Who is the Most Ridiculous Alt Right Leader?

Spencer? Heimbach? Mosley? Enoch? Jason Jorjani? David Duke?

Attached: enoch.jpg (634x634, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA
youtu.be/nqHOnJbj5oA?t=1
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They all fuck each other when they're not shilling to protect israel.

/thread

This. Pretty much every "white nationalist" is an FBI/Mossad shill or controlled opposition. And the ones that aren't are either retards or faggots.

idk but greg johnson sounds really weird i can't even listen to him

Heimbach considering that he (allegedly) fucked his mother-in-law
youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA

>multiple threads created concurrently about bad "alt right leaders" made with a nazi flag

fucking leftists.

Heil Heimbach!

i swear this fucker has some marsupial dna

Mathew Heimbach

>Glow in the Dark damage control

Thernovich maik and his squeaky borderline faggit voice.

heimbach
how anyone can listen to that retard is mind boggling

Jorjani was heads and shoulders more ridiculous than the others.

What one is not a fed or confidential informant?

There’s something kind of endearing about mike, I feel bad for the guy.

Peterson and Varg by far.

spic fuentas

He didn't marry a pro-tranny kikess and become an applebees-dwelling-alcoholic like Peinovich

youtu.be/nqHOnJbj5oA?t=1

neither of which are “alt-right”

Donald Trump.

Hes still a cringy shitskin tho

>cringy

Attached: 1399176065035.jpg (717x880, 229K)

Will Trump invade Venezuela to fight communism and take oil?

Attached: Morales and Maduro.jpg (750x401, 36K)

Why his eyes be like that tho?

Attached: ! ! ! 1.jpg (272x197, 66K)

>cringy
Söypinion

High on jewish genetics

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water often. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was awaken by the feeling that someone was above me. I opened my eye to see that Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven, what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds. I yelled to Mike that Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fat fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks down and pinned me down onto the cold concrete floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his pants off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him a TRS labeled Water Bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter with the pool water. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Fatherland poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their penis to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth. Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Yeti Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was far more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell out Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.

All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would discover their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700 speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers. McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my asshole filling up with his seamen. As my asshole twitched Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20 minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out of the car when we arrive at my motel. Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out You do know that you're still a virgin right Hahahaha? He then played this songyoutu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

I relate to Anglin but it's probably some manipulation tactic of his. Maybe I should join his cult though, I am pretty lonely.