Maxine Waters to visit Texas, Alabama despite legitimate death threats

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-plans-to-speak-in-texas-and-alabama-despite-death-threats/ar-AAzouja?li=BBnbfcL

Dis gon be gud!!!

Attached: 71C47E36-F1D1-416B-A95D-20ADCABF5341.jpg (1200x826, 209K)

incredibly very few even have what it takes to openly follow through on death threats
nothing will happen

calling all crazy anons. you KNOW what must be done. so fucking do it you southern faggots

This is the same cunt who said to attack us in public her california ass is gonna come down here and talk down to us,, unfortunately I dont live in either state so I cant protest her arrival

death threats are funny. so are bomb threats.

>implying she didn't just make up the death threats so she could play the victim and take attention away from her outrageous comments

I have a feeling Texans are just Larping as bad asses, Alabama though? Who knows

I thought California had a law that forbid is politicians from traveling to red states?

>legitimate death threats

Attached: twilley.png (309x315, 116K)

Go home, FBI.

As much as I dislike this woman and hope that she passes on soon or at least drops out of politics. Gotta give it to her, she has balls.

She wont come to Oklahoma.. California has a history of seething hatred towards Okies..

Just wait until Trump appoints an Okie to the supreme court you’ll see what I mean

I sincerely hope nothing bad happens to her. She's become a tremendous asset to the right wing movement ever since she decided to be the voice of the "resistance".

Promises used to mean something

Same, Texas has a big mouth, no idea how itll go down in Alabama though

the left (antifa) is so violent
why cant the leeboral gommies
be civilized like us

Attached: nomemate.png (1440x946, 1.32M)

Not anymore I guess.. remember the guy with the “Jesus will judge you” jacket who was kicking the leftist protester in the head?

Promises meant something to that guy.. he brought a tear to my eye

You think those death threats were actually real?

Were the death threats even real? Isn't the FBI supposed to investigate that sort of thing, or did Maxine tell them not to bother because she knew they were bullshit?

No she doesn't, she's making it up. She probably has half a dozen call recorders on just waiting for the day someone threatens her. She's probably pissed that no one wants to waste a bullet on her.

try telling that to the feds

Texas followed through with JFK.

We're not going to make this bitch a martyr

That's how you lose midterms

Islamic terrorists thought that about Texas and tried their shit there at a muhammad drawing contest and we're shot to shit before making it in the building.

Texas won't shoot a slack jawed California niggress, they will just ignore her stupid ass. Expect nothing but fags, women, and mexishits to be there.

The threats were probably from Jews. They tend to do that kind of stuff.

Hi Maxine.

Didn't that photo get torn to shit by that girls parents who said they were never separated from their child and we're pissed that their kid was being used to push a lie.

Just the dad, mom was using her

Nobody is going to waste time on this Vogon. Go away to reddit shill faggot.

underlying message is still the same...

Attached: 1530229865771.jpg (607x897, 170K)

jesus jacket guy was just chanelling true message of baby jebus... as you are as well..
jebus is proud of yall for continuing his teaching of killing all those who dont look and act like "us"
bless you

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-30-20-37-19.png (1440x2417, 2.87M)

Is that the Canadian way to spell Israel?

Why would the right want to kill her? She's their best asset.

I hope that nasty hag ends up in the pokie

That’s not what she said.

That’s what Trump said she said so you guys would threaten her. Which is exactly what she wants because it exposes the rights disposition to violence, something she learned from the civil rights movement

in
peach
bow
tee
bye

das
raysisss
tallkin
dike
buh
weeee
She be a sistah of standin in da ca moo nity

Nobody is going to hurt her.
She is a fucking gift to the Republicans.
She will single handedly be responsible for stopping the blue wave.

t. fed posting tryhard

I'd love it if someone shot this nigger.

FBI/CIA fag detected. The right is not the party of violence.

if youre going to kill someone it's not strategic to warn them before hand. The more death threats you get the more people are promising to not kill you.

Last thing you want is a a
martyr for the left. Just let her continue to destroy her party with incompetence and bad optics.

Attached: 8A768140-32F7-443D-A753-1F78A25A2C32.jpg (2047x1536, 567K)

Easy, FBI intern desk jockey. Martyring doesn’t bode well for midterms, but moreover, trying to paint the right as a bunch of whackaloons making threats, it’s all so tiresome. Your script is played out, faggotron.

Diversity martyr incoming. Digits will confirm

Attached: 1530232438431.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Dixie user here. Not going to the nigger capital of Alabama. I'll be working.

>the rights disposition towards violence

Try paying a bit more attention than none at all. Have you heard if "By Any Means Necessary"? Not exactly a right wing group.