How do we solve the onions problem?

How do we solve the onions problem?

Attached: soy.jpg (968x542, 74K)

me on the left

Me on the right.

Me filming.

I wish I was that nose

Imagine being so unfuckable you have to have sex with this ugly thing on the left.

I'm the spaghetti desktop background

So is that a man on the right?

That's a beautiful woman, shitbird.

Yeah but biologically I mean.
Seems like it but not 100% certain.

On all levels except genetic, mental, physical, and sexual that is a genuine woman.

>problem glasses
>has problems
Well played

The what?

my god, what have we become?

It's over. Time to get pozzed, white boy.

Who is this?

>tfw no bear mode bf to tongue punch your fat box

moar

Attached: 1526943873622.jpg (2000x1250, 1.8M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 1.58.53 AM.jpg (1554x1676, 334K)

Me on the right, first poster on the left, third poster behind the camera, sixth poster on the computer screen.

Looks like the employees at Google need another round of mandatory gender sensitivity training sessions.

enjoy your ban niggershit subhuman faggot

Like how could you become sexually gratified from homosexual activity? It’s not generative or procreative, there’s nothing natural about it, you have to use lubes and shave your butthole or so I would figure, everything tastes like poop instead of salty coins, seriously. It’s just weird and gross. I even have two gay friends, and I have shared this with them and they’re like, I know dude.

What they fuck? Why is this even a thing? Why would you let some beards nerd munch your bung even if you were a fag?

>hetero doesnt eat booty
your argument i not valid
>hetero doesnt diamonds from 67 yr old bum creampies teen model pt 2
again, sir

Attached: 399079_304486299629243_694679725_n.jpg (320x256, 22K)

No most heterosexual people do not eat assholes out.

It’s disgusting and abhorrent, the sign of the mentally ill or demon possessed. It’s the kind of thing which should preclude you from participating in polite society.