In every hospital there is an underground jewish facility where they care for jews and jews only...

In every hospital there is an underground jewish facility where they care for jews and jews only. They have the cures for cancer, coma, and decapitation. Dont believe me? Go and look for yourself.

Attached: jewish-hospital-signage8399_750xx945-1260-0-0.jpg (750x1000, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/PromoContent/The-worlds-largest-and-most-advanced-underground-hospital-is-preparing-to-open-its-doors-in-Northern-Israel-330888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How? I failed the first requirement

You gotta know the right jews, and be an important jew. I have been told this by top level sources

Another Louisville user?

don't forget hand transplants too!

This is true. I’m Jewish and I’m 420 years old, but I have the body of a 24 ur old white stoner now. Thanks, nano-machines

Laugh all you want now, the jews have the cures for everything

At least you made sure your argument is fool proof since you can just say I’m not one of the real Jews so you must have some semblance of IQ to manipulate people

You know they don't have a helicopter pad? I used to transfer flight teams. They're so inept towards the goy that I watched several transplant patients die in the hallway.

Also? Fuck this weather.

Did anyone else read this in Adam Jensen's voice

Manipulate? I am giving the cold hard truth to you anons and you have no proof against my claims.

let me know when the have a cure for this

Attached: 1505999192715.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

the shaming tactics dont have to work on you, just the people reading this.

I believe you OP.
They have these under malls sometimes too.

I don't need to provide proof. You do. So gtfo.

No, I supplied the truth now prove me wrong

Attached: 1521846439217.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

Just a quick preliminary search,

> Researchers from Rambam's Health Care Campus and the Technion have repeatedly been on the forefront of major medical discoveries in the fields of cardiovascular research, stem cell research and oncology. This kind of international activity puts Rambam in an augmented position of research, much of which takes place on the Rambam campus.

>The new Research Tower being built directly above the Underground Hospital is sure to continue this legacy of excellence at Rambam.

>The world's largest and most advanced underground hospital is preparing to open its doors in Northern Israel.

>As the underground hospital nears completion, officials at Rambam are still raising funds for electrical emergency equipment, additional beds, respirators, and other materials for the sophisticated equipment that is needed for their special underground cancer facility.

>jpost.com/PromoContent/The-worlds-largest-and-most-advanced-underground-hospital-is-preparing-to-open-its-doors-in-Northern-Israel-330888

>Holohoax tactic
Not bad

Do I get a free blowjob with circumcision

If only you knew how disorganized the hospital is. It’s a wonder we can run these kinds of facilities in the first place and avoid freaky shit like this in the first place.

What kind of LARPing is this? This is just stupidity

Typrical shill tactic, call it larping without proving my truth wrong.

>cure for decapitation

Attached: laugh4.jpg (413x395, 38K)

My aunt works for Cleveland clinic as one of the head nurses in her departments downtown. She's also solid redpilled on things, I'm sure if this was at all true she would've mentioned it to me.

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I work in a Jewish Hospital and this is absolutely false, they care of everybody equally. The treatments that work will work regardless of your race, and if they fail the same principle applies.

Prove to me you work for a jewish hospital and that you dont have connections to Zionists
Prove to me your aunt is redpilled and doesnt work for Israel or the Zog.

lmao stupid goyim are still dying of cancer when it's so easy to cure

I have a freind at the jewish hospital
they finally found a cure for zyklon poisoning, the world's 6th millionth cause of death and 1st cause of death among jews

then why havn't they cure Mcains cancer?

Yea, from the Rabbi