Black men hate their children

Attached: guufyrddllygr.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sympathize with the father in this case.

Jesus Christ burn that thing.

Looks like someone already tried.

kid DOES look like a frog

the father is perfectly justified here.

The niglet Pepe in real life.

Bahahaha the contact name

To be fair who doesn’t hate niggers?

Granted, that is aesthetically the most repulsive kid I've ever seen in my life, but the father is even uglier for his grammer and his callousness.

that thing is unlovable lmao, i really hope it looks less ugly when it grows up

All babies look ugly though tbqh.

>grammer

>fucking retards in this thread don't realize it's a filter

Attached: IMG_2120.png (697x643, 701K)

Turn it green.

is it? i thought so at first but it doesn't look like one when you look closely

Post the good version

Attached: Bitch kid.jpg (600x1588, 106K)

Phone fucked me. Still not as bad as that nigger's grammar.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

The thing that really makes me skeptical is the tongue. It just doesn't look right, even if the kid is facially deformed. The eyes are way too implausibly big, though there are a lot of people with conditions that have those eyes. It's the mouth and tongue that make me doubt it.

Attached: IMG_2999.gif (320x159, 398K)

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

>guuh, I know it's fake becuz those teo pixelz over ther don't look qwite right to meuh

What are you a fucking pictureologist? Nobody cares if the image is fake, the point is to insinuate that blacks are more likely to be absent fathers

>It's the mouth and tongue that make me doubt it.
Look at a chihahua ad then come back.

Nigga got 45 texts he need to check

he has a point
how can a nigga ever be sure he is the real father?

maybe the nigger shouldnt have fucked a whore
and he wouldnt have to worry about whose kid it is

>frog looking ass nigga

Attached: 1246757974207.png (190x209, 55K)

nah, just a FROG LOOKING ASS NIGGER

Doesn't look like he is worrying.

Attached: 1484790434396.jpg (248x189, 21K)

lol

Attached: 1526897490698.gif (245x176, 589K)

>android is for niggers iphones are the white mans choice because they can't afford them

HAH
also this nigger has fucked up genes and it actually makes me have empathy towards that little niglet despite his uglyness.

If this was a white guy though he would of been sued instantly.
Why do niggers get off scott free?

>Would of
You spell worse than the niggers you so bravely call out on the internet

You low IQ or something?

all baybies are beautiful

>be black man, knock up black nigress
>pure nigger spawn
>Fuck. gotta make it better, knock up white roastie
>still spawning niglet.
>knock-up Asian woman
>breeds black aliens
>had sex with pure unicorn
>spawn blacked centaur

Thats what i don't get with racemixing.

You are not creating more of yourself, nor are you creating more of the person you love. You are creating a third thing that didn't exist, and shouldn't.

Attached: 1521015138921.jpg (800x600, 95K)

I respect Tyrones decission not to associate with this facelet. If you dont have godlike facial aesthetics and are over 6" its literally over nowadays and you will end up bullied, alone and as an incel while chad bangs a different woman every day.

Like human rights are important but the spartans had a good point throwing their unhealthy offspring down a cliff.

Attached: girlmirin.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

So many dickless virgins in this thread. Siding with the nigger over abusing his child. Prehaps if niggers acted like men and raised their sons and daughters they wouldn't be niggers in the first place

Roastie begone.

Is he right though?

Attached: haunted.jpg (720x431, 29K)

I mean they're always going to have nigger babies so yeah that's pretty unavoidable. They should just extinct themselves desu.

>black men hate their children
>water is wet

Couldn't be more wrong you fucking cuck. Do you honestly find that acceptable behaviour

>Black men hate their children
Any proof that it is his? Sometimes the woman doesn't even know who their baby daddy is.

The mother in this case is in Jacksonville FL and she’s Puerto Rican. I’m sure you’ll be glad to know that the “frog” baby is actually named Pepè.

iphones are for dummies who need everything done for them, thats why a lot of lefties have them, android is a mans phone, you can do pretty much what you want with it and aren't cucked to the Jew.

KILL IT WITH FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

Attached: 1510336612746.png (910x768, 227K)

Now we know that tsu chan should never be reality i shouldn't judge but damn people need to be more selective when they fuck

Or the mothers a whore and its not actually his kid.

This is true. I bought an iPhone 6 last week and I returned it the next day because it was so fucking retarded I couldn't access my old files.