Can you redpill me on The Jews?

Can you redpill me on The Jews?

Attached: 5487BF90-3A55-46E4-916F-72EB33F2AD4D.jpg (476x309, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We control everything

they use Usury to subvert every society. Have been kicked out of 109 countries for how they act (subversive, immoral, Etc) basically they are parasites and when a nation has them in mass it is destroyed or brought to its knees. There is a reason Nazi Germany became a thing and beat the Banking system.

Theres nothing to 'redpill'. Theyre just ppl who have been vandalized for thousand of years.
Some retards still believe they have some sort of evil nature, while, ironically, its the ppl who blame jews that are hateful

Rick Moranis wont come out of retirement to do spaceballs 2

*gasp*

See I told you motherfuckers!!!

Fuckin kike

Jerry Lewis was the funniest comedian of the 20th century.
A genius

It's simple: hubris is the Jews' downfall.

They always go too far, and they always get kicked out. Pic related, it's 109 different countries that got sick of the kikery.

Attached: Kikepulsion.png (1477x791, 76K)

Israeli Jews are a just a containment geographic, it's the United States Jews that run the show

That's Rick Moranis

that man is probably the least jewish jew out there
Gave up his acting career to take care of his family despite how popular he is

Shitty propaganda

one day you might realize that you too are goyim to the Black Nobility, until then keep thinking you are superior

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

That's a lie and you know it.

They like ruling goyim

Attached: Jean-Claude-Juncker-1063180.jpg (590x393, 32K)

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always lunging to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

if it is a lie I wasnt aware

I love Santos, He's in a total different level of awareness and redpills.
Thank you for posting this on Jow Forums.

one day soon we shale meet and our ancient feud shall come to its inevitable end!

Jews are pretty redpilled on goyim, Jews know the truth.

Attached: animals.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

pls, remove pajeets, pakis, muslim scum from the UK

Honey, we shrunk the Goys

>Can your redpill me on the jews?
>1 post by this ID
What's the purpose?
Sliding threads.
sage

please remove UK from the earth

>Hating Jews makes you a Nazi.
>Anti-semitism predated Nazism.
I'm still trying to figure it out myself, OP.
Seems weird the world just started hating the Jews one day, but there's a reason they feel the need for JIDF and ADL.