Are there any good arguments against veganism?

Or I should say, any arguments that justify you eating meat and not being a vegan?

Attached: fr.jpg (294x171, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
ricepedia.org/rice-as-food/the-global-staple-rice-consumers
youtube.com/watch?v=tbH6TIdtZ3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nJwHCZwm0_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unsustainable natural lifestyle. Eventually modern society is gonna fall and you won't be able to import shot from everywhere else

Circle of Life, bitch.

Also, there aren't enough hours in the day to eat all the broccoli you'd need to get the protein of one steak.

estrogen

The meat I eat is already dead. So that’s where the suffering animal argument is invalid.

I don’t want to take a handful of pills every day to replace the nutrients meat gives me, so there’s that argument out of the way

Those are really the only 2 vegans have against people that eat meat, aside from Muh ethics

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

Every vegan turns into a giant cunt. There's something about the iron in red meat that suppresses one's urge to be a gigantic homosexual dildo.

Attached: tits.png (680x586, 656K)

Its for shit cunts who feel a sense of superiority because they don’t consume the flesh of lesser creatures.

Varg has a video on veganism that brings up the legitimate concerns. Veganism is a surefire way to avoid artificial hormones and antibiotics, but you can also do that by buying local farm-raised products assume you don't live in a (((city))).

Things like iron and vitamin D are hard to find in plant sources. You can get tons of protein from beans and lentils.

The truly redpilled diet is pescetarian (as long as you live within 50 miles of the ocean or have sustainable stream/lake fish stock) with dairy, rice, beans, and other vegetables. Iron either from supplements or from leafy greans like spinach.

There aren't even enough calories in green shit. How am I supposed to get obese?

>Are there any good arguments against veganism?
I haven't found any yet, unless you're trying to survive an ice age without the aid of modern transportation networks.

meat eaters tend to have greater vitamin deficiencies than vegans, but meat eaters don't bother to find out what

You're much more likely to get cancer if you're vegan.

Keto>vegan>>vegetarianism>>>>>>>>>>>>western diet

contrary to all scientific research on the subject?

No, because I don't care. Let them suffer in life pale and sick while preaching, only to die young. Its called a BALANCED DIET for a reason, you need everything, from meats, vegetables, fruits, and grains.

?

You don’t need grains

You don't have enough body to need that much protein.

ricepedia.org/rice-as-food/the-global-staple-rice-consumers

Well, you don't have to go full vegan. If your reason for eating less meat doesn't have anything to do with the suffering of animals, there is no reason you can't simply just eat mostly vegetables and meat just once a week.

That will achieve many of the other goals of veganism very satisfactorily.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbH6TIdtZ3Q

#1reason not to be vegan is i dont want literally everyone to call me a fag. until humans can be vegan without smelling thier own farts its just to much

>his biggest fear is being called a fag
what a fag

projecting this much

There's no good arguments, only Jewish memes

From what I know most religions have a neutral stance on this, including Judaism.

join the #MelaNation

youtube.com/watch?v=nJwHCZwm0_A

Attached: drinkupcuck.jpg (1000x869, 195K)

They’re all basedbois and you should assert dominance over the weaker species. You don’t need to justify meat, we were designed for it and the only response vegans have is some retarded bullshit about eating fast food or using knives and forks or some other nonsense which deflects from the fact that eating meat is perfectly natural and normal

That’s because you’re a basedboi and you say retarded things like talking about transportation and ice ages

No proof and even if it was true eating meat wouldn’t be a problem, you’d just have to have a more balanced diet

You should put being a faggot at the start so we all know where you stand