This is it, they have named Obama and his administration. Q was right lads. Buckle up for the summer ride

This is it, they have named Obama and his administration. Q was right lads. Buckle up for the summer ride.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/1/us-really-did-have-manchurian-candidate-white-hous/

Attached: giphy (48).gif (360x240, 1.52M)

>Q was right lads

Attached: 1529419406252.jpg (470x1024, 75K)

Attached: 5A932120-243C-4B42-8706-245B37DF007C.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Q user IS REAL!!!!!

IRAN MUST BE FREE!!!! REGIME CHANGE NOW!!!

I LOVE BIBI! I LOVE ISRAEL!!!

PRAISE Q user!

Attached: 1501968571820.gif (800x800, 247K)

Found him

Attached: 587E35B1-BD4A-42FD-83EA-DD9B4AD84C88.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

im starting to enjoy this bot response. it just further confirms the mods are comped that they allow this faggot response.

fucking antiq boomers. they need their alzheimers medication. i think they forgot who they were fucking with.

protip shills: THIS WAS NEVER A FUCKING GAME

You Jews wander aimlessly through life because you have no ambition. Well let me tell you something pedo, there is no salvation in your life and if there is one piece of advice I can give you it's that you must embrace your judgement. The sweetest feeling in this life is punishing the wicked. The evaporation of evil is such a rush, it floods the mind with the most intense high,

Attached: 1527941664218.png (474x355, 190K)

kek.

the end of the game is here. we are at the gates of the final boss of reality. what will happen to poor clowncuck when we siege their bases? not looking good. not looking good at all for the opposition.

pedo elite fucking burns.

You are the clowncuck.

I like turtles

nigger you dont know who youre fucking with. clowncuck is my sworn enemy. if you have the technology its time for you faggots to evacuate earth. go find some piece of shit planet and praise moloch there ya fucking queers

"Q was right lads"

Into the trash it goes

Attached: 770F.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

Stop playing stupid. You might fool regular Jow Forumsacks but I am observant and you literally just hop proxies or have 2 devices and you shitpost with yourself.

you literally post this: immediately in every fucking thread that mentions Q. every single one. and you accuse me of shilling? dear clowncuck if that is you... you and your team ia going to have to come up with a shit ton more than that.

At least you know I'm not a bot

t. boomer shill kike

Amazing, thank you

Attached: 1530437365485.jpg (339x226, 28K)

oh and i wont deny for a second that back during op laz i would shitpost with myself and it worked extremely well. its called astroturfing and you faggot pedoshills arent the only ones qho know how to so it. a basic understanding of paychology goes a long ways when redpilling the masses. hows it feel to know that team lazarus redpilled PEDOGATE into the minds of millions and it started with one internet autist? just one. one internet autist shitposting himself redpilled a critical amount of twitter normies who sperged after reading the lazarus PGG. remember, this was never a fucking game. this is war.

there is no winning this war for you, shill. its not just advice when i tell you to evacuate if you can. if you have any incling of self preservation this is life or death for your kind. we will destroy you

Q. Is literally a baby boomer cult

nonono u are are alufags you should all go to bed because u feel tired so tired sleepy zzzzzz

Attached: bagdadbob.jpg (444x331, 61K)

doesnt mean the reaponse isnt automated and any threas deemed as a threat sets off alerts on your faggy queer shill crapple cucktosh fagbook to monitor threatening threads

shhhh you forgot your medication grandpa i know you cant decide if Q is a larp or mossad. arent you feeling sleepy?

>THIS WAS NEVER A FUCKING GAME
THIS IS SERIOUS INTERNET STUFF
CAPS = SERIOUS

so serious

rule #1 you never fuck with oldfags. we know how these boards run better than you ever possibly could. my generation literally created flame wars/trolling and internet memes. thats why this battle waa never going to be won against us.

those who control the memes control the planet

>namefag
>redditspacing
oldfag is not what u think it is.

>if you have the technology its time for you faggots to evacuate earth.
when Trump drones the pedos the Xeno wars will begin

>those who control the memes control the planet
those who control the heroin market control the planet,

those with the best memes have best ability to disrupt the heroin market

>2018
>outdated shill started D&C insult tactics long recognized and barely effective
ISHYGDDT

wat

I FUCKING KNEW IT!
BASED WASHINGTON TIMES!
BUMP

nonono u are are alufags you should all go to bed because u feel tired so tired sleepy zzzzzz

bot or no bot
the boys know what to do with shills

Attached: 26firu.jpg (564x407, 79K)

teh beavis' of pol will always be one step ahead of everyone
it is fate
praise kek

Attached: 26fj3v.jpg (669x490, 84K)

whoever runs the heroin business controls the world, thats why all the major wars happen right where we're growing some opium poppy for the last 1000 years where the fuck you been?

>the only democracy in the middle east, Israel
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 1525190934148.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Wow. The moonie times accused Obama of something. This is unprecedented.

Stephen Coughlin implied that the OIC and Muslim Brotherhood were behind the takeover of the State Department....

third post. You are slacking