Wtf chile

Wtf chile

Attached: 9CC80F03-2069-4F28-B094-A83F324F0EA6.jpg (750x501, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DpOa7VPNW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting

This looks so haphazard.

wow how beautiful, i love post modernist architecture

That's actually pretty cool. If you've seen some other modern art threads here you would know what true despair is.

Post modernist, it's mocking neo Gothic architecture.

I don't see it as mocking. All it's doing is adding mirrors that reflect the sky (nature)
I feel the power of the old style being directed upwards by the mirrors into the heavens, like a beacon.

I'm actually okay with that one. It's a hell of a lot better than a building that looks like crumpled up tinfoil.

Attached: 1475156334661.jpg (960x837, 117K)

Top right is actually pretty cool

this.
It is literally as unobtrusive as modern architecture can get.

Attached: 1525525246278.jpg (1024x682, 180K)

You're a degenerate.

That isn’t the worst I’ve seen. I actually like it a bit.

I like it now destroy the old partin the bottom and make it all glass

I kind of like this, subdued modernity mixed with respect for western heritage

I'll agree. Most postmodern architecture takes your soul. But this seems like a really interesting way of maintaining the old and bringing out the new.

Attached: 15F4F8B3-0B56-4BB3-A628-ED4A84A1C4EA.jpg (800x533, 88K)

>destroy the old
(((revolting)))

This is the jewiest shit ever

This is good though.

Other examples of such attrocities?

Attached: the-montreal-museum-of-fine-arts-mmfa-pavillon-claire-et-marc-bourgie.jpg (800x600, 85K)

yea it'd look a lot better if the building was taller. normally not a fan of these kind of things but I dig pic related

another episode of Jewish architects shitting on European cultural heritage

wew

i fucking hate modern architecture but i think this is a nice mixture of traditional and modern, simple, clean and doesn't look like it belongs to some 3rd world shithole

Attached: allleafsmustburn.jpg (533x800, 79K)

I like this one but man, I bet if you stand in the wrong spot it burns your eyeballs out of your head

op pic is nowhere near as bad

you need to think outside of the box m8

This should be banned.

I tested a game once where this happened. Sometimes you get "polygon explosions" when an object has a bad mesh and it looks kind of like that.

It looks bad in video games so idk why some idiot decided to apply it to real life.

Attached: 980af714-8ef9-456c-a189-e5a51065acfe.jpg (852x1997, 713K)

This. It honors the styles that came before while finding balance in its environment, both man-made and nature.

I prefer the Top right to the Top Left, but I do think the top left would look better if there was a more traditional structure, while maintaining this space age look.

This one wasn't completely gutted out, though

Attached: eiffel2.jpg (700x400, 61K)

post the interior faggot

This one is from Bucharest

Attached: 1527876005290.jpg (861x600, 287K)

Those examples to the right are very striking and could be interesting depending on their intended use.

It's called '''facadism'''

Shit, wrong pic.
Still Bucharest, though

Attached: depositphotos_21714685-stock-photo-bucharest-ro-march-03-bucharest.jpg (703x1024, 132K)

I like it.

That is actually the least objectionable example of that I've ever seen. The modernist component almost disappears into the sky.

Compare with the fucking atrocities (((architects))) inflict on classic buildings and this is actually pretty respectful

Still nicer than 95% of buildings in Ungaria

>pilot accidentally flies into it
>he just happens to be Muslim
>ww3

This could have been prevented

> top right: take some paper, crumple it up
> wow! modern architecture models!!
> build it hans!! borrow some shekels too

That does look cool and futuristic. There's nothing wrong with admitting modern architecture is appealing. It's not anti traditional at all. Whites are the ones who design and build the shit anyway. We have to have to break out backs using mortar and stone anymore. We have technology and ai.

faggot lawyers who don't know their place as civil servants.

>t. butthurt gypsy
lol, keep projecting. It's not my fault your autistic manlet dictator demolished everything in your country for commieblocks and a gigantic kitsch palace

Attached: 13 postatakarek.jpg (1347x757, 839K)

I hope you faggots realize that the insides of the original building were destroyed for that gigantic glass cube.

An Art Deco building, formerly an elevator factory

Attached: 0.jpg (727x545, 161K)

Plans to turn it into an office building

Attached: 0.jpg (534x330, 84K)

I like them all.

>Dat top right

T E C H T O N I C S

This looks like what's left on the plate after eating a messy sandwich

But, it got off the hook, and it was turned into pic related instead.
So everything went better than expected, I guess?

Attached: 0.jpg (796x486, 122K)

This looks great. Whats your problem with it?

We have this plan from the 70s

Attached: architectz n shieet.jpg (800x280, 43K)

glued to a building of a complete architectral design.

It ruins both buildings

i think it looks quite nice in that circumstance.

This is the FIRST example of some modernist shit that actually looks good. It's symmetrical, it's minimal (no haphazard kike shapes thrusting all over the place), and it's beautifully reflecting the sky.

Buildings age. Tear it all down.

That's kino!

I agree, looks good!

I actually really like that. They've preserved the beauty of the building and the extension blends into the sky behind it. I would, however, have put window frames on the lower levels to complete the illusion.

goat.se?

Gothic-cinobite fusion?

Revolt of vitalism -- Destruction of the cities in fire!

Check'd. Not all of modernism was hideous desu. Postmodern architecture really took off with camp and making things deliberately hideous to destroy our souls. But I've seen pleanty of new architecture that wasn't nu architecture.

Attached: house5.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Kek

Attached: 838f02d078b83b939c3b7f31cdcb3624.jpg (620x620, 65K)

>Gothic

Attached: 1521396602297.png (645x729, 186K)

Looks actually pretty nice considering how shitty the architecture is nowdays id give it 3,5/5

What's the worst that could happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DpOa7VPNW0

Facadism gets its fair share of criticism, but in my opinion it's more about how the principles are applied. I don't think it's necessarily worthy of its own "ism".

fucking gorgeous

I like it.

>Wtf chile

Yes. Rip down that old exterior reminding you of tradition.

Also that central building is too old-fashioned - decades old thinking. I prefer something like attached picture. By Frank Gehry. Or should I say Frank Goldberg, his real name. This is what we need. This building really destroys tradition.

Attached: modern.jpg (4426x2552, 2.24M)

Attached: teaserbox_40293512.jpg (350x390, 55K)

>The Body Snatchers (Edited adaption by Ken Adachi) March 10, 2009. The Body Snatchers ... 24. Changing Art 25. Suppression Of Architecture

Attached: 1500728345938.jpg (3000x2058, 944K)

Looks cool desu

I think they executed it decently

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Motherfucking postmodernist faggots. I know what the architecture in hell looks like now.