MAXINE WATERS FOR PRESIDENT

Listen up Drumpf supporters. Maxine Waters exemplifies all the values of an ideal progressive candidate: she's black, she's a woman, and she won't back down from you Nazis. If I were you, I'd be running SCARED at the thought of Maxine Waters running in 2020. She would absolutely wipe the floor with Orange Cheeto, and everyone would be standing and clapping for her. Face it, there's nobody that captures the essence of what we, the left, want more than Maxine Waters.

And even if she doesn't run, the amount of public support she already has will push the DNC's choices even further left to the extreme progressivism this country desperately needs!

#WATERS4PREZ

Attached: waters.jpg (1400x1148, 175K)

>imagine typing all that

the perfect duo to run the country

Attached: John-Lewis-Maxine-Waters.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Shes a liberal far-right capitalist. Not on the left at all.

Please please please put her against trump this will guarantee another trump win lmao

She is like clinically retarded

PLEASE can we meme her as the candidate. It'll scare the remaining whites away from the dems for good

She'll be 82 on Election Day.

all the scared whites already vote trump. Getting a candidate that will get minorities out to vote is the worst plan .

YAAAAOWWWWWW, I feel good!!!!

Accelerationism really is 11/10

Nice fucking try at baiting

>failing at greentext

>Orange Cheeto
Does the left really say this? It's redundant.

Do cheetos have to be orange?!??!?

>Getting a candidate that will get minorities out to vote is the worst plan .
That won't happen unless the polling station is in the welfare office
There are still far too many whites in the Midwest and other places voting for an openly anti-white party. We need to scare MORE

They're supposed to say racist cheeto but get wires crossed

We must secure the existence of our Dew and a future for orange Cheetos.

Should we kill all the white cheetos for the security of the orange cheetos? My 8th grade teacher told me all cheetos are created equal.

It's common for people in the education system to be snackcucks.

please do it. please. please please please please please continue to escalate and push to the extreme left. you're winning the battle for us. thanks!

Attached: 1529641415423.jpg (500x568, 131K)

Nice larp, faggot.