I Disrupted the Anti-ICE Protest Yesterday

Yesterday I went to the liberal protest with the sign in pic related to make them look bad to traffic passing by.
I also kept chanting "Cheap illegal labor for the big corporations" to make the protesters think about why they were really out there.

Anyway, they were giving me flak, and I had one girl yelling at top volume in my ear for a few minutes. I didn't address her or look at her at all. I just kept right on with my program.

Then this guy in the video below came up to me with his camera in my face, saying, "I can't wait until we can beat the shit out of people like you." I guess he was talking about "the revolution" or something, I don't know. Anyway, he then walked off and was waiting for me until everyone left so he could start something. So I got my camera out and made the video below so I would have his face on video for evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKRSFdzSfHc

How'd I do?

Attached: Whites Get Out ICE sign.jpg (387x387, 22K)

Thanks. Always good to have these guys on picture when the Day of the Rope comes.

Good job by the way, this sort of psyop is great to make them look bad. And they can't logically attack your sign either since they agree with it.

Wtf that clip was like 20 sec and it gave no context. Film more next time

nobody cares about your gay faggy shit with the phone held the wrong way

Attached: AF80EA4C-2CFD-42C3-8DF6-A9819F913297.jpg (600x404, 86K)

they make themselves look stupid enough no need to put yourself in needless danger

Nice. Ignore the trolls. Keep subverting their movement

Need a bigger sign. Really emphasize how much you hate white people. And don't try and teach their pawns anything. They're paid to focus on their goals.

Bro you don't need to make fake shit, they're already doing this themselves. Drove past this passing through Oregon yesterday.

Attached: 20180701_115653.jpg (527x377, 155K)

it's gonna be an interesting week with July 4 celebrations. Keep those cameras handy. De-mask them

>it gave no context.
can you not read?

Attached: say waaa.jpg (1440x1080, 60K)

He a basedboy

Nice!
You sounded pretty autistic but falseflagging as the enemy is a pretty good idea
but also

>"I can't wait until we can beat the shit out of people like you."

Attached: numale.png (273x451, 298K)

Hilarious if true

Doing G*ds work user

Attached: 1337906028455.jpg (287x456, 31K)

pretty funny, but it would've been better if you didn't out yourself to them with that chant.

"WHITES GET OUT" is a good sign for them though. you should've chanted "THIS IS STOLEN LAND" or something Mexican women scream all the time.

Nah that’s Agent Jow Forums. I know him.

>reading on an image board.

user you done goofed

Mouthguard or fucked up mouth?

Did you call him jew? I bet he would have had a spastic fit and turned into a rat to hide in the sewer.

good on ya user

based

based

Attached: whiteallies.png (1275x1650, 126K)

Everyone should start doing this. Mask up and make a sign not too ridiculous, though that line is almost impossible to find now. Also don't stand out like you did, just put it on display for how fucking insane these people are.

It goes way further than counter protesting when boomer dad with 5,000 rounds of ammunition drives by and sees "I LOVE BLACK DICK, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW" on the way to the store

Stuff like this is more effective than "it's okay to be white"

We need to fight subversion with subversion

did they not attack you incase you are black? thats what the audio sounded like

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

To beat the jew, one must become the jew

Attached: (((capitalist))).png (501x512, 36K)

Whats the safe word for when based Nazis show up to kick my ass? How do I let them know I'm a double agent prevaricator?

Its okay, but you should watch your ass around these people, you don't know what they can do next

Good work bro.

Frantz Fanon approves this.

Ask them 'What is OP?' They should answer 'A faggot'

bretty gud. it's a huge weakness for the left, and they cant even begin to address it without falling apart. godspeed fellow accelerationist.

Attached: 1433856982952.gif (288x216, 315K)

We became the jews.
Poison the well and SHIIIEETTT

Shadillay

>"Cheap illegal labor for the big corporations"
Revealing their cognitive dissonance to them is what triggered them the most.

I don't think it's a good long term strategy. They can easily blame it on infiltrators. This can quickly become a messy game of spy vs spy where no body trusts eachother.
Though I'm sure anons can work around this scenario.

Beautiful

"well, technically it's ephebophilia"

Just ate a lemon out of spite

Attached: 1459473036787.jpg (215x200, 40K)

It’s like you fuckers never put in your 4 of clubs. Ffs, get with the program.

path of light is for post-civil war, this is for identifying friendlies

It really depends on who your target is and what behavior you want to cause.

If you want to target leftists and make them act ridiculous, IOTBW is perfect because it only triggers them, and it triggers them immensely. Now if you want to target normies and wake them up to the absolute insanity of radical leftist agitator groups, the attached picture works somewhat. It's a little too over the top and normies will recognize it as fake. A better one, with less words, would be "No Peace Until No White Has Power". Or something to that effect. That way every white person understands that it's a fight to the death and they will NOT be allowed to live in peace until they are literally chattel slavery. This is good because it also sews division among the neoliberal white democrats and the progressive brown democrats. And on top of that, the wording suggests that if the message is true, so is the reverse: that there will be peace so long as whites have power, and that the only non-peace is when there's some kind of mix of whites and non-whites sharing power, which simply doesn't work.

Read Saul Alinsky.

nice

Attached: 1515833796640.gif (512x288, 471K)

Very nice! More impactful than a million shitposts.

>"Cheap illegal labor for the big corporations"
That would be a good sign

Also "Yuppies Need Cheap Servants"

"Lower Wages By Increasing Labor Supply"

This can be the seed of doubt that will start random leftists to fight among each other while calling each other saboteurs.

Can this be the new IOTBW?

>Though I'm sure anons can work around this scenario.
Do you feel like it's working on Jow Forums the last three years? Personally I'm okay with it because I remember when /b/ would try to get people to kill themselves accidentally, but are you okay with assuming everyone around you is a shill and distrusting everything you hear? Most people aren't okay with that.

moar

Attached: 1520660412490.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>A better one, with less words, would be "No Peace Until No White Has Power".
My only critique is that a good slogan is dangerous. You want something like 's image because it's enraging and a mouthful.

Nigger you forgot to attach

I think “it’s okay to be white” was very effective. I wasn’t here at the time, I had no idea it was coming, and everyone was talking about it. Everyone was shocked that people were calling the police over it and they were offended.

The great thing about ok to be white was that it was genuine. When they found out it was done by y’all to trick the media into revealing their anti white bias, it made it even more effective. The white ally thing has shock value, but when the news tells them it was a trick perpetrated by folks on Jow Forums who really don’t want whites to die, a lot of that impact will evaporate.

Still it’s a decent propaganda piece and there’s even a small possibility that some lefty idiot would defend it.

Wait how do we know this isn't a false flag?

the wiki article on it is surprisingly decent. still biased towards IOTBW being supposedly racist, but better than most of liberal strongholds.

>I really do care

>I think “it’s okay to be white” was very effective. I wasn’t here at the time, I had no idea it was coming, and everyone was talking about it. Everyone was shocked that people were calling the police over it and they were offended.

Attached: It's okay to be white racist nazi scum twitter.png (640x274, 116K)

Nice. Ridicule is a great way to deal with these people, it takes the wind out of their sails completely

Both strategies have merit. I liked IOTBW because pic related, but mockery is also very effective

Attached: 1511930183852.png (850x400, 120K)

based

Yeah, I always wrestle around with what the best strategy is. I've done this and similar things in my town multiple times, and each time I try a slightly different strategy. It's funny, my town is only 60,000 people, and still they do not expect me. I guess they are all different groups, so none of them know me yet.

Attached: 1479283165992.gif (480x270, 2.64M)