USA victory today in Portland Oregon. Antifa like the bitches they are tried to harass a pro USA gathering

USA victory today in Portland Oregon. Antifa like the bitches they are tried to harass a pro USA gathering

Attached: file.png (532x483, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLCa_HV4nRE
youtube.com/watch?v=o3vXHW6cymo
twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1013232045684740096
youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U
katu.com/news/local/portland-police-arrest-four-during-downtown-protests
youtu.be/hW93CV6m-JU
wikihow.com/Make-a-Paint-Bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ktfo.wmv.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

I just want to see those faggots try to start a revolution, that would be the best.

More stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=pLCa_HV4nRE
youtube.com/watch?v=o3vXHW6cymo

Attached: knockout.wmv.webm (854x480, 2.08M)

Heroes still exist.

Anyone that is supporting weapons or bombs is a plant. Only cucks need weapons. The right is always right and use the fists of justice

fuck the commies

Attached: 1518886977699.jpg (705x585, 62K)

I was there today. I had a hoodie on. I knew the conservatives would be there.

I saw a bunch of guys talking, some were holding American flags, Don't tread on me flags etc. Most were white guys.

I snuck up to them with my hoodie on but unnoticed. I pulled out my pepper spray and started spraying it in a guy facing me's face. "Awh!" he says. Dumbass to my left turns to face me. He gets it in the face next. Some guys start trying to get away. One guy stops to help the first guy on the ground so I spray him. One guy moves towards me and I spray him. He blocks it and keeps coming and I keep spraying him. I walk backwards towards my comrades. He is still coming but now I am back close to my comrades and he is separated as he approaches me. I move in close and move around and spray his face from all over. Bullseye! Another fascist taken down by antifa. I ran back into the crowd of my comrades, satisfied. One guy goes for a cop and points toward me so I get out of there.

Don't come around to Portland any more, nazi punks!

guy has got a good build. looks like me if I actually gave a shit and lifted 4 times a week.

that dude straight up PLANKED. Related note, I am decently ripped but have no idea how to throw a punch, what sort of classes can I take to learn that? Boxing?

Attached: 1530221151364.jpg (1003x1024, 125K)

>Cunt still gets the pussy-pass.
She probably came out of this thinking he backed down because he was intimidated by her strength and independence.
God I hate western cunts.

Really solid block of that hammer(?) into a fake uppercut/shovel punch, that ends up being a giant cross.

The ufc will never see this kind of talent.

>I attacked a bunch of people who weren't expected to be assaulted
>This is my tremendous victory
I like how antifa hates fascists so much yet they seem so keep to make the same mistakes the actual fascists made.

The shoulders on that lad, geez. Nice work.

Attached: 1515545673477.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

rollan

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Bump cause fuck antifa.

Still got your ass kicked

mini civil wars.

Boxing is the best way to learn to throw a punch and defend yourself from a punch, but you need to know takedown defense for street fights.
Nearly all fights that start with a takedown, the guy being tackled loses.

Kicks, not really much of that in street fights as far as my liveleak/worldstar/bigboys/etc expertise has shown me. If someone spins at you in the street, guard your ear on that side, one hand low AND MOVE BACKWARD.

Also don't fight coons or their friends.

Attached: Do you wanna have a street fight.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

rollan dollan

Any type of fighting class is probably good, even if you just do a little of it. IDK more than that, but just envisioning the scenario puts you way ahead of most people.

Yeah our lass would give her such a bat.

what was this guy wearing under those white sleeves? was he also using brass knuckles?

roll

>hammer
telescoping steel baton.

That last head throw though

We Nazis will take over Portland again one day, and take your women as war booty, assuming they aren't fucking trannies.

Beautiful shit

>great build
>looks like me if i wasnt deluded and fat

surely taking trannies and concubines isn't degenerate, it's a sign of dominance.

whatever came of the faggot who got btfo

Honestly I woulda popped that chick, too.

They could have all been lawfully beat down in self defense.

Headline news!
Biggest telegraphed punch ever made still connects and wins by ko.

Glorious. Holy crap the little shove after the punch to put him head first into the ground kek.

>*I stayed in my bedroom thinking about willies and then I told lies to bigger boys on the internet.
*fify

Awful audio senpai

Fun slogan kek

Btfo

How to find the antifag who got btfo? I'd love to see his face get posted everywhere.

Attached: image.png (375x392, 98K)

biggest telegraphed...

you, madam, are a feckless cunt.

Don't reply to pasta bait.

Yes. The very best.

>Shit that didn't happen

To be fair, dude wound that up more than Popeye. Good on him for connecting either way, video made my week.

A day in the life of an anti free speech activist
>I'll get you free nartsies wiv my stick I will.
>why aren't they afraid.
>ahh! He's coming after me what do I do! What do I do!
>goodnight.

A match made in heaven

Attached: file.png (669x486, 362K)

Half KO half fainted.
I wonder if he sharted

I was just there last week. I'll be back next month. See you soon Karl.

I like how he was dragged away by like 6 Bolsheviks and how his faggot feet dragged along.... mere moments before he was light on his feet, using a baton to hit someone with no weapon.

Personally I think I’d take boxcutters with me, duct tape them to my hands, and go Wolverine on those fucking pukes.

Way too scared of getting hiv blood on me though.

He switched it from a very telegraphed uppercut into a perfectly times cross.

That happened

I think he's in the hospital being treated for faggotry.

>he literally winds his punch like a cartoon

Attached: 1478560398824.jpg (400x800, 97K)

Should have head stomped him and bitch slapped the female (or whatever)

The ko guy had no skills apart from waving a stick about indecisively.

Also I feel ambivalent about red vs blue fights, how does it help change anything if we ar still stuck in 2 party mindset?

That would have been a bad call. This video exonerates him, if he had hit her, he'd be fucked.

The right needs to realize that the communists are cowards, and as such they are far less likely to post images of themselves (including their casualties) online since they don't want their dox to get out. We need to make a point to infiltrate these organizations so that we can gather intelligence on them. This would be especially helpful in the aftermath of battles like these so that we can use images and other information of their casualties in demoralization campaigns.

Attached: download (13).jpg (300x168, 9K)

thats what the russians do
you're not kgb are you

>could be enjoying a quiet day, bbq'ing on a beautiful lake with yourself, with your best mates, or with your family
>instead go march around and fight a bunch of smelly shitlibs

i don't know, man...seems pretty pointless aside from some entertaining webms that get posted here and twatter.

Nah, remember how they plastered that one hairy cunt as a "victim" until video evidence surfaced that she was swinging a wine bottle, he did the best thing not creating a martyr out of some worthless cunt.

The dude with the baton clubbed a guy in the back of the head when he was on the ground. The guy who engaged him acted in self-defense and used no more force than was necessary to remove the threat.
100% self-defense.

no I am CIA
>what is cointelpro

>I pulled out my pepper spray
from your purse, honey?

LMFAO! A Jew doing the Nazi salute and someone pretending to punch them.
Work harder Jew.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

What does he have wrapped around his arm

those batons fucking hurt. its deceptive because they look thin, but those fags are using them for a reason. i wouldnt be surprised if the big guy had a fractured arm from blocking the first blow

You know, the cool thing about this is, this was not an evident mismatch in our favor. The Antifag here is not a diminutive little soiboi, he has some height and mass to him. He's in the same weight division as the man he's assaulting. And his form with that baton is not bad, per se. He has had some practice. If he landed that hit, it would have been devastating. But /ourguy/ was just too damn good. He just fucked that cuck's shit up. If you look at this with a fighter's experience, it's pretty fucking great.

well, he was blocking with his left, he kept that hand close, his right was way up high but he brought it in close and squared and lowered his stance before throwing a vicious cross instead of a hook... if thats telegraphing, it works.

but I hear you. Yeah mostly to me it was like criticizing a minor flaw in an otherwise flawless work of sheer beauty.

Something to stop people from breaking your arm by swinging a hard object at you. And to deflect thrown objects.

His punch was quite optimal. Punching energy can be stored in tendons in such a way, plus it helps with optimal muscle usage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvR-kTUad6U

Not why, what.

Exactly! that’s technique! Seems like a good dude too from livestream interview

anybody tried this?

I want to point out the constant pattern of Police disarming the patriots and then letting Antifa go on with their weapons. They clearly picking a side here and everyone needs to take note.

that nigga was planking

Kekd

true. thats showing real restraint.

this though

Attached: antifag_KO.webm (848x464, 970K)

Someone else will have to keep the threads going. Out

Attached: knockout_slow2.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

katu.com/news/local/portland-police-arrest-four-during-downtown-protests

>>Shit that didn't happen
It sure did.

I am in Portland for the weekend staying at my bro's house. I live in Fremont, Washington and am getting a ride home tomorrow. I volunteer at Left Bank Books in Seattle at 92 Pike Street. I am not an insurrectionist like most of the volunteers in the Left Bank collective, I am a communist.

Pick up Muay Thai user. A mix of boxing, kickboxing, and MMA, great workout, and you learn to fight with "8 limbs"(hands, feet, elbows, and knees). Most muay thai places offer Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well, the best ground fighting style in the world, mix BJJ and MT and youll be unstoppable

I’m sure you’re right snd honestly Id run screaming from that if I had no weapons.

Are there anymore videos than the one that keeps getting posted? Did we win boys? Gotta go to bed soon and other than this I don't have much context. Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1529904072724.jpg (720x701, 321K)

If you want to see him having a seizure after being scooped up off the ground by his Antifa buddies, it's here:

Attached: Katie Shepherd on Twitter Some footage of the violence … .png (751x686, 463K)

WHY THE DO PEOPLE NOT GOT HAVE THE CAMERAS FIRST WILL AlWAYS CONFUSE ME

No one wins in a fucking derivitive protest user.
How many times have we complained when they bussed in antifa to these events?
When that bus of proudbois pulled up...
Fuck McInnes, that Canadian fuck. There’s zero need to escalate this situation and for a fucking LEAF to be sponsering this shit is unacceptable.
Even if they got some good hits in, you want a fucking leaf based gang to start a civil war?
Fucking retarded

youtu.be/hW93CV6m-JU

Attached: Soy vs proudboy TKO.jpg (1645x487, 171K)

>i am a communist

And you're proud of that?

wikihow.com/Make-a-Paint-Bomb

Reposting this because it is relevant for the next protest. Might give some of you guys some ideas. Also don't forget, the guy who knocked the commie out had bracers.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Attached: Make-a-Paint-Bomb-Step-10.jpg (5184x3456, 3.96M)

this is weimar america, fighting commies in the streets is our duty

Luckily he's got some really big arms, like my legs.

the women here are fucking disgusting, wouldn't recommend

The popeye technique