Reddit to acquire fourchan

In San Francisco, tech bros are talking about the reddit & fourchan acquisition. Would this be the good?

Attached: reddittoacquire4chan6millionplusstock.png (629x431, 146K)

Yes

Depends on where you stand on certain things related to Jow Forums's function. There are benefits for some and disadvantages for others.

Personally I don't care.

Ok maybe a little...

OH NO NO NO NO

fuck no

No it would be terrible. Have you been on reddit?

>inb4 anuddah Jow Forums harbor
fuck off we're full
t. infinity

>reddit buys Jow Forums
>Jow Forums instantly goes to shit
>everyone goes to double chan
I almost want to see this happen just to see how fast it would die. They'd just waste a shitload of money

Attached: 1516216551551.jpg (551x525, 55K)

BREAKING NEWS: REDDIT, Jow Forums and 9 GAG TO MERGE INTO SINGLE WEBSITE AND WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING

upvoted?

how much would Jow Forums cost? asking for a friend

You underestimate how consumers operate. I predict that a very small insignificant part of Jow Forums will actually migrate somewhere else. The rest will remain behind as if nothing had happened and continue to eat the porridge they were given.

Attached: 4chans future.png (1344x2492, 941K)

Probably millions

Jow Forums to acquire Reddit

Fix'd

Attached: 1527025436675.png (991x1300, 1.44M)

fake and gay
Though if its true then hiromoot is a total faggot and this place will end up banning the entire community sans for shills that will promptly revise history to the point that Jow Forums turns into a lefty wankfest
Though its not like you can eradicate the creativity that actually made Jow Forums what it is
All of that will be dispersed into the wider internet
you cant win
hahaha

I'll just go toinfchan
If that goes then we all will just invade normie socmed, and then somebody will have to create a new containment site

I can't wait to start downboating posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1530317037460.gif (200x190, 1.96M)

Is this real or just hypothetical?

They're already the same.

Have you seen reddit? 95% of the userbase would NEED to be banned within a week.

Wrong, the vast majority of Jow Forums is very technically literate and will have no problem moving to another platform if Jow Forums is captured

4 and 8 are both owned by gookmoot

>1 post by this ID
Is there some kind of source for this?

>/tv/ - Fetishist Equality

Isn't it that already? I get along with the footfriends really well.

Attached: 1528585867025.jpg (910x1100, 85K)

Jow Forums will change ownership by this time next year

Attached: 1529357872365.jpg (334x334, 88K)

OPs gaping anus.

Attached: go back.jpg (589x600, 66K)

Kek reddit would waste their money. This place isn't profitable. The only reason Hiroshima Nagasaki hasn't already sold it is because he makes his money by selling user data like what he got caught doing to 2channel

At this point a Conde Naste purchase of Jow Forums is the only way for the (((discordians))) to get their hooks into Jow Forums. Every other avenue has been exhausted. It is humiliating to them to have to consider this.
Would it be good? Absolutely. One-hundred percent. These glow-in-the-dark pony fuckers have no idea how to calculate the blowback from this one, because their tradecraft is fuckin trash.

This. They also will lose their investment, since pol is like 65% of Jow Forums and go to other boards(biz) only because pol is here.

As I suspected. Thank you spearmint

If that happens there needs to be a massive operation to downbloat every single post to avoid the reddit-lab-rat-stimulous-response that points always lead to

:-)

Attached: 1530461474656.jpg (610x813, 30K)

If it happens then I'll leave for good. Jow Forums harbour and the US election haven't shaken me but this will crumble everything.

>Jow Forums to acquire Reddit
This would be something I could get behind.

It's my dream to someday buy Jow Forums, purge the moderation staff, replace it with people who understand free speech, and ban all the shills and bots. Y'all'd have to suffer through a week or two of Cornelia-tan, though, to help weed out fucking retards.

Attached: 1289099036896.jpg (637x281, 77K)

they cant monopolize memes, we have anti-trust laws in place

>Jow Forums
>typical low iq consumers

Attached: ryuujou_by_yilx-dbt4r8n.jpg (840x600, 183K)

i dont know... is cancer good? is having a brain tumor good?

Poison was the cure...

Merely a formality at this point.

Kek. Based

>source: tech bros
schedule a bdsm session with master skip

Fuck off bruh. Today is July 1st, not April 1st.

Attached: pol kikes.jpg (125x125, 4K)

I would rape gook moot to death after I fly to where ever he is at the time if this ever happens

They would buy it to kill it. Fuck those kikes

>Upvotes for everybody
Fucking faggots

No.

It would cause us to have to start Jow Forums on a new chan board and we'd lose about half our userbase.

>Probably millions

6 million is what I heard.

Attached: reddit-4chan6millionplusstock.png (629x700, 157K)

obviously this

oy vey

>double chan

What is that? Just spell out the url please.

Nah, a chan that isn't absolute shit like double would come and take its place. Itd be sad to leave this place but the moderation would quickly turn to shit

Hello newfriend

do the math

Upbumped

no

Is it finally 7chan's time to shine?

Why have 8 chan

Attached: 1529089356632.jpg (1024x1009, 111K)

>oy vey
Something about stock or equity.

they hate free speech

Attached: 6f8.jpg (680x213, 17K)

I've been here since 2008.

Is it a nickname for eight chan?

Does 7chan still exist??

Lads does this mean the Jow Forums prophecy is being fulfilled?

Attached: zmwestskelie.gif (215x194, 457K)

Kek I took the b8

I think Jow Forums would gain a lot from an upvote system and user profiles. Hopefully we'll have to link our accounts to facebook so everyone knows who each other are. Can make great friends! (instead of wallowing in projected pity here)

fuck off summerfag

>I predict that a very small insignificant part of Jow Forums will actually migrate somewhere else.
isn't that the good part ?
The part that migrates are non-redditors. They are the ones that create and made the site into what it is.

The end of true free speech

>reddit to acquire Jow Forums

I'd be out of here so fucking fast.

Attached: Fuck it, two tears in the bucket.webm (320x576, 1.58M)

Yep, has been lying dormant for 13 years just for this to happen.

But I'm pretty sure its run by faggots so thats why noone goes there

Maybe if you didn't live in paradise you'd put more effort into your trollposts.

>Is it a nickname for eight chan?

of course, "oldfag".

I prefer to call it cripplechan, myself.

Keep those Reddit fags away. They are still 30% normie and 10% Cuck. They even have a shitty remake of Kekiastan

>post yfw r/PoliticallyIncorrect/ is born

Attached: 1484609947769.jpg (1082x900, 267K)

9gag and Reddit with us ! FUCK FUCK FICK FUCK FUCK ! HEAD TO GOOGLE + WHERE THE NORMIES HAVE LEFT !

That would be betterish