Gen Z is now old enough to post on Jow Forums

>Gen Z is now old enough to post on Jow Forums

How fucked are we?

Attached: 5545569915.jpg (715x715, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2014/10/27/introducing-the-homeland-generation-part-1-of-2/#785526e72bd6
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Timing_of_generations_and_turnings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gen Z is about 13 years old.

Attached: 1529106826347.jpg (468x587, 53K)

Somehow survived zuckerbergs boomer hoards, I wouldn't worry about gen based.

i stuck it in an 18 year old Gen z last night, right before we went out she said she had never been on a date before

I fuckign love Gen Z man they tight

I'm dating a GenZ boy?

Attached: 1529651082223.jpg (726x728, 60K)

Was he born after 2005?

Attached: tft.jpg (183x276, 20K)

I don't think so

Attached: 1526693528509.png (357x511, 212K)

It is a toss up between them going full commie or meme conservative like most millennial. I'd say further left leaning since spics are a larger part of it. Just looking at the school shooting false flags it is easy they have been adjusted to propaganda and conditioned responses. In a few years it will go from school shootings to college shootings to keep gen z following the plan.

Now you have to marry her or you're a filthy degenerate

1995*

Then he is not a Gen Z.
Not how Willaim Strauss defined it and coined the term.
forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2014/10/27/introducing-the-homeland-generation-part-1-of-2/#785526e72bd6

Attached: Poor icebergs.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Fag

How does the fourth turning apply to autistic people? I can't fully relate to any of the archtypes.

>i stuck it in an 18 year old Gen z last night, right before we went out she said she had never been on a date before
>
>I fuckign love Gen Z man they tight
You better put a ring on it or you're worse than a nigger.
>How fucked are we?
Generation Zyklon is pretty damn okay.

It's true.

Rude

Attached: 1529998234401.png (480x479, 373K)

Your overall generation will be decide your archetype not your personality.

Didn't anyone read this thing besides me?

Attached: 1528953098490.png (887x526, 665K)

No can you post a summary?

>Gen Z 1996-2010

I'm a human. AND I'M COMING

Attached: 1525640225871.jpg (552x759, 54K)

Gen Z is 1996- 2010 ya dummy

We posted illegally anyways for years so no worries, we'll finish the job.

Not true. I'm Gen Z from '99, I'm 19.

Attached: 1519426234510.jpg (600x534, 80K)

Mein bruder

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Attached: 1529721508015.jpg (393x863, 44K)

I am 16, faggot. Old niggas should retire and GTFO from this site, period. Your old brain is too slow to capture the Internet of this era. Your retirement home is Reddit, obviously.

But don't the archtypes determine personality and values according to the book?

You fuck read nigger read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory#Timing_of_generations_and_turnings
Just because you want to be in a different generation doesn't make you in another one it is defined by happenings and how your cohort responds which corresponds to age. You have to be a certain age for war you can't be too young or too old. Same thing goes for culture change. Hippies can't be 2 in the cultural revolution just like they can't be 80+ and somehow destroy the norms of the society that they created.
Bad news kid your a millennial.

Attached: 1529150184475.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Yo Arthur be that dope shit

>implying gen z is the generation born after 2005

lol bud, Gen Z is literally not people born after 2005. you posting a wiki article for a book that you hold dear to yourself doesn't change the facts

But I didn't and can't create the social norms. I'm autistic. There are many things me and my peers disagree with. They decide the norms and I'm ostracized according to their norms. I'm not deciding anything in the culture.

true dat

On average, perhaps, but not in terms of the lower threshold.

Yes for the majority of people. Can you really say that everyone in World War 2 America was anti-fascist? There are some go against the curve, although how much do they really effect the overall generation? Probably not that much given choices that were made.
>Implying it isn't.
Really then who defines it? Jow Forums?
Yeah your mostly a product of the culture of the time. Although I do believe that culture is malleable even to someone who goes against the grain. I think that it depends on how much you would be able to influence. I think the internet and Jow Forums in particular are novel ways for social outcasts to influence society.

Attached: 1529195955406.jpg (234x216, 7K)

Wait, what? I can't be a millenial, I don't want to be forever remembered as part of the soi generation. What will my grandkids think of me?

Attached: 1519932583760.png (987x766, 234K)

Also reminder: Milennials = Hitler, Gen-z = Thé S.S. and Nazi soldiers

Attached: sips.jpg (1212x800, 554K)

Well no 2005 is the first year of the generation. I think you guys are forgetting that generations have a small split. There were those from the GI generation that went to War, but the ones that came before them lived to the Great Depression and then where a lot older when WWII came around. Those born the early 1900s experienced a coming of age (entering the work force, etc.) during the great depression and those born in the late 10s and thoughout the 20s came to age in WWII. A lot like how some older millennials went to the middle east and came to age during the great recession and later millennials are just now coming to age now living in something else perhaps a second American Civil War or World War 3 or perhaps something... greater. All I will say is that Trump looks very analogous to FDR.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>You better put a ring on it or you're worse than a nigger.
Implying he isn't an immigrant

That's somewhat soothing, can't deny that.

Attached: 1519484930175.gif (250x195, 801K)

gen z is late, late 90's you idiot, i have been posting here for years. i am over 18 but under 21
most of us hate you fucking millennials and see you worse than the boomers, you cunts started this sjw bullshit, god i fucking hate millenials

>How fucked are we?
Not fucked at all. The great thing about Gen Z is it is full of leftist trash that we can have fun picking out and focusing down. Find all the LGBT trash in Gen Z, for example, and red pill them on their degeneracy and if they change their degenerate ways that is good and if not drive them to suicide.

Attached: 983475976378468753451.jpg (1000x667, 347K)

If I'm a product of the culture why do I not feel the need to make the same changes my peers want to make? Why do I not share their values? A lot of what they call wisdom are things that never worked for me or give me torture or no chance so I rejected it. I find myself rejecting the values of almost all the generations. I can't fit into my own so I see them as just as much outsiders to me.

I'm Autistic. I never started the SJW stuff. Don't blame me. I never had the social connection to influence things. People my age are just as alien to me as people your age. I don't automatically share their values just because I'm arbitrarily born then.

where did the time go?

Attached: no.jpg (466x62, 6K)

Those were the guys who made generational theory dumbshit.

you sound exactly like my boomer grandfather trying to say he didnt fuck this world up before you cunts did aswell.

You have to wait to at lest wait to your late 30s or early 40s to retrospectively (really more like midlife of early 50s) to understand what your generation is. Judging millennials now would be like judging Hilter before he even joined the Nazi Party. Your friends aren't fully developed. You very well could end up being ahead of your time.

Attached: 1519740179732.png (1259x1080, 1.49M)

I didn't do anything SJW. What do you expect me to do? Kill myself for the arbitrary time period I was born? What the fuck do you expect me to do?

My Millennial peers hate me for being different and having different views and now you want to blame me for what my bullies did? Fuck off cunt. Your grandpa is right. My views aren't defined by the time I was born. I can believe whatever I want.

>Implying they haven't already been posting for years

idfk but even that is season 5 like fuck how was I only 30 when I watched that? blew by

Gen Z starts in 1996, they've been posting here since like 2009. I'm 20 and have been here since 2010.

Attached: 1495900580382.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Hitler was born in 1996

Attached: 1474516750740.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

Life just begins to fly by after 25ish user.
I just hope to see a race war before I'm to old to fight in it

LMFAOOOO MILLENIALS ARE THEY NEW BOOMERS HOLY SHITTT
pic related is you

Attached: boomer.jpg (680x422, 40K)

Love this meme

Attached: 1475204206005.jpg (608x402, 27K)

Fine let me blame you for the SJWs marching against guns in the schools. They're your age. I can play this game the same way.

If you don't tell me what you expect me to do your criticism falls on deaf ears.

>butthurt boomer
Fuck off back to Facebook and Reddit

Attached: 1530378370968.jpg (800x820, 200K)

I forgot to add generations are more of historical use then anything else. Given that we are alive today there really is nothing written in stone. You can really make things happen by doing that isn't to say obviously that there won't be forces to oppose you - there always are. The question becomes how much and how far are you willing to go. Will you start a family and become an outspoken critic of our educations system? Would you add to that a highly respected profession in a community (e.g. doctor) to spread your influence around? Perhaps your the one who could run for Congress at a later age? These decisions "big" and "small" and the ideologues that make them are what create the future.

Attached: 1519768876422.png (498x456, 302K)

I was here on Jow Forums before you. It's my territory.

1980-2000 Millenial
2000-2020 Gen Z
2020 > Gen Alpha

Attached: 1530058424925s.jpg (197x250, 7K)

>Been here for 12 years
>Was 16 when I discovered this place

The ride truly never ends.

Attached: aut.gif (480x270, 537K)

>It's all mine
You may think you're older and wiser, but are you really?

>second American Civil War or World War 3 or perhaps something

can't afford a new graphics card atm to play COD WWll so I am really hoping for this

not fucked at all, VIGEN

I was posting on Jow Forums at 13. I'm 26 now. Nothing will change.

that's not healthy.

About the 80 year old destroying the culture norms they created, didn't Reagan destroy the economic system and economic culture set in place by his own generation?

22 years old here. Am I a millennial or Gen Z?

I'm wiser than someone who blames me for SJWs even though I was never one.

>1996
You're Gen Z

Maybe I'm ahead of my time and in the wrong turning to enact the changes I want.

gen z is 2000-

Dutch here gets it. Also Gen Alpha is unfortunately named. They are literally the Boomers of the future.
In Canada they define Gen Y from the mid 90s to the early 2000s.
No the greatest generation was mostly Reaganomics. From World War 1 to World War 2 there was great deficit spending, and large amounts of debt being crated. Even at its high in the 50s no one actually paid 90% in income tax on average about ~20%. Tariffs were done away with the income tax in 1916. Reagan held onto about every single economic device that been the US policy for 50+ years.

Attached: lost-generation.gif (726x576, 30K)

We will get backup when the 13 year old Gen-Zers are old enough to be on here. The ones that are 18 now are all Lefties.

I'm whitepilled as fuck and am genuinely quite happy with my life. I would say the most negative effect the site has had on me is just making me hate different groups of people, namely normies, women, and boomers as of late. Other than that, I don't think I'd ever stop coming to Jow Forums because it's easily the best quick news site once you learn to read between the lines and learn what's bullshit and what's not. It's also helped me pick up a lot of knowledge about politics (genuine knowledge, not opinions) and turned me on to a lot of really good and important books on history, philosophy, and economics.
Jow Forums has probably taught me more than my parents did, and definitely more than and philosophy or history class did in high school. College has been better, but when I was in high school, I found Jow Forums, books, and youtube to be a better source of learning than my classes on the same subjects. School managed to make it boring and uneducational, while the internet has made it both.

Attached: 1509617911938.png (222x225, 112K)

srsly after the boomers I can no longer feel pain

Then why do people talk about how Reagan changed the economy so much compared to the 50s? If he's enacting changes made in 1916 he was enacting the changes his parents generation made not his own.

1998-fag signing in. What gen am I?

Gen Z is very based. iFunny is basically like a much larger version of Jow Forums. I posted this comment and ended up getting like 3,400 likes and only 80 dislikes. Gen Z is by far the most racist generation in 60 years, and this is a good thing

Attached: D176AAA7-4F97-478C-912D-63ED9D8E83D3.jpg (750x536, 240K)

Anti SJW Millennials are more based because we're used to going up against criticism. They aren't.

>Jow Forums has probably taught me more than my parents did, and definitely more than and philosophy or history class did in high school.
I have never related more to a post before. Congrats

But honestly, Jow Forums just made more nationalist in a way. Not Nat Soc, or White Nat. More of a Civic Nat. I don't really "hate" groups of people besides niggers and far lefties.

>More of a Civic Nat
Are you gay?

Attached: 1529270139017.png (901x901, 1.17M)

Because its a lefty meme. The S and L crisis started the very same day the Fed opened it's doors in 1913. It was sped up when in Nixon ended Brenton Woods. It wasn't helped any under the welfare state of the 60s and 70s. It wasn't until Clinton that we got NAFTA. Nixon opened trade with China. Stagflation ended under Reagan. The stock market soared under Reagan. The only basis is that wages decreased. Was that Reagan and his 8 years or was it the Fed after 75 years in business?
Millennial.

Attached: 1519692309443.jpg (1000x550, 350K)

Trump will save us but there are some differences. FDR was to the economic left and Trump is to the economic right. FDR wanted more internationalism and Trump wanted more nationalism. Both were necessary for their time but it looks to be playing out far differently for the new 1T.

Being born on 1995 is the fucking worst, I'll tell ya.

millenial. genz is born after 2000

Gen Z here, AMA
>inb4 show your flag

Are traps gay?

How do you think this new 1T will be different than the old one and what do you think caused the SJWs to appear in the 2010s? Were there SJWs in 1930s colleges and is history repeating itself?

>implying I haven't been here since 2012
Jow Forums raised an entire generation of loners

What's the story behind that "Thrasher" shirt?
Literally everyone from age 12 to 19 has one in my town.

Yes. You're gay.

Attached: 11234567876.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Old AF here. I heard that. I felt the same way. I still do. Some of us just aren't in sync with the zeitgeist of our generation.

What do you think made us this way? Social isolation?

So they posters at the immature age we pretend to be are actually going to be posting alongside? My apologies in advance, kids, you're not really like this, but it's fun to fuck about.

Attached: 1530418556826.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

fuck off boomer

Social stuff, family stuff, heredity, etc etc etc. In the end finding a string of words that explained everything wouldn't change anything. We're still responsible for constructing a life that works for us. That much is the same as for the normalest of normies. There's other outliers around too, no need to be completely alone.

>Gen Alpha
More like Gen Omega amirite

I’m gen z and I’m 21

Oh well then...