Merkel says she agreed 14 “rapid return” agreements for illegal migrants

Just hours after her statement, Czechia, Poland and Hungary say Merkel flat out lied and they never agreed to anything, Turns out Merkel only agreed such rapid return policies with countries which rapidly want to return migrants to Germany like Denmark, Sweden, the Netherlands etc.

And our cuck Bavarians will still keep Merkel in power despite her failure to achieve anything in Europe.

Attached: 0BD2A804-5FCD-4480-9444-4484D26B1FD9.jpg (1317x1317, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-im-news-ticker-oesterreichs-kanzler-hofft-auf-einigung-im-unionsstreit_id_9185733.html
archive.li/7keVx
welt.de/politik/ausland/article178525810/Aegyptens-Parlamentspraesident-Abd-al-Aal-lehnt-EU-Aufnahmezentren-ab.html
yahoo.com/news/merkel-moves-placate-coalition-partners-190210346.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1530402801943.png (700x584, 223K)

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (654x302, 28K)

i really dont understand that, why wouldnt hungary and chechz not agree to migrant retrun? its not about setteling migrants in those countries its about ending inner european migration and sending them back, whats the issue? why wouldnt they agree?

Any news sources for this? I want to read about Merkel being BTFO by patriotic countries.

Really, it's time for Merkel to be tried and executed for committing treason and war crimes against the people of Europe.

>t, why wouldnt hungary and chechz not agree to migrant retrun?

Because they don’t want to fucking deal with the migrants.

but if they dont have any what is their problem wouldnt they be interested in helping germany get rid of refugees aswell? what is the downside for them?
focus.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-im-news-ticker-oesterreichs-kanzler-hofft-auf-einigung-im-unionsstreit_id_9185733.html
archive.li/7keVx

Apparently our politicians are way more cuck; do it Germany. We need someone with balls to do the first step.

You guys should just speak german because you suck at communicating in english

Somos personas respetuosas, por eso hablamos inglés para que todos puedan entender. Pero para su país podríamos necesitar cambiar al español

>ending inner european migration and sending them back, whats the issue?
this

Attached: Unbe2nannt.jpg (966x775, 202K)

>what is the downside for them?

They need to process migrants. It is expensive and time consuming. A deportation including processing and paper work costs 20,000 euros and more.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article178525810/Aegyptens-Parlamentspraesident-Abd-al-Aal-lehnt-EU-Aufnahmezentren-ab.html

Not only did Merkel fail inside of Europe, but her plan for Asylum centers in Africa have already been rejected by every single African country she was giving aid to in the hopes they would agree to it. The plan to send a mere half-million refugees to Albania has also failed. Everything Merkel spent so much taxpayer money on and lobbied so hard for has completely failed because she's the shittiest diplomat and negotiator the world has ever seen. Only she can make German pay for everything, make Germany TAKE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RAPEFUGEE and STILL isolate us in the entire fucking world. This woman has to go. She has to be torn down... her whole fucking government has to be torn down and every last one of them put on trial.

Merkel's stupid ass Refugee Summit was a failure and they lied to us and tried to sell it as a success. Thank fucking God it only took people 24 hours to realize it was all bullshit.

If the CSU doesn't split like they said, they're done for in October and Seecuck is out regardless of what he does. Either Merkel fires him or the voters BTFO his entire lying fucking bullshit CSU.

and this

Attached: Unbe98nannt.jpg (663x544, 40K)

El inglés es un dialecto alemán y como dijo el otro chico, somos personas respetuosas aquí en Alemania

>They need to process migrants. It is expensive and time consuming. A deportation including processing and paper work costs 20,000 euros and more.
as opposed to what? they cant just genocide them right? what are they gonna do to them?

lol

Attached: 1529941775726.jpg (731x1092, 90K)

It's not about sending them back to their home countries, but to the EU country that has first registered them.

>welt.de/politik/ausland/article178525810/Aegyptens-Parlamentspraesident-Abd-al-Aal-lehnt-EU-Aufnahmezentren-ab.html
wtf, how does this work? can you pay them to host the refugees? without camps in africa they will never leave

>You guys should just speak german

Whenever we do this the mods ban us. Also I understood what he was saying so you can fuck off, Mr. Mexican.

they do nothing, they move on to Germany, so they give a flying fuck.

I don't speak cuck, what am I looking at?

Cálmate, Hans. No dejes que el americano te haga enojar.

I have no clue

Attached: 40BEF1E3-6EB2-4870-93BC-A7A05E6B7192.png (480x480, 27K)

How it works is we tear Merkel's government down and put them to death, because every bullshit plan they make is another Verarschung.

my bad i forgot, but thats also great for those states right? because noone will be first registered in hungary or chechz

So this is only about Merkel trying to get shitskins from germany into other eu countries?

Attached: 1530421945799.jpg (636x431, 35K)

Americans would speak spanish or sign language if only people with a good grasp of the language were allowed to communicate in english.

KRAUT JUST FUCKING DESTROY THE EU ALREADY YOU GREEDY LITTLE FUCKS

Because your country is a shitskin deposit. We pass on the trash to you

>How it works is we tear Merkel's government down and put them to death
stop larping and be realistic, paying african nations to take them is pretty much the only possibility to get them back.

Here in Vienna they have already started loading migrants on buses. Destination NRW

THANK YOU MERKEL

Attached: 1530198611448.png (968x733, 206K)

What about unloading them on African soil without paying?

> Merkel

Does anyone notice her Maoist style of dressing ?

Attached: maorkel.jpg (517x543, 49K)

>stop larping and be realistic, paying african nations to take them is pretty much the only possibility to get them back.

And this isn’t happening. The best solution is to cozy upto Russia and rent 50,000km2 of closed space in Siberia. Then we dumb all the migrants there and send them our sparefood whicg we would burn or dump anyway.

This is about Merkel virtue signalling to the voters.

Ja no el govoru de Beanerosprache, Kamerado.

I don't think we are going to agree to this.

But but but, the outcry, the sanctions from Algeria and Egypt would cripple Europe!

This. Just dump them in some shithole south of the sahara.

well thats illegal, most of them deny their home country so you cant just dumb them into liberia and leave

asylum seekers from january to may

Then you are fools. The one resource you have is land. Use it and you can be rich like the Saudis.

If you PAY African nations to take them back they will just start sending A LOT more.

yes it was the same as clinton

Attached: hillamao clinman.jpg (537x690, 63K)

also the nazi juncker wants to put up a statue of Mao

This is about Merkel getting shot in the face by an AfDeagel, frantically trying everything to stay alive but all of it is so pathetic and brain-damaged because the part of her brain she uses to think up new lies is now a bloody smear on the wall behind her.

This is correct

>you cant just dumb them into liberia and leave

You can actually.

Thank fuck, a German with some common sense.

I mean, even you should understand that this is just short term benefits; long-term this scum will break their containment and fuck up the whole country. Were doing fine already without selling land.

Fucking germans. You are subhumans. I hope your whole country gets dresden bombed again in the near future

Merkel received the Kalergi award twice for a reason and she's not going to stop until Europe is Mutt utopia.

WTF are you talking about? They both are 100% understandable.

She already tried this and they refused. This gives you an idea of how expensive these rapefugees are. It's easier just to make them disappear.

well they are obviously working on them not coming that is obvious, lybia is finally getting a coastguard financed so they can take them back themself.
fighting the cause is working ok right now but fighting the symptome is what is ticky without the help of any african nation.

Seit Jahren höre ich das nun, erlebt dennoch nie.

Basically Merkel tried to get the support of Hungary, Poland and Czechia to fuck over Italy (which is the first point of entry for a lot of EU migrants)
They didn't agree to fuck Italy over so Merkel's turning up the heat.

If that's the case it doesn't affect these countries and then maybe they don't want to fuck over other small nations currently being abused by Germany.

Wanna bet?

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

>This gives you an idea of how expensive these rapefugees are
but they are locals in the african countries, if you give the same money we spend on them to the african countries they can take 50% for themself and they still get shelter etc.
also pls source me on every african country denying her

just 1.360.000? 3 to 4 millions are more realistic
do the math

Attached: Unbe98nannt.jpg (1132x915, 122K)

I doubt they can break a true containment. Also, you could install cameras and sell rights to the 24hr reality TV show. Hell, you could sell licenses to outsiders who want to venture into the containment zone, a bit like Westworld.

Attached: 4973DBF7-D2DC-4756-A637-2404F8210FC7.jpg (200x300, 30K)

Danke, germany! Now we can send back rapefugees that came Finland through Germany.

Trump policy in Germany KEK

I like the Malerei award.

It’s like a high order of treason. Makes future defendants easier to identify.

>The one resource you have is land.
They won't have it if they give it away to rapefugees.

Fuck. Even the Russians understand something so basic. Why don't we? Who are we filled with traitors who SHIT WHERE THEY FUCKING EAT? No animal on Earth is this stupid.

No, 1.36 million is pretty much correct. You can actually estimate that yourself by sampling migrant centers and other data.

How about you do this in your country if it's that easy.

thats not how it works m8
>currently being abused by Germany
lmao

Where the hell did you learn English from, Kraut?

yahoo.com/news/merkel-moves-placate-coalition-partners-190210346.html
So "anchor Center's " sounds like concentration camps to me.

Fish piss and shit in the ocean though

>Asian geography knowledge...

Haha, Jesus Christ, we don’t own Russia any more.

Attached: 2C1A3B6E-CFB0-42CD-9302-C66D67893B5C.jpg (599x524, 56K)

Neighbouring states have also had to deal with your insane leaders virtue signalling, you know.

We don’t have the space. You have the Lebensraum.

Implying poorer European nations benefit from a universal currency. Implying Germans owning large amounts of resource companies across the Eastern Europe is a good thing.

>Implying Germans owning large amounts of resource companies across the Eastern Europe is a good thing.

It is, to Germans.

no matter how much, we are fucked

Attached: 1528745675268.png (630x826, 420K)

It already happened once in kraut/pol/.
Also Sören tries to get us banned by speaking German.

fuck this stupid fucking cunt
g*rmany was defeated, yet they still continue to fuck my country over to this day

We have no resources but coal left. Of course we expanded East and bought everything we could including the Slavs themselves. It is in our nature to expand Eastwards.

Is that just migrants?

You have a shitton of space, Germany. Open google maps and have a look.

1.36 million is far more than we can support regardless.

>NRW

I hate this shit state.

m8 it was mistranslated, merkel never invited anyone. all those nations had open order to pass them onto us. plus germany had absolutely no role in causing the refugees and enabeling them via lybia.
implying anyone forced them and they didnt just join for gibs because they are lazy fucks.
also what resource companies do you mean?

>g*rmany was defeated,
Twice. And each time we bounced back... more vicious and devious as before. We are pretty much the black death of Europe.

>It is in our nature to expand Eastwards

Or you could just go ruin Africa. It'd be a lot easier and you'd kill a lot fewer europeans.

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 9K)

well out of all those times this is the fucking worse because you are unleashing these animals in a slow harsh death. pretty fucking devilish.

So how cucked is greece and bulgaria who have been sneaking refugees to germany for over 3 years now?
I heard italy vetoed the vote to give more aid to Greece, so greek bakruptcy pt.2 is immenent now.
Also i hear albania and kosovo took the money from germany and will be providing housing for these rapefugees.

No, all our land is settled or used. No joke. Even in East Germany. But in Russia there is land where no one lives. No one. It is unused. We can use it to put 20 million non-European migrants there. If we discourage births through voluntary sterilizations, this is a good permanent solution to the migration crisis which is humane and in line with international law.

It seems like there would also be a possible, albeit not super likely, risk that a few could "disappear" during the process which could create additional concerns. Obviously, Merkel either needs to sweeten the deal or get fucked[egads!].

>brainwashed by chrisitanity and american invasion into overempathetic behavior
>somehow germnys fault
its a nice nation with great potential but sof faggots really ruin it for everyone

We have neither the area, the resources, the money, or the population to absorb millions of migrants. Our country is at the breaking point and if the CDU/CSU doesn't do something now then they will face the consequences with the AfD. It has taken over 2 years after this idiotic decision to finally get this kind of leverage. Nothing is going to change it now.

Weimar 2.0 full speed ahead.

This is sad. Destorying the culture of her country. I actually wanted to move to germany. Seems so nice was even learning german and culture to fit in. But idk anymore. Wtf happened to this proud land of people.

Attached: 3096a4a6.jpg (618x960, 85K)

Africa is British and French turf. We have bad memories from it. East is what we know and what we like.

>We have neither the area, the resources, the money, or the population to absorb millions of migrants
not really true, if they werent illiterate people and normal migrants that want to integrate it wouldnt be an issue to fit them, not that it would be good either way but its not a money issue, only real issue is crime and uneployment

There's no way taking them won't be a disaster for Russia. You can't contain them in a region where barely anyone Russian lives. It makes no sense for Russia to take such a huge risk.

Radicalize and get a government that won't mind dropping them on African coast without permission.