THE N WORD

i will repeat what i said in the other thread

why does majorit yof black people can't just ignore when someone who is not black call the them niggers?

people have been called me faggot, manlet, mutt. and my only responses is to ignore them or just insult them back and thats it

but never chimp out

seen all these violence just because of a word, an insult of many its very tiresome

-chileanon

Attached: 1508287297490.jpg (288x252, 24K)

Fuck you can't even type properly in the one post you made
>1 post by this ID
Fucking hell these shills don't stop

Attached: 1451544333153.gif (320x180, 534K)

when they hear the word it goes this way
>triggerword to key chimping out, play victim as reasoning for spastic violence, get out of jail free card
not
>this word is very offensive to me and i hold the past dear to my heart, as such i must act against this attack on my character
niggers just love violence

double standards thats why.

I dunno but I hear black guys calling each other Monica all the time

What's the deal with Monica

they're sensitive and all have a racial inferiority complex.

Simple, because unlike whites we arent pussies. You want to do something when I call you cracker, but instead you look down to the ground, start mumbling and shuffling your feet. You call me nigger? I jump up and beat your ass as I please, which is what ya'll wish you could do

>one post by this id

reddit niggers fuck off

oh really? because i've called plenty of niggers to their faces and no one did shit. So post your address keyboard warrior so I can call you a nigger and watch you cower like the bitch nigger you are

LOL keep dreaming, even if you lived nearby you would probably just burn a wooden cross on my lawn and run away into the darkness like a pussy. Face it, whites are pussys and the internet is their haven for talking shit. We BOTH know this so stop acting tough whitey

This is a great way to get murdered by nervous police btw.
140 IQ right here.

extremely low impulse control, measurable at 4 years old

This is why every nigger country and every nigger neighborhood is trash.

keyboard commando nigger is scared :) whites enslaved blacks remember

Even if you are a billionaire, you will always be a worthless nigger HAHAHAHAHAHAHA remember that everytime you wake up, you will always be a WORTHLESS NIGGER

Didn't Blacks enslave Blacks and white boys just brought them off the Jews? Make your mind up

>chilean
>can't say negro

wtf? here we say negro, negrazo, negro cabeza, negro choto, negro de mierda, negro villero, negro turro, negro wachiturro, negro puto, negro hijo de puta, negro forro
we say villeros, cabezas and turros as standalone words too
it's the same there in chile, right?

Because he is a nigger , if he is a nigger he would chimpout and proving the point

Exhibit A

Attached: true fear.jpg (600x640, 70K)

notice he is acting tough yet still pissed himself? That is what you would do

Digits confirm , nigger gonna nig

>why does majorit yof black people can't just ignore when someone who is not black call the them niggers?

because as long as people continue to lend credence to the idea that is matters blacks will continue to use it to get a "leg up" in society, i.e. it's a crutch.
tl;dr gibs

with the haiti immigration,if you call a black person (especially if it is from haiti) negro de mierda, you can get into legal trouble

Attached: 1529783601260.gif (512x288, 1.08M)

This! 'Nigger' is a chimp out word for niggers!
White people should have a chimp out word too, maybe the word 'racist'?

Niggers have the mind of a child
A violent tendency

Also they take things very seriously which then immediatly escalates into threatening territorial behaviour

Like this nigger
Immediatly his shortfuse lits up
He cannot let it slide
His primitive brain is already on the warpath

Imagine going to meeting at work
You sit down u explain the new project you and your co workers signed up for for input
Subject x is not very keen on sharing information
Infact the more u dig for an answer the subject x is aggravated
It's too late
Subject x is now threatening you

Why?
Because subject x is a nigger

Attached: 1521676938980.png (674x685, 533K)

Because they are actually deficient human beings.
Its like calling a jew a jew.
Its brings attention to a problem that is only solved by getting rid of them.

Because when you call a nigger a nigger, is both an insult and a truth.
Like calling a gipsy a gispy. You mean a subhuman, a former slave. That`s what nigger means too. But when they call themselves nigga is not an insult because they are both subhumans, former slaves.
But when a white man calls him a nigger he chimps out because you remind him of your superiority and his inferiority