the headlights. I was very scared and didn't know what to do really it was hard to find the registration but the cop was very nice and understanding and he let me go with a warning.

Yeah, a few. Arrested for possession of an illegal knife and controlled substance about 10 years ago. Got tased by a cop a year later. Been pulled over twice and near the beginning of the year had them called on me because of an argument with my brother that escalated. As a group I veiw cops as people just doing their job, really depends on which local or state government is signing their checks. Cucked areas will have cucked cops, decent areas will have decent cops. If you're dealing with the police don't act like a nigger and you won't be treated like a nigger.