CREEPY JOE

Will he run in 2020?

Attached: file.png (678x376, 454K)

yes and he'll win sweetie

I sure hope so

Attached: JoeOverlay.png (1562x1426, 1.34M)

No, it's still HER turn, Joetard.

Attached: IMG_0362.png (600x621, 38K)

I hope he does

Attached: biden.webm (1022x514, 2.84M)

He's already announced he won't be running. Which means it's either going to be Harris or this new chick. And neither one of them stands a chance.

Ummmm, ACTUALLY
It's HER turn

sweetie

Attached: biden 2.webm (640x360, 949K)

Attached: biden 3.webm (456x404, 519K)

I hope so. If you thought Hillary lost bad...
Joe raised a suicidal drug addict. His political career is OVER

Attached: biden 4.webm (600x338, 339K)

Wtf, Joe. Wtf.

Attached: biden 5.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

lol Drumpf is gonna be so BTFO in 2020

Attached: IMG_0424.jpg (749x751, 164K)

Will he be alive 2020?

I'd love to see how the media reacts to him getting BTFO. For some reason they've built him up as this super strong candidate, yet the guy is half-senile.

That's fucken creepy my dudes.

If the Democrats get massacred in November, they will run him. They will have no real choice, since they don't have ANYONE ELSE. Especially since the centrist Democrats will see a slaughter in November as proof they need to dial back shit with the identity politics shit and play things super fucking safe to win back voters who rejected them as badly as they might reject them in 2018...

If you posted this on reddit, leftists would unironically defend this.

>OOOHHHFF HE WAS OBVIOUSLY TURNING AND HIS HAND MOVED IN UNISON WITH HIS BODY. TRY TURNING YOUR BODY AND HAVING YOUR HAND REMAIN IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY UNNATURAL. DRUMFTARDS LATCH ONTO ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY. THAT LITTLE GIRL IS PROBABLY A RUSSIAN AGENT.

>going to reddit

Joe Biden is in cahoots with Clinton and Obama with their child rape, they should all be assassinated.

Nope.
I just know what leftists are like.

NANI?

Attached: 87456823645.jpg (636x406, 48K)

Either that or based goblina. And somehow I dont feel like the democratic party has learned their lesson yet with establishment candidates. Hillary could run, or they could push with michelle. She should atleast be in the primary to make things interesting. Her, bernie/goblina, and Hillary. We can roll Hillary for the next few more rounds just to piss people off.

the weird thing is that they keep bringing him children. Are they nuts?

you will never see a white male as major representative of the democratic party ever again.
why any white male, or white female still supports the democratic party is amazing to me.

Attached: biden_slapped.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

lol there is one way I could see Dems winning, but I wouldn't even post it just to avoid potentially giving dems a good idea.

lol
Jeff Sessions slapping Bidens hands away from his daughter
Sessions 100% knows.

Indeed

Attached: tfw.jpg (4576x3042, 3.11M)

these will make 2020 fun

Old fashioned Biden

Attached: 4rglnft5oq601.jpg (1030x603, 71K)