Why does such a shitty, useless country like Belgium still exist?

Why does such a shitty, useless country like Belgium still exist?

Attached: download (1).jpg (230x219, 8K)

Waffles bro, they're the shit. Fuck yo pancakes nigga.

They make pretty gud beer too.

Attached: leffe-blonde-330-ml-66.jpg (458x458, 26K)

Because a buffer state was needed between Germany and France. Belgium is a Frankestein state almost as much as Bosnia

I have been to quite a few places in the world and I can safely say Belgium is one of the best countries I have been to so fuck yourself user.

We let the Flemish down when the Spanish took over. They should come home theyre our brothers.

Attached: 1490385408474.jpg (764x512, 200K)

Give the low brows a good example of what high classiness be like

This is true, Atleast France isnt our fucking neighbour. Fuck France. Wallonia should be the buffer state.

This

Belgium is probably one of the greatest countries in the world, much better than America that’s for sure

>inb4 that self hating belgian user comes in shitting up the thread

I'm from the UK and with the absolute fucking state of my country right now I would much prefer to live in Belgium than both the UK or US.

France and Germany both wanted it so now neither can have it.

Attached: 1529809440780.png (768x349, 367K)

Belgium is quite shitty but they have nice education and cheaper houses. Theyve got nice food and their people are often kind. (Only talking about the Flemish here.) But its definetly not one of the greatest countries and its in quite the state of desrepair.

Every time I remember that Belgium and Netherlands are kingdoms i'm surprised.
Why is Nederland still a kingdom? Your most glorious era was when you were a republic

so Germany and France don't fight.
Ironicly, when hitler invaded France, he just went through Belgium, kek.

Dont bully our frens you fat kike

It was a rump state meant to secure the contentious German empire borders against France and the Netherlands. It was able to survive for some reason.

If it were up to me it would be partitioned to the Netherlands, France, and Germany and maybe make Brussels a city state like Singapore? Not sure.

Whatever. Belgium isn’t actually a country

The kikes want it that way, they like multi ethnical states.

All of belgium and the north of france is rightful dutch clay

they make your guns amerifat

Still defending this state after going to war twice over it? They must give you good head

Europes biggest flaw was that no one was strong and legendary enough to unite the tribes of Europe under one banner. The patchwork of territory ultimately just unefficiently divides up resources and leads to passive cultures who have no goal other than to maintain their fragile existence. The saddest fact is that Europeans have been serfs for thousands of years that subservient loyalty to higher powers is engrained in their genes, even if its a weak skeleton of a monarchy.

Because literal fucking peasant retards murdered our republic leaders and ate them. Monarchy is a fucking meme and our king is a migrant lover.

This is correct. Doesnt mean we want the frenchies in it tho.

this

Don't forget Luxembourg

Just force them to learn dutch aside from french. Have all public facilities use only dutch. Will eliminate french within 2 generations

Lol. A BURGER saying a country with more influence than most of your country is obsolete.

The kingdom consists of Netherlands, Aruba Curacao and St Martin. Flanders soon.

Can you imagine somebody strong enough to unity Germans, French, Italians, Spaniards and Poles - just to name few of the biggest populations in Europe? The value proposal would have to be enormous.

Also, Poles being stubborn fucking rebels by nature they are would probably revolt against the united Europe on the first day it becomes reality. The only thing that comes to my mind would be Roman Catholic theocratic gov under a warlord pope. I don't think it would work for the rest of the continent.

Attached: 1528663088732.png (660x330, 38K)

Belgium needs to be split up into the Netherlands and France, maybe some historical land can be returned to Luxembourg.
The Netherlands and Flanders make up the Low Countries, united by language, race and culture.
Wallonia only exists to drag down Belgium and would fare better under France.
Fuck belgium, long live dietsland