Finnish leftist newspaper compares Trump to pig

One of the biggest newspapers in Finland, heavily left leaning Helsingin Sanomat (Helsinki Messenger) has compared Trump to the pig.

True Finn leading figure and former EU parliament member Jussi Halla-aho has said this about the incident:

"Normal people" think in their minds, what would happen if HS magazine had published a picture comparing Obama and a chimpanzee, would it cause an outrage? Would it be seen as humor that really makes you think?

However the reporters in Finland have a brain like 5 year old child. Their principles are on "Ad Hoc" basis only.

They have the capability to be deeply offended if a person they like is compared to an unfavorable animal yet at the same time they are happy if a person they dont like, is compared to an unfavorable animal.

They dont see this as strange. Their brains are missing the parts required to see the strangeness in this.

What is strange in our times is that these kind of people have completely taken over the modern media.

Attached: Vihajulkaisu-HS.jpg (960x761, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFT1F-3zB_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The liberal media journalists are the same the world over.

Attached: halla-aho.jpg (592x243, 35K)

Simo would be disappointed....

Attached: simoposting.jpg (916x1262, 131K)

youtu.be/MFT1F-3zB_A

get your own war heroes

Fuck the orange bastard. Im glad his sycophants get upset over stupid shit some pekka said in a newspaper.

Bump

This should be posted in Breitbart, FOX etc. ASAP!

cry more faggot

>One of the biggest newspapers in Finland, heavily left leaning Helsingin Sanomat (Helsinki Messenger) has compared Trump to the pig.
>True Finn leading figure and former EU parliament member Jussi Halla-aho has said this about the incident:
>"Normal people" think in their minds, what would happen if HS magazine had published a picture comparing Obama and a chimpanzee, would it cause an outrage? Would it be seen as humor that really makes you think?
>However the reporters in Finland have a brain like 5 year old child. Their principles are on "Ad Hoc" basis only.
>They have the capability to be deeply offended if a person they like is compared to an unfavorable animal yet at the same time they are happy if a person they dont like, is compared to an unfavorable animal.
>They dont see this as strange. Their brains are missing the parts required to see the strangeness in this.
>What is strange in our times is that these kind of people have completely taken over the modern media.

Hallis said that it has been done.

Attached: Hallis.png (480x732, 112K)

Are they saying Trump is Haram?

Most right winged user here agree with the notion of Drumbf being jew puppet- swine

Attached: drumbFace.png (526x305, 135K)

paska suomen journalisti

>Europoors are on average irredeemable scum

Wow big news

They will apologise when there is a backlash from their communities , pig ain't halaal.

This strikes fear into the hearts of the Israelites and Mohamedans.

The same paper also mentioned how Milo Yiannopoulos sent death threats to journalists and could have caused the shooting few days ago.

Been a few years since the last time I read Helsingin Sanomat, and I think I will keep avoiding it in the future also. What a piece of shit paper full of activists posing as journalists

>these kind of people have completely taken over the modern media
How very anti-semitic

>Helsinski Messenger
>Helsinski
Today i will remind them, this is your miss Helsinski 2017.

Forgot my pic, Jow Forums refuses to have something this horrible uploaded.

Attached: finland-768x432.jpg (768x432, 75K)

this is the new face of europe, stop being so intolerant.

You have to go back to your muslim shithole country. The UK is not your home, you don't belong to the Kingdom, ahmed.

> Trump derangement
This is mass hysteria on a global scale. Psychology books will be written about this is the future..

Wow, guess I’m with her

Shit-jew-kike media doesn't like Trump. News at eleven

Pigs are very smart, notably more intelligent than dogs, and quite dangerous even to armed humans when cornered or underestimated. Muslims and jews hate them as well.

Hmmm. Did the lugenpresse accidentally make an apt comparison?

So every time they eat bacon or ham, they're slurping on Trump's dick?

>being upset ovet somebody joking about the US president
Dumb finns

Attached: Orangutan Trump.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1433310532572.jpg (570x427, 67K)

Indeed. Our leftists are currently even organizing a protest for Helsinki Summit because Trump is a "authoritatian". What's funny is that they have never protested against Putin even once when he has visited Finland and didn't react at all when Xi Jinping of China visited Finland.

They seriously have been brainwashed to hate Trump more than actually authoritarian leaders.

Attached: paintitblack.jpg (736x624, 82K)

Attached: 09a19a86-3843-45da-b39b-8ecf9bd38e80.jpg (1024x680, 534K)

i thought finns were the only based ones in the nordics

how many days you gonna post this in a row Genghis Mong?

It's just getting so tiresome how majority of our journalists want to larp American liberals so much.

>Be me.
>work in a facility for teens.
>Somebody starts talking about Putin and Trump meeting in Finland.
>This one girl gets really offended.
>Almost has tears in her eyes.
>Starts talking about why Trump is a pig and Putin is a homophobe.
>Shes the gril that always plays Childish gambinos "This is America" and the "TOY" song in the car.
I'ts so annoying when I can't confront or say anything to her opposing her mindset 'cause I have to cater to the childs beliefs so I won't lose my job.

Have they gone full "muh ebil Russia" like they have in Sweden yet?

sounds like selfhate

Shes an alcoholic and a guy she had a crush on(for a couple of years) rejected her last week.

who cares

have you made a move yet?

eka virhe oli et luit Hesarii. Toka oli se et otit ne tosissaan

Pretty much, but not really as much as swedes. Most likely because we actually border Russia and they don't really direct any seriously bad pressure or manipulation on Finland. The few Russia-shills we actually have are failures with no real influence on politics. People distrust Russia enough to support conscription but don't fear them.

They aren't liberal, you subversionist kike.

that 72 year old boomer that shitposts on twitter

Attached: 45.png (381x353, 60K)

based finnish newspaper

Attached: 1488127465231.jpg (1172x1182, 180K)

No shes 17 and over weight and a little on the ugly side... and low IQ

Wait one year then go for it

are you based in helsinki?

Its always interesting to see other countries' leftists. Did Finland end up with alot of refugees or did yall escape that mess because you were so far up north?

Attached: 1513209620119.png (506x443, 151K)

No I live in Oulu.

that explains that, did not see any fat or ugly finns in helsinki when i visited my extended family

The upper you go the more you start seeing retards, in breds and just plain ugly birls and goys.

Sounds like Finland is in need of some FREEDOM

On the contrary. Fuck (((Trump))) and all of his supporters.

Attached: disgusting Alt-Right pleb.jpg (1856x1044, 324K)

Exactly. At least one man is still woke in Britain!

Attached: Do it for him.jpg (1024x1307, 315K)

Attached: Amerimutt.png (777x544, 44K)

Bump

told you finland has been under heavy bombardment of propaganda. the 100v celebration was also a complete farce

The mainstream politicians from left to right and media are horribly obsessed about being part of "progressive west". They also have huge delusions about "image" of Finland as if anyone abroad cares.