Female virginity, dating, marriage, "the wall"

Response to (it sank):
I would gladly help my gf/wife. Because, well, I LOVE her.

But I have no such. They are all used up roasties nowadays.

I am low-primative higher-than-average IQ young men and I was raised in old fashion style. Can't say parents did it on purpose, it mostly tv+books+bit of parenting(they didnt care about me that much desu)+my disgust to whorism of both gendrers of bydlos around

I feel gross by amount of sex in modern media, by promisciouty propaganda.
Do you see the darkness we are in? Having

Attached: girlproblems.jpg (2000x1000, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

WhiteWomenAreScum.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a lot of talks about women hittig the wall recently. You know what? In a happy marriage with a women, who saved herself for the guy fitting her best(i.e. you), the wall doesnt exist. Even when you together will pee bed in your 80s or 90s, you will still truly love each other, after 20s, 30s, 40s etc spend together, full of sincere love.

I am virgin, and my first gf/sex will only be the one, whom I am ready to marry. The one, with whom I will not look at other women

I am 23yo. I am not incelish, not mad, dont spend much time here and never viaited mgtow forums/reddit; i've overgrown social networks at age 16, i've overgrown ">tfw no gf" threads at age 17-19(when i maybe cared more)
I just live my boring life now, and sometimes, very rarerly, dream of cuddling with imaginable gf. German winterfu or swiss trackfu or that women from 90s sitcom.

I am still improving myself because current me is not the type of men i would chose if i was a girl.(!)

When i done improving, i will start searching. But time go :((((

2/2

Preaching to the choir, senpai.

You're not alone, тoвapищ.

We all feel this way, brother.

Checked

it's all so tiresome

Attached: Female Brain.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

i expected some Jow Forums shit but this is actually wholesome

thanks ruskie

Attached: t-34.jpg (540x383, 19K)

I’m with you, brother

I know the meme is "go to church", and you'll probably have better luck if you go, but most of the girls going are seeking some sort of repentance. You have your born-agains and then you have your virgin-agains.

Attached: 191457-women-blue_eyes-redhead-sweater-sunlight-looking_at_viewer-women_outdoors-blurred-wavy_hair-d (748x468, 51K)

Going to church is not a foolproof method, just the first part, second step is check her family and family life. Good bonding with parents and generally not doing much without them are pretty good signs.

I'm actually really glad of having meeting my GF. I met her through her sister, to whom I'm very close almost as if she is my sister too.

GF had only a boyfriend before me years ago, a relationship that lasted an year and ended because the guy kept trying to get her to spend nights alone with him. This is attested by multiple sources within and outside the family so I trust the story.

We are both Catholic and our outings are pretty much to public places where we go eat something and talk about mundane stuff. We both know each other's families, with whom we get along. We don't really french kiss, more like light pecking, and we never get in situations where we might be tempted to go sexual.

We have been in this for about two years. As soon as I get some financial stability I will propose.

I think the way it is right now is perfectly fine because I think a lot like the OP. I dislike the hypersexualized world we live in. And yet by remaining outside of it both of us have basically no baggage. I think this is actually pretty psychologically healthy especially given that we don't depend on some "flame" to keep our mutual liking alive.

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

This is all nice. I am virgin too and would like to find a virgin girl and get married. But tell me, how will you find a virgin girl? Most girls at, let's say, their 24 years are not virgins. Do you realize that? So will zou meet girls and among first questions will you ask if she's a virgin?

>going to church is a meme even for this
>but for this the answer is going to church
Let's play spot the powerful 500 IQ athiest.

Attached: retard uhhhhhhhh.png (250x250, 8K)

let's face it, it's mainly WHITE women that are the ones acting like filthy fucking sluts and whores. It's so bad that your only real choice is a non-white woman

WhiteWomenAreScum.wordpress.com

Speaking from experience, probe her family and check the places she goes to and with whom she goes. You will never be 100% sure but it should be your best way of discerning that.

>Is she close to her family? Does she go out without her family regularly? Probably not a virgin.

This one is the most important from what I have seen, If she spends her free time with her family she won't be spending it whoring around.

>Regularly uses social media? Probably not a virgin.
>Frequently at parties/festivals/whatever? Probably not a virgin.
>Not religious? Probably not a virgin.
>Mental health issues? Probably not a virgin.
>On Tinder? DEFINITELY not a virgin.

There are exceptions from case to case, hence probably, and this will discard most of the options you will ever find but that is the difficulty of the task at hand.

>Good people meet each other at uni/work.
Fraternization in the office can be a very risky proposition for men when the cost of her rejection (or affair that goes sideways), is termination of employment, possible lawsuits, and possibly even a criminal record. It's a much lower risk for a man to hit on women in bars and nightclubs. Standard PUA advice of "don't shit where you eat" must be followed at all times.

Fuck PUA. Avoid all women except for prostitutes.