Unite the Right Part 2

What do you guys think about this? Who is showing up? Enoch? Spencer? Duke? Mosley? Heimbach?

Attached: 1530264383618.png (205x265, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/K3aeWHz6Zok
youtu.be/PleFw1gZ8GM
youtu.be/pjGDnX4VZBA
youtu.be/5ypZMBmfx1s
youtu.be/hjIiXDrcxTg
youtu.be/7n1Gnpmss2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trap run by deep state glowniggers, isn’t it being paid for by that democrat Obama volunteer who put on c’ville?

CIA Niggers, they're not even going to night torches to light up the night

But Richard and David are going to be there . . .

That’s what I said, glow in the dark CIA niggers.

A chance to parade white trash holding nazi flags just before midterms.

>Dissident Identification Festival Part 2

Why is this happening

A bunch of homosexuals glowing in the dark...
And it's beautiful. Here's why.

Remember to pick out the false flagging liberals in the crowd and blow them up to twitter as nazis

yeah, those niggers glow everywhere they go

What does the glow thing mean? I'm a shit skin and don't understand it.

The Portland Riots were the best thing that could possibly have happened for UTR2.

Every Antifa BTFO meme brings 20 more attendees.

Attached: Charlottesville.jpg (1380x1562, 459K)

You know exactly why it's happening. America can not be allowed to have a legitimate fascist group. They must all be subverted.

those guys are all shills
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Unite the feds 2 will be an even bigger mess than the first unite the feds. I cant wait for the new memes that will come out of it

All of them, because they're great Americans.

Attached: download (20).jpg (196x257, 7K)

Our lord and savior Terry Davis has the sight and determined that all CIA niggers glow.

federal agents are florescent when it's nightime

Attached: 1528329182625.jpg (480x469, 46K)

it basically mean that they're obvious, easy to differenciate from the people who are genuine

I'm down for it.
Anyone who thinks we're going to make it out of this and never make mistakes, or that doing so means everyone's a CIA nigger is just aiding the D&C kikes in TelAviv.

Attached: the ride never ends.png (561x438, 356K)

It's a trap

No intelligent fascists will show up to fight lefty druggies, they are busy infiltrating positions of power.

Attached: 5F1A2D55-B516-4784-AC4A-19A3E66E299D.jpg (507x769, 50K)

So anyways this guy loves Depeche Mode although they were signed second after this guy to mute records in the late 70s. I bet Richard Spencer has a soft spot for Boyd Rice.

youtu.be/K3aeWHz6Zok

Attached: 1504772058779.jpg (525x800, 51K)

/thread

DELET NAO

Having another identical rally is a dumb idea. The original rally was put in place to Unite the Right, obviously. This time it will just be a 'because we can, libtard snowflakes xd'. There isn't really a good reason to do this. Have a different rally in a place that isn't a communist shithole, so that everyone that shows up isn't doxxed off the face of the earth and sent to jail on horseshit charges. I keep pushing for an It's OK To Be White rally, which is nothing but a positive message and forces leftists to attack something that just confirms that whites have the right to exist. Optically indestructible.
Dumb idea. Move on. Let the left keep attacking normies as white nationalists and evil nazis, don't give them any halfway reasonable targets to point to. Use your head.

Attached: 218473.jpg (1600x900, 373K)

That's the thing the left are getting demoralized and need a shot in the arm, they are down in the gutter as we speak.
Just rub some Alt Right juice on their joints and they'll be good for mid terms, they'll still lose though.

youtu.be/PleFw1gZ8GM

Attached: juice weasel.png (656x472, 576K)

It was probably pre planned for this reason

The greatest part about it is it gives the Left false hope, it gives them the sense they are winning something, only to create even greater tears when they get clobbered during the mid terms, thanks CIA Alt Right we needed more demoralizing events to make them feel extra high in the run up to the voting so when they lose the tears are soooo sooo very juicy and salty!!!!

Change this to how liberals think they look when they scream at Alt Right CIA glow in the darkies at rallies.

Attached: 1530310595542.jpg (960x952, 88K)

Absolutely retarded. Alt Right needs to stick to online and let liberals lash out at fence sitters and regular conservatives until they are pushed further right. All physical activism should be one of two kinds:

1. Baiting/Divide and Conquer (It's Ok To Be White, #DroptheB)

2.Charity for palatable causes (Helping vets and senior citizens)

Attached: 1530131360102.jpg (1349x1348, 257K)

when you're so white that it blinds jews and enrages them, causing them to rant about it here

Alt-Right tested the "Stick to online ghetto" theory for six months.

The results are in: It fails.

Time to get back to winning. Time to get back to the streets.

Attached: Untitled.png (1467x758, 29K)

>bsolutely retarded. Alt Right needs to stick to online and let liberals lash out at fence sitters and regular conservatives
This. Magapedes are perfect warriors as we have seen today. Stick a few of these in front of them and

Attached: 1530427931943.jpg (640x482, 63K)

Fixed

Attached: Spencer moustache 2.jpg (372x507, 44K)

>Talks about ethno state
>Talks about saving white race
>Has a Slavic wife
>Also is a glow in the dark nigger

Yeah don't get any bright ideas that might stretch out beyond the same 40 year old plan. Just stay in place and go no where productive like with every conservative president since Reagan.

Maybe the 40 year old plan is moot and we are just having fun at yours and their expense? Who said that these benefit anyone other than those that are interested in it? It's like a hobby, you either like it or it's not your thing. Being glow in the dark has it's advantages and can be lucrative as well as humorous. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...said some commie once.

Attached: 31195587_200391197431705_1727758020538007552_n.jpg (800x600, 86K)

That's why the tubby supior geans show up
To save muh race

Richard “Everytime I poke my head out there is terrible press coverage” Spencer

The dude has connections to the kikes, how the fuck do you think he is worth 185 million

Fucking wrong. The goal is not to get more Google searches for "Alt Right". The goal is winning hearts, minds, and votes.

Normie conservatives who would never identify as Alt Right themselves will ID as Alt Right will happily support border controls and immigration restrictions. Best way to destroy that support is rallies with negative headlines.

Its because magapedes can actually be defended by trump. The police do not wan't to deal with mobs that are riled up by the president.
The alt-right do not have that advantage and for some reason only want to rally in heavy blue districts.

Attached: 98CEDFAD-216E-446F-AF84-8BADCF07074C.jpg (750x814, 102K)

>Who is showing up?

Attached: 617uIVdbs2L._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 77K)

Soundtrack to the rally megaphone

Just blast this from all car stereos simultaneously

run it through all megaphones

just do this and see them chimp out to it
will be fun!!!!

youtu.be/pjGDnX4VZBA

youtu.be/5ypZMBmfx1s

Attached: 76 Genocide Organ God Sent Us I YouTube.png (505x479, 311K)

Supporting border controls has little to nothing to do with speech rallies.

Border control is about chimp out control.
Hopefuilly the left will seize the moment and chimp out over the line and look belligerent in the process. But like i said otherwise it gives them all false hope that the border minutement vote will somehow go away, but in reality it serves to only increase it's support cause people see out of control pro immigration CIA antifa trying to dominate free speech kids pretending to be alt right. It's a win win either way.

Attached: 1967-riot.jpg (1371x844, 118K)

I will not be in attendance

the alt right drone fleet....

Attached: 4753.jpg (700x420, 46K)

So Richard do you enjoy living out a hermetic like existence lately given how much hot attention crazies have focused upon you?

Attached: good night commie pride.jpg (560x445, 159K)

It's not win win either way. UTR 1 was a disaster. Its preaching to the choir.

Look at it this way: liberals were far more effective at getting their message across through media than they were through antifa action.

Let them chimp out and look as reasonable as possible while they do so. No need to go full 1488 when they will chimp over supporting freedom of speech.

it's just another poorly veiled psyop by controlled opposition. It's suspiciously timed with midterms coming up, and something big'll undoubtedly happen like the Challenger of Peace or some shit to discredit the right.

Nah, what you guys should be doing is intercepting Antifa rallies, that'll show those faggots

Isn't one fuck up enough?

Will Trump invade Venezuela to fight communism and take oil?

Attached: Trump and Mandela.jpg (998x628, 83K)

it was a Pyrrhic victory, as i said it gives them false hope. in that sense it was a loss for them as it makes them appear as totalitarian in their media and police and protest coordinations, they appear monolithic and ruthlessly abridging freedom of speech, one more fuck up like that and we can ride it all the way to the supreme court.

Attached: d3f3c82cfe18d9979c2a4b2080df74d7.jpg (960x720, 174K)

After he runs through Mexico and their nutty electioneering for cartels.

Attached: 1530327223754.jpg (500x425, 80K)

Do not go. Even fucking cantwell is against it.

youtu.be/hjIiXDrcxTg

Attached: 1530306475608.jpg (600x477, 55K)

I dislike that it is happening before midterms nothing good can happen from it.
Also people should only go to the DC one.

youtu.be/7n1Gnpmss2I

Attached: 94a00a62cda77789250f5e996bb424dd44535bbc3bdc3b2a62058ae39ef27df9.jpg (545x330, 31K)