False Rape Accusation at College

>College student sues woman for $6million claiming her false rape accusation at a frat party has destroyed his life.
>Catherine Reddington, 22, claims she was raped by Alex Goldman after a drunken frat party at Syracuse University in New York in April 2017
>She has aired the allegations repeatedly on social media in the past month calling Goldman 'a rapist'
>Goldman, also 22, was expelled from the university after the claims surfaced
>He was recently fired from his summer internship at an engineering firm after Reddington contacted them over social media about the claims.
>Goldman, who was never arrested or charged over the incident, filed a $6million defamation lawsuit against his accuser last week
>A police investigation into the allegations found NO EVIDENCE that Reddington had been raped or even had a sexual encounter with Goldman that night.

This is getting out of control. Your entire life can literally be ruined with just one baseless and unsubstantiated accusation by a roastie.

>Why are men not approaching women anymore
I would rather take my chances with an IED at this point.

Attached: False Accusations of Rape.png (667x498, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5906109/College-student-sues-woman-false-rape-allegation.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=jnQZr6xRRa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5906109/College-student-sues-woman-false-rape-allegation.html#comments

>>College student sues woman for $6million

>This is getting out of control.
wtf are you talking about? Its been like this for DECADES. Wake up and start shaming these whores, its the only way.

>6 gorillion
>(((Goldman)))

OY VEY. But seriously fuck this thot I hope the jew gets his shekels.

Good, I hope he wins and bankrupts that fuckin thot.

It's the safest path

Attached: 4chmgtow.png (1200x800, 523K)

That what she gets for trying to outjew a guy named goldman

This. Good thread OP. Have a bump.

This is true. We need to have some kind of backlash against the wave of false allegations that women think they can get away with.

>(((Goldman)))

Fuck him. Jews deserve everything they get. In fact, all women should falsely accuse Jews of rape.

Attached: 1503827438262.jpg (900x675, 134K)

>with just one baseless and unsubstantiated accusation
Part of the case is that it was not just one accusation but a sustained defamation in which she repeatedly lied to those with power over the Goldman's life prospects. It wasn't just a one-time thing but rather a pattern of deliberate and malicious slander.

Source to police report or she's full of shit.

You wouldn't go tell about your murdered children and their murderer on social media before making a report to the police.

>(((Goldman)))
Pervert probably did it

Attached: 1507852828001.jpg (4573x3818, 3.77M)

Don't embrace injustice and falsehood. If you want to make war on the Jew, do it openly and with naked force. Nobody should ever be so cowardly encourage false rape accusations—that is, itself, the way of the Jew.

>(((Goldman)))
I dont really care. Hope his life is ruined

>(((Goldman)))

I have idea, we need blonde women seducing jews, then use (((false rape allegations))) against the jews.

Certain (((psychologists))) say rape victims don't go to the police as part of their trauma, and even do dumb stuff like shopping.

>we need blonde women seducing jews
>flag
Jesus, you really do want to give away your women don't you, cuck?

Fuck Jews. They don't deserve justice. Justice is reserved for humans.

Attached: 1519981527498.gif (495x283, 275K)

Yet they're not too traumatised to talk about it to strangers online without the fear of their rapist retaliating.
(((They))) never cease to be full of shit

Goldman is a kike name, and he got awarded money by the jewish court, so he most likely raped that girl.

> toys with dehumanization and moral relativism
Fight your battles openly, and make war on the Jew while keeping your own conscience clean and heart pure. Don't let him defile you.

I know this thread is about rape, but in Canada a few months ago a Muslim family went on national tv and claimed a man attacked the 11yr old daughter with scissors, tore off her hijab and cut it up. Then did it again the following day. The little brother claimed to have witnesses both attacks. They turned over a cut up hijab to the police as evidence. A homeless man was arrested under suspicion. Trudeau even came to her side and spoke out against her attacker.

Turns out it was all a lie. Oopsie. Not only did this family take advantage of the good nature of Canadians, but this was a fucking crime. Section 140 of the Canadian criminal code states that making a false statement that accuses some other person of having committed an offence can have you serve up to five years in prison. (Not to mention manufacturing false evidence and turning it over to the police)

Guess what the penalty is? Nothing. No charges. This shit still bothers me.

Attached: image.jpg (608x684, 94K)

Fucking muslims. They are just retarded jews. Leeches. All of them.

>humanizing parasitic rats

>Upstate NY
Found the problem
T. Upstate New Yorker

I just want to add, I don't think the children should go to prison, but if you watch the mother the one with her face covered) and the speech the girl gave on tv, it's clear she was coached by her parents. There need to be SOME kind of consequences, considering people here have gone to jail for making anti-Islamic statements, what kind of fucking double standard does that set. Fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x699, 76K)

Tobiscus got a false rape allegation too.
youtube.com/watch?v=jnQZr6xRRa8

It seemed like he got in trouble for not having sex.

RIGHT ON. Fight these bitches in th courts whenever you can. Thats what they are there for. Oh and kids, if you must go to college, go to law school. Become a judge.

Attached: mercy without justice.jpg (1024x664, 184K)

Did they make thousands of dollars from some brown knight gofundme or donations?

Good question

>no evidence
doesn't mean it didn't happen, you r9slob

Flatlander’s are a plague. Didn’t do any follow up on this story but were the parties involved from downstate or were they locals?

>>KIKED
>get accused
>whether he did it or not, file a defamation lawsuit
>police "investigate"
>there is no video or witness evidence
>it has been months so there is no physical evidence on her body
>get shekels

>Alex ((Goldman)))
>Sues for 6 million

It's like pottery. It's nice when Jews fall victim to their own schemes

Attached: 1516141470717.png (396x408, 200K)