That Antifag that got knocked out in webm related got ko'd in Portland last year too:

That Antifag that got knocked out in webm related got ko'd in Portland last year too:
youtu.be/0HCR1QR4zMU

Imagine getting put to sleep by minorities every time you go to "bash muh fash". Also, if you're wondering why so many of the old freaks with antifa look like pedos: dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Attached: 1530420044802.webm (320x180, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg
youtu.be/EXvyaLQB_zc
youtu.be/gpRVClg49ss
twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1013232045684740096
youtube.com/watch?v=BV4_-QE1rPE
youtube.com/channel/UCpddlU_0Q5qr7cOpHmyrWDg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=c2k3IavoP0I
youtube.com/watch?v=okJqmoojtcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this was already a year ago

Attached: bw.png (380x349, 77K)

[4K] Battle of Portland: Antifa vs Proud Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg

Attached: catantifaattack.jpg (974x1020, 328K)

the guy had 1 year to train and learn some new moves, and he got KOed by le based black magapede

Have a bump brother.

Kek it's only getting worse. Next time it may be a one hit kill

Attached: image.jpg (600x551, 97K)

Battle of Portland (Interview with Patriots Part 1)
>youtu.be/EXvyaLQB_zc

Battle of Portland (Interview with Patriots Part 2)
>youtu.be/gpRVClg49ss

Attached: 1439404417958.png (1023x795, 618K)

The steel pipe antifag that also got one hit KO'd was seizing pretty hard after it:
twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1013232045684740096

Attached: stabhorse.jpg (1200x1041, 356K)

Portland Pole K.O
>youtube.com/watch?v=BV4_-QE1rPE

I wonder how many ANTIFA were injured compared to Patriots yesterday?
The hospitals might have numbers.

Haven't heard of any injuries on the rightwing side so far kek

Attached: 1504211174695.jpg (802x1024, 147K)

Attached: 1497368589464.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Berekeley was only in support of free speech when it suited them. Boomers keep saying that that place was a bastion of free speech back then, well it was only because the dominant culture at the time was conservative.

The more concussed he gets the more left-wing he gets.

kek'd

Attached: 1498316224788.png (824x656, 636K)

>shitskins fight Jow Forums battles

lol, the party of niggers

Kek he knocked him out offhandedly while trying to save his hat

Attached: justin-trudeau.jpg (1240x930, 82K)

How the bike-lock faggot ended up anyways? Tell me American frens

0 for 2. That faggot nigger should consider retirement his skull isn't going to hold up much longer. Took him a year to recover last time.

BASED BLACKED

Can some skilled user PLEASE make a split screen webm of the two KO's synchronized?

Keeps getting his trial delayed.

Attached: Erictherat.jpg (1240x1748, 394K)

Attached: Erictheratsnitch.jpg (1240x1347, 257K)

Whats up with the dude with the backpack hugging people?

Cuck trying to prevent the patriots from giving Antifa a taste of freedom

Attached: berkeley-free-speech.jpg (720x435, 71K)

Attached: Throwing-poo3.jpg (800x690, 286K)

>if I inflict a wound to this living animal, this riot hardened police horse with a mounted rider in control will bolt just like in the movies
Truly they live in a fantasy bubble inside their own imaginations.

I bet she's a vegan that ruins Christmas by chimping out over the ham and turkey every year too

Attached: CNNsBestFriends2.jpg (400x266, 43K)

Attached: CNNsBestFriends5.jpg (410x297, 32K)

Bump

Attached: CNNsBestFriends.jpg (743x515, 59K)

How did they trick Antifa into wearing all black?

I like the way every time a lefty fights a black they dont hold back at all they just fucking murder them, its like the black who curb stomped a trap several time for no reason

Attached: asolute reddit.png (1279x967, 2.15M)

Hahahahahahahaha

Based black man taking out the trash

Attached: 1527276307667.jpg (1280x960, 271K)

This will be the shortest civil war in history

Attached: 13301879-A7E5-41C0-A796-46F8A49A03CA.jpg (235x250, 15K)

kek. Maybe we'll get another one to add to the collection next year.

Attached: s.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Top kek

1 PB got concussed and broken jaw. F.

And again, the police protects Antifa and allows the space to attack.

Fuck the police.

That's... that's quite a "coincidence" isn't it? Why would they be employing crisis actors for scenes like that?

Attached: 1529431212573.gif (630x346, 1.62M)

Fucking lel at those twitter comments

>i hope everyone is seeking care and support for the trauma of witnessing this. the psychological injuries can be severe too. thank you for reporting, but please stay safe

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1488528684519.png (388x314, 261K)

>Liberals want guns illegal.
>Brings fireworks and fire crackers to throw at protesters.

hahahahahahaha
saved.

Attached: 1527109873400.jpg (609x586, 77K)

nice

Now you know why they want guns illegal.

Her voice is like nails and glass in a blender.

Attached: 1519430747133.jpg (657x527, 24K)

getting knocked out by a nigger

The only guy on our side I saw with a bad injury was the faggot spartan Jew that switches sides. He didn't have the outfit yesterday.

Yeah, whats the deal with that guy? Keeps switching back and forth

Attached: HisNameWasSethRich.jpg (1492x1131, 1.12M)

I think he realized the antifas didn't like him and he didn't get any attention for being on their side. I spoke with him, he's a very low IQ individual, Jews have their idiots too I suppose. He probably got hit because everyone else was keeping their distance from him lol.

Suspicious....

Fed?

Don't trust turn coats. He could be spying. Got any good stories from being at the happening to share?

Attached: ericthefed.jpg (1240x1059, 255K)

I think he's just stupid. Never trust any Jews though.

The park we were in was very secure becuase the DHS feds had jurisdiction there instead of commie Portland cops. When we went to march (which baste hapa Joey Gibson had a permit for) it looked like the Portland PD was doing a good job blocking off the streets for awhile but then when we were far enough away from the park they sent us down that street full of AIDS ninja ambush. Antifa ran away pretty much immediately and then the Portland cops got out their beat em up sticks and turned towards us instead saying the permit was revoked. So we went back to the park to secure the wamans and old people then did a march on the sidewalks following traffic laws so they couldn't do anything about it. Antifa didn't really have any fight left after being so thoroughly btfo. They clearly were trying to create another Charlottesville situation.

He should probably consider wearing a helmet.

that fag either needs to learn to fight or stay home and yell at his computer.
3 protests 3 knockouts

Someone needs to print silk screen and give out those aclu observer vests and infiltrate antifa

actually a good idea, get their info after they;re assaulted or assault someone making them think you're gunna get help representing them in court

Does this not seem suspicious to anyone else? The same guy on video getting knocked out three times over multiple years?

It's really all just one show isn't it? Antifa is filled with useful idiots and provocateurs, Proud Boys filled with well meaning patriotic useful idiots and feds/paid actors..seems like one big show.

This faggot loves getting his ass kicked.

Attached: 9E44A8E4-0829-42A0-9722-1E7C7AFFFD8C.jpg (1384x1458, 413K)

They've all been at the same place and he's a cocky retard who can't fight, it's not that surprising he keeps getting BTFO'd

They don't want to get rid of the guns. They just want for their side to have all of them.

I hope it becomes an annual tradition

You have to give credit to the Proud Boys. They aren't afraid to crack some skulls

Antifa faggot at 7:35 got absolutely WRECKED even though he had that stick thing. Knocked the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!

>Muh bash the fash muh punch nazis

lol

youtube.com/channel/UCpddlU_0Q5qr7cOpHmyrWDg/videos

Why does he bother? I am sure he got hit at another incident, taking a punch for a mouthy Lefties woman.

I really wish someone would break the teeth of these fucking leftist women who keep trying to get in the way. Show them that their "men" will not protect them and you will dissuade their behavior.

Why is it always the self-hating white women that have these big yelling mouths at these events? It's doubly as gross knowing that her filthy hole is used exclusively for sucking unwashed Marxist cocks when she's not cursing incoherently at real Americans.

Attached: how_to_hate.png (495x454, 366K)

>OhNoThatSucks.jpg

Attached: 1530453724690.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

AHAHHAHAHAH

This one is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=c2k3IavoP0I

Green haired antifag throws a weak punch and gets absolutely swarmed. Sad!

WASTED

Press F for those poor trash cans at 0.13

What kind of idiot gets right in the middle of their enemy and then tries to pick a fight?

That nigger might be dead.

I feel like I'd get fucked up vs Antifa, all I know is jiu-jitsu, which is notoriously bad when dealing with multiple people.

Enjoy the aftermath of the one punch man fight, antifa has a seizure and flops like a fish after his skull hit the pavement and his buddies drug him away. twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1013232045684740096

I want mummy to touch my peepee!

Attached: HungryNekoboy.gif (488x274, 83K)

It's literally an open call for anyone who wants to go punch SJWs as protected speech. Wear a flag and wait until one swings at you.

Can someone impose Trump's face on the chad and the CNN logo on the Antifag? For old times sake.

Attached: HisNameWasSethRich.webm (640x480, 1.04M)

@1:27 the sack of potatoes being carried off

This. If you want to BTFO commies they're the group to join.

More carnage:
youtube.com/watch?v=okJqmoojtcY

Attached: ANTIFAaryanbrotherhood.jpg (1240x1748, 155K)

Kek, learn how to guard. You'd think he'd take some boxing classes after the first couple of times.

LOL
this guy is 0 of 2 on getting knocked the fuck out. you'd think he would learn how to fight

It looks like he tried to learn some boxing so he wouldn't get twatted again. Worked out well for him I see...

Attached: puntin_approves.png (465x331, 187K)

I'm sick of these loud mouth bitches getting up in dudes faces knowing most men wouldn't touch them because they were born with a cunt. Is there any footage of one of these whores being beaten?

Attached: all-white-people-are-racist-715x385.png (715x385, 352K)

damn these guys aren't good looking at all. Unsightly.

I don't get why people just don't turn up dressed in black, mingle amongst ANTIFA and then, when the fighting starts, start grabbing the faggots and knocking them out. Maybe that's too sneaky and cowardly, something ANTIFA would do. Then again, would be pretty funny.

Attached: 1529173879399.jpg (233x246, 17K)

pol shouldn't be cheering a white man gets sucker punched by a subhuman nigger

>sucker punched
The cunt was swinging a batton at a downed man from behind and the Proud Chad saved that man, fuck up antifaggot loser

Attached: ANTIFASHILLS2.jpg (516x846, 211K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>seems like one big show.

It is

no,
he got sucker punched by typical nigger

Oh I thought you were talking about the other clip, no one gives a fuck what you think Antifags aren't people

We're blessed to have minority allies willing to assault traitors. Don't be ridiculous.

t. niggers

Maybe that's why you don't swing wildly with zero situational awareness while surrounded by enemies?
You should look up what a sucker punch is, lots of nice fight threads on /gif/ with many examples

@1:40, stickfag ded