You can't make this shit up

Israel has set the bar so low, that they are using nigger tactics to try and avoid criticism

>twitter.com/intifada/status/1013419389843116032

Attached: They are desperate.png (550x620, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep.

Why is terrorists in quotes?

Was South Africa wrong? Things have only been downhill.

Crush the commies

>legitimate threat
>”boogeyman”

Really activates the almonds doesn't it.

Attached: sage.jpg (598x726, 116K)

Iran and BDS are legitimate threats to Israel's existence.

That is a good thing. We should support Iran and the BDS movement.

Fuck off cryptokike

South Africa was a food exporter and almost 1st world status under apartheid and kept to themselves, blacks of any kind can't run countries.
Israel is an international welfare state and is the biggest source of trouble in the middle east.

You forgot to attach your profile pic kike.

Attached: norwegian kike shill.png (281x453, 100K)

If you want an Ethnostate for yourself then support Israel for the Jews and promote the deportation of Jews to Israel

That's not how it works kike, nice subversion though.

>anti semitic comment

Yes it will leaf. Israel is a nation now, they are Goyim aswell. Not playing ball with them will just reinforce the anti semite meme.

Fuck off Muhammad , only a moron would compare Israel to apartheid SA

Literally fuck everyone. Just leave us alone. We will fight ourselves

Attached: 1521254025407.jpg (612x477, 134K)

Fucking this, how was he not a terrorist

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter bla bla bla

To be fair, Hamas is Israeli-American controlled opp.

>Comparing them to the now vindicated South African apartheid government is supposed to make people dislike them
They literally got attacked by all their neighbouring countries at the same time. You may have heard of it.

Attached: 1254063996970.png (388x394, 216K)

>Israel has set the bar so low
>Jews have morals

Attached: 1505076831377.jpg (715x1538, 152K)

... except RSA *was* facing an extreme communist insurgency. Mandela and ANC/MK never planned to form a peaceful "rainbow nation". The intent from the day Cuba invaded Angola during Operation Carlotta '76 was to push south/south-east and foment communist revolution in SWA (now Namibia) and Botswana with help from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, and Mozambique. The final push for them in Angola was to happen at Cuito Cuanavale. Only problem was that they got their shit pushed in by SADF and Unita. The goal? To recreate the largest white flight in history as previously seen in Angola when the Portuguese pulled out; only this time in South Africa.

(cont.)

What would that collapsr have looked like? Well, for starters, there would have been none of the kumbayah bullshit that ANC pushed for the first 10 years. Nope. It would have a full-on invasion and the Soviets would have got their hands in it, too. Why? To control one of the most important shipping lanes in the world. To control two of the most mineral rich countires on Earth, South Africa and Namibia. To forestall the looming collapse of their hegemony. People act like it was all just some made-up "Red Scare" but look at what happened right after Cuito and the subsequent New York Accords that saw both RSA and Cuba quit Angola *and* the dramatic about-face of the ANC toward a new, peaceful, we're all brothers path?

(cont.)

i'm sorry we can't do more for you, i hope those nigger cockroaches get exterminated. Hopefully Trump gets rid of these lefty saboteur faggots, so that the government can focus on helping yours and other countries that deserve helping. Godspeed brother!

Attached: 1310155890001.png (317x384, 16K)

What happened was that the Berlin Wall fell and, shortly, thereafter, so did the Soviet Union. Pretty big consequences for a supposed "Red Scare". Losing at Cuito was the nail in the coffin and very few people realise that. Had Cuba been successful, the USSR would have thrown massive amounts of support at a full-scale invasion. That would have brought the Americans and the Soviets into direct and open war to protect South Africa. That is what the gamble was about and, again, very few people realise just hot the last shooting war of the Cold War almost became. For fucks sake, Cuito was the largest battle in Africa since WWII. It was massive and went on for months. In the end, Ciba choked and the Soviets blinked. The rest is history (for better or for worse ... who knows). But, yeah, the "Red Scare" was very, very real.

Judaeo-communist. The ANC was a judaeo-nigger party. I grew up in SA my dad told me we procured half assembled shitty Israeli arms to try to get the eternal enemy of mankind off our backs. My uncle was murdered in 2008. It's one of the reasons i'm so anti-semitic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

Attached: slovo.png (860x558, 1.09M)

Eat a bullet shlomo.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

One last point. Israel, by way of Mossad, trained ANC MK terrorists in camps located in Libya(!). The same damn camps they trained IRA terrorists. They played both sides of the conflict in RSA just like they played both sides in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. If one were smart, it might be considered that they were looking, learning, instigating, and refining their own ethnically-defined right to exist. They wrote the book on all the ways to break them and saw everything that worked and didn't work in the struggle to maintain them. I could care less if Israel exists or doesn't exists. I do care that they used both my homeland and my adoptive homeland as a labratory on nation building and nation destroying.

They didn't do shit you stupid nigger. The ANC movement was a jewish led/financed movement and the international jewish press led by the Bonnier family in Sweden and pic related in America ruined our country. Jews are responsible for the rape and murder of tens of thousands of whites in South Africa including my uncle.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

I misread your post sorry. I'm just angry.

What the fuck are you on about? Yes, no shit ANC was a funded snd heavily led by Jewish communists. I never said otherwise. I did say that Israeli Mossad was involved in training MK terrorists and providing material support for their efforts against RSA. That is proven, documented fact.

I misread your post and didn't finish it. I see tons of Americans claiming Israel helped South Africa and it triggers the shit out of me. My apologies mate have a tay.

Attached: 1513187410945.gif (245x245, 1.96M)

No problem. You just went from "This guy knows the score" to "Holy shit, what is he talking about"! We're on the same page.

Attached: 1509275241869.png (336x349, 152K)

The first part seems crap but the second part seems okay. Deport jews, ban them from the west completely. Ship those niggers back!

let the radicalized WOKE mud golems destroy the zionists state. without the zionists manipulators blinding the good goyim chattel herds, mud golems will be easily identified and dealt with after.

let the golems rebel.

> Be Israel
> Bomb the shit out of your neighboors
> Murder woman
> Murder children
> Murder babies
> Extract their organs
> Take land
> Use ilegal weapons
> Break international agreements
> Sterilize people against their will
> Creat gigantic concentration camps

Yes goy.
You are totally as bad as us.
And actually we are not even bad as you think.
You are totally doing the same as us, totally.
What goy? Of corse i want multiculturalism, but you first of course.

I swear this fucking kikes...

Attached: 1529579421649.png (1056x1290, 1.97M)

>nigger tactics
>Apartheid rulers
Are you fucking retarded?

lol no Avi, you are the commies too.