Thinking niggers will abide

>Thinking niggers will abide.

Attached: FB_IMG_1530460022343.jpg (540x540, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lleGnnYS3s0
google.fr/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/14953965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually thats not a terrible idea. Only problem is its not hard for a woman to cut off all contact with the man and claim that he abandoned her. Courts will of course take the womans side because family courts are highly weighted towards the woman. And yes, also niggers.

Isn't that... already illegal...?
Sure unless you don't even know who the nigger is

it's already illegal

you can already go to jail for this, lose your license, all of your possessions taken by the state, etc

La goblina has a point.

Don't want to make a baby, don't fuck her.

It is basic biology that only a nigger cannot grasp.

We can’t, dumbass..
>what’s child support?
(Talking to you pic btw)

Attached: 91158E0B-5FBB-4100-8B55-929A5D7C7F3E.gif (400x286, 1.98M)

>mfw i unironically agree

shitbag men need to be brought to heel

Attached: 1396039616764.png (296x296, 206K)

>what is child support
And she’s a Rhodes scholar

>dominican republic
But most people can't even tell you are not a nigger bro

I'm actually okay with that. End no-fault divorce and watch the eternal roastie get BTFO

How about whores just stop getting pregnant?

CHILD SUPPORT
Dumb Roastie

You don't have to pay child support if you have no income

You’re horrible

Attached: 1FB0AA98-7828-4989-B426-A71403FF7C03.jpg (480x447, 50K)

We have a bad illegal immigration problem going back decades, same as you.

Our first national anthem literally mentioned exterminating the blacks.

>WELL IF ABORTIONS ARE ILLEGAL THEN IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR MEN TO LEAVE AFTER KNOCKING SOMEONE UP
I'm perfectly ok with this.

Attached: marry me.jpg (701x1000, 178K)

I actual agree. This is what reaching across the aisle looks like. Let’s get it done. You stop murdering children and men stop skirting their masculine duties to be fathers. Works for me

>i'm only pro abortion because of all the trash that gets aborted every year

Ok.. have fun in jail

>We should make marriage mandatory
Oooooh who's the Christian extremist now, slut?

See

This law is already on the books but not enforced. When you pay shild support (a legal obligation), you are also obligated to take the child for a certain amount of time. It is not optional, it is an obligation.

Police really cannot enforce this, though.

Yes you do. You will still go into debt, just not able to pay it

It's pretty rare a demented liberal comes up with a good idea

I guess that this stupid cunt has never heard of something called child support....

Isn't this how it's done in some parts of Africa? If you rape a woman and get caught somehow, you can prevent being jailed by marrying the woman. Feminists are crying about it even here in Finland.

>In other news, rape cases just got infinitely more complicated

Attached: 1529610054947.png (375x360, 190K)

That's already illegal. Holy fuck. Liberal intellectuals.

Sure. That's the way things should be. Both men and wimminz take responsibility

But men already don't have that option? That's what child support payments are.

Wow, horeshoe theory is real.

Let's agree on no sex before marriage... and no divorce except for absolutely extreme circumstances.

I see way more entitled little white boys abandoning their children than African Americans so fuck you you little racist piece of shit.

>Only roasties and niggers are opposed to this.

lol sorry i didnt know laws when it comes to leaving women because it was never anything I considered doing.

The black illegitimacy rate is over 70%, you retarded racist piece of shit.

>no way out of pregnancy
>man and woman can't leave eachother
Welcome to Islam, enjoy your stay.

>4D chess
Did you ever doubt it?

>mfw I 100% agree with an Occupy Democrats post

Attached: 1527392722888.jpg (720x543, 25K)

child support?

Basically there are laws against abandoning your child, not the woman.
>forced alimony
etc.
But I agree with the spirit of what that thing in OP is saying. In the sense that, you have to STICK with your family, not just pay for shit while your ex is fucking another guy in the same house as your kid.

It literally already is
>What is child support

Attached: Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-via-Flickr-Commons-800x430.png (800x430, 418K)

Ok.. your stupid and your opinion doesn’t matter.

Attached: 8E514B23-27B8-44C3-BB7E-32B7EB1A59E3.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

I've been saying this for years. If a man wants an abortion and the woman refuses then he should owe zero child support

This is actually how things used to be & life was better back then.
Leaving your wife & child was frowned upon by the whole community which is why men became drifters

Unless you are homeless you have some income or wealth,. They just take it from your existing liquid cash

LMAO IT ALREADY IS ILLEGAL YOU DUMB CUNT

I have a friend facing 5 years in prison for not affording to pay payments(he was paying for 6 years and then got laid off).

Shit's fucked

lets see... what would the repercussions of such a law be
> domestic abuse increases
> prison population increases (with a disproportionate number of Africans going in)
at least divorces would go down...

Quit killing babies.. that’d be good too

They did before LBJ created the public dole here in america. Their illegitimacy rate was 20% back then.

Ok how about a correction to what la creatura in the OP said.
If you make abortions illegal, make divorces illegal too except in cases of serious domestic abuse.

Definitely seems like a double standard

Attached: sjksyka.png (960x814, 662K)

You got me

Doesn't the old testament say if you rob a woman of her virginity before marriage not only do you have to marry her but also pay the father for robbing him as well?

There must be a fine for bastards then.

Black men will be sooooo upset with having to be responsible.

Leftists had better be careful what they wish for. If we follow their "logic;" if a man can't back out if he doesn't want an abortion and she does, then he can back out if he does want an abortion and she doesn't.

Best choice would be to enforce marriage after sex, if any of the partners want it, and it was not a legal commercial sex deal (brothel).

WTF I love the traditional nuclear family unit now

Preferable. But then there would br a bunch if baby niggers and goblins running around so I'd rather they just kill babies.

What if abortion was made mandatory if you are below a certain income? Like $35,000 per year. Any less, you can't support yourself and a kid anyway so we take it out of you.

Oh please double down

I'd go even further and say that if you want welfare, you have to get sterilized.

>Best choice would be to enforce marriage after sex
Conception not sex..

Attached: 6FD24E46-9115-437E-8ACC-1A07A3314551.jpg (480x630, 58K)

They can do whatever they want... that shouldn’t be on the gibs list though

fucking fascist piece of shit duuude
youtube.com/watch?v=lleGnnYS3s0

Attached: 1471459832976.jpg (1366x2048, 453K)

But...right now abortions are legal, and theres no way a man can have any say about it either way.
Fuck this dude. Fuck him right in his stupid fucking face with a 2x4.

During the Greatest Generation, adultery was illegal and no-fault divorce didn't exist.

Just saying.

its illegal to not pay. you dont have to actually be a father figure and take care of the child physically. thats the part i agree should be illegal. cuz it would then be illegal for women to leave men. then we would be back to where we want it to be socially. the 50s.

In most legal systems around the world women can really have the cake and eat it: they can chose to kill the child and you have no say on that, or they can choose to keep it and they can force you through justice to recognize the child and pay support for the next 20 years. Or course the later still gives you a right to participate in the child's education.

It's already illegal.

Doesn't matter how hard you protest or what legal dances you do, if she decides to keep it, & puts your name on the birth certificate she can come at you for child support. And if you don't pay it, you go to jail.

Men have no reproductive rights. Consent to sex is consent to parenthood.

You can also have the cake and eat it by wearing a condom. The reality is that if you fuck a woman without a condom it is considered that you have accepted the responsibility for the possible pregnancy.

Lol occupy democrats is turning back to traditional family structure? What alternative timeline is this?

It's amazing how shitty their arguments all are if you have greater than an 85 IQ and a few seconds to think about it.

Attached: thai-hot-pepper.jpg (800x800, 141K)

It is the timeline that they prematurely triggered white flight from the democrat party, and now their illegal immigrant base wants traditional families.

>Consent to sex is consent to parenthood

Actually, no sweety.
google.fr/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/14953965

>Get the court to issue you a subpoena to have a DNA test done to prove they're the father
>The birth father is forced to have his name signed to the birth certificate
>The father now has to pay alimony payments, or mitigate payments by negotiating with the mother to raise the child in two households

Bullshit buddy. They’ll lock you up until you can bail out. They’ll revoke your license. Take it from someone who got surprised by a two year old kid from a one fuck roastie. I’m still paying that bitch. They don’t care if you know or not, that bill keeps stacking up. By the time I even found out about the kid I was two years in arrears and almost lost my cdl over it. Thots...not even once.

I’m actually jealous of how you keep the Haitians in their proper place. Hats off you sir.

Why does she hate black men so much

If abortion is legal and man wants you to get one and you choose not to the man should not have to pay child support.

See how that works, this is how it should be.

I agree. Did they seriously think the conservatives are niggers who can't take responsability ? Projection is a helluva drug. With all the birth control available today you have to either be very unlucky or a nigget to have an "unplanned" pregnancy (unless you're married)

As much as we can subsidize propogating whites I am for it.

>It's already illegal.
kek, this.
You got yourself a deal, ladies.

Make sexual intercourse before marriage illegal and the problem will be mostly solved. Liberals won't accept though.

Unironically the best idea the left has ever had which will lead to overwhelmingly conservative families raised by fathers. We need to back this now.

fine with me. id double down on that shit. you old enough to have sex, you old enough to take care if a baby and figure shit out.

Attached: burns.jpg (300x335, 19K)

if a man doesnt want to be a father he shouldnt be made to

yes, consequences exist. they are too case-by-case and poorly enforced to be effective.

men who opt out of raising their children deserve the most severe social stigma and public shaming. you can leave your wife but you don't get to leave your children.

i agree, if a woman doesnt want to be a mother she shouldnt be made to either

if a man doesnt want to be a father he shouldnt have sex

ftfy

It's called child support.

Well, that's what marriage was supposed to do amongst other things.

She is advocating a return to old school morals. I like it!

the court sets out a number, and your inability to pay that number is irrelevant to their decision.

Nobody is thinking about niggers participating when following the law is the topic of discussion.

Deal!

Attached: 1526148414388.jpg (539x548, 39K)

Who forced the man to have sex? Forcing men to be a father to the child they created and forcing women to have the child is a fitting punishment for stupid men and women who treat sex like a toy.

They can't back out -- its called child support and taxes.

Democrats, once again proving they don't even understand the results of their own policies.

How about instead we allow fathers the ability to terminate their parental rights, no visitation no payouts. Abortion for men basically. Mother must inform chads of her pregnancy as soon as she knows of it. He has 3 months to decide. If she doesn't notify him then he is off the hook.

Also paternity tests should be mandatory for all births with results delivered directly to the 'father' if he is not the father he can immediately terminate the relationship. But that will never happen will it because women know women and even the good ones know that there are too many whores out there who would be impacted.