False Rape accuser being sued

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5906109/College-student-sues-woman-false-rape-allegation.html
nypost.com/2018/06/30/false-college-rape-allegation-destroyed-my-life-suit/

Attached: 10456020_1511902509025357_4700716764381846575_n.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/double-jeopardy-what-constitutes-the-same-offense.html
instagram.com/veronika.reeses/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the guy was asian

>$6 million lawsuit
toasty

You know, I'm not even angry anymore. I'm just disappointed.

good, falsely accusing someone of rape is terrible, time for some real humiliation

>Goldman

She is evil. It's incredible how evil people think that they are good.

>No... last name was "Goldman"

Attached: alex goldman.jpg (306x413, 16K)

Okay virtue signaling commie.

False rape accusers should suffer the same legal penalties as rapists.

>Alex (((Goldman)))

Agreed.

>WOW WHITE WOMEN ARE SO BASED AND TRADITIONAL BEING ANTI ROASTIE IS ANTI WHITE
~Every Jow Forumsack ever.

>(((Goldman)))
>muh six million (dollars)

>~Every Jow Forumsack ever.
I've been trying to help these morons see that the reason western civilization is crumbling is because they are slaves to their instinct to protect women.
There's nothing to be done, unfortunately. Men have evolved for thousands of years to protect women. Very few normies can abstract themselves beyond their instincts and view it logically, and Jow Forums is 99% normies.
The fact is, despite what our instincts tell us, protecting western women in the current year is not in your their best interests. But they'll do it anyway. They can't stop themselves.

Wtf are you talking about? Almost every thread is full of people talking about how they want to fuck gooks and make hapas.

You're an idiot. And if that's the message you got from this bread then you're more retarded than your flag suggests.

Attached: 2017_06_11_03_25_19120854_177099442822314_2152197821283958784_n.jpg (763x763, 72K)

I agree. Hang em

they should be raped for real on camera for everyone to see

The biblical punishment for lying about rape is death.

this.

you mean death by dick?

Double jeopardy. Give the man his dues.

I garentee he turned her down for sex. 99.99% of vaginal chimpouts like this are caused by male rejection of casual sex.

Hmmm..... not sure.

The punishment for giving false testimony is the punishment the falsely accused faces (Deuteronomy 19:19). The punishment for rape depends on whether the woman is married, betrothed, or single. If she's single, he has to marry her and pay her father 50 shekels of silver. If she's married or betrothed, the punishment is death. So, I guess if she has a "serious boyfriend" she has to be stoned to death. I'm not an ancient rabbi, though.

why did she do this to him

Case thrown out in 3...2...1...

whose the hottie in OP pic for research purposes? hnggggggggggggg

Is the bitch in prison? If not, why not?

Attached: 1granary_rca_royal_college_of_art_nan_li2.jpg (500x354, 45K)

woman found decapitated in 3...2...1...

Because we haven't purged the fucking lefties and Jews yet

The accuser. In light of unfolding events - probably best to leave her alone...

How is this NOT different to muslims calling for Sharia law?

I''d say or similar. He's probably either fucked her and had buyers remorse and handled the "breakup" badly or he fucked then she's caught him "cheating" and vagged out. or he turned her down.

>Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Attached: 2017_08_04_01_45_20582733_870060323141578_7907163731149193216_n.jpg (763x906, 106K)

Hope she rots in jail

underrated

Because the Jews still live spreading their filth and lies like the rats they are infesting our country at the highest levels of government.

Attached: 1528432026580.jpg (290x265, 31K)

There should be mandatory sentencing for this shit.

You get the max sentence for whatever crime you falsely accuse someone else of.

It would solve the women voting problem in a fucking heartbeat.

false rape accusation
>got too drunk
>fuck a guy
>woke up
>ew gross, how will i explain this
>rape

Why doesn't he rape her? No one will believe her now, crying wolf and all. False rape claims are like an invitation for every man to rape her

>(((Goldman)))
Pervert probably did it and is humiliating the shiksa he already defiled

Attached: 1507852828001.jpg (4573x3818, 3.77M)

Lmao good plan

Because one is based on the foundation of western civilization while the other is trying to make a sand nigger death cult work in an incompatible culture.

You clueless faggot. Go tongue muslim anus. Remember to get in deep the way Rasheed likes it.

Nice

I hope he bankrupts her

Attached: 1529057921821.jpg (706x1024, 110K)

Just being Devil's Advocate here -
>A police investigation into the allegations found no evidence that Reddington had been raped or even had a sexual encounter with Goldman that night.

"I don't understand how physical evidence and biological forensics work : The Post"

Christcuck Merkin chimps out when obvious hypocrisy is pointed out. Figures.

Attached: 2017_07_21_10_40_20184614_1927464310861261_1025303174245777408_n.jpg (763x953, 137K)

She could be spread eagle and naked asking you for your cock and it still wouldn't be consent.

Attached: two weiners.png (798x1160, 284K)

This

that's even worse.

>How is this NOT different to muslims calling for Sharia law?
because muslims are genetically derelict shitskins

Fuck Id rape her as I cant be proven guilty for the same crime twice... like that movie

uh-anymore hot pics of her with long red hair user? Thats my fetish.

Wow, such a pretty girl.

I think the guy really raped her. Poor girl.

leave it to (((Goldman))) to sue kek

Medical examination seems to indicate she didn't even have sex (consensual or otherwise) that night. Guy claims they both woke up fully clothed in the same bed.

Sounds like literally nothing happened. Probably just got so fucking hammered that she crawled into his bed not even realizing where she was and that it wasn't empty. Then she just assumed that when they woke up together, he must have seduced and raped her.

Who dis?

>Alex Goldman
Oy vey we can't let this shiksas keep getting away with it!

Might be hard to go down the double jeopardy road
>It requires the prosecution to join all offenses committed during a continuous interval that share a common factual basis and display a single goal or intent.
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/double-jeopardy-what-constitutes-the-same-offense.html

The more I read, the more I'm leaning towards buyers remorse on her part.

So 1 religions law is wrong but YOUR religions law is right?

Uh huh.

instagram.com/veronika.reeses/?hl=en

Attached: 2016_10_25_06_27_14723678_1796728727275240_6546082470423429120_n.jpg (960x1091, 113K)

When a rape is reported there automatically is a crime, be it the rape itself or the false report.
Manditory minimums for false accusations should be equal to those of the crime being falsely reported.
If you falsely accuse someone of rape YOU ARE THE CONVICTED OF RAPE.

I bet he felt pretty dumb for not raping her since she's really hot and his life was ruined anyway. Hell, she might have just been mad he didn't force her to ride the baloney pony so she raged out and called the cops.

tfw you try to play a jewish game and the jews win

>Relying on (((Goldman's))) brief for all your evidence
He's a Jew
She's a Shiksa whore
All you need to know

Appart from manditory sentancing for false accusations, the prrson accused should be allowed to commit the crime.
That dude should get a free pass to rape her now.

Semites
that's the word you're looking for

>“I woke up in Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity in Alex Goldman’s bed confused, bloody, bruised, with ripped clothing and splinter[s],” Reddington wrote earlier this month. “Alex Goldman is a rapist.”
>A months-long investigation, which included a medical exam, rape kit and bloodwork within 26 hours of the incident, found no evidence Reddington was assaulted, drugged or even had a sexual encounter with Goldman, according to court papers and the District Attorney.
Yeah this seems like a slam dunk. If the physical evidence proves she lied, then she's obviously defamed him.

THIS

Education at SYRACUSE + an shit unpaid internship = 6 MILLION

Thanks, Ozzie;). Perth was nice when I visited... a lot of Asians though.

Not a lot where I am. You're welcome.

This and
this.

Attached: 2016_06_13_02_10_13329156_1618065375178021_1135597361_n.jpg (1080x1349, 132K)

>'During the early hours of April 23, 2017 I was raped and sodomized. I woke up in Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity in Alex Goldman's bed confused, bloody, bruised, with ripped clothing and splinter,' Reddington wrote on Facebook on June 4.
>'Alex Goldman is a rapist.'
>A police investigation into the allegations found no evidence that Reddington had been raped or even had a sexual encounter with Goldman that night.
>The investigation, which involved a medical exam and rape kit within 26 hours of the alleged incident, found Reddington had no internal cuts or abrasions in her vagina and that there was no traces of Goldman's DNA.
Sounds like she desperately wished that Goldman had forced himself on her. This reads like her lurid fantasy.

Where I stayed was close to China town so it makes sense.

No, she's literally butthurt she got arse fucked as well. And now everyone knows she woke up with a busted bumhole and still wasn't raped

Now she's the lying, up-the-butt-girl

Yeah, thats northbridge in a nutshell

>False rape accusers should suffer the same legal penalties as rapists.
guy she falsely accuses gets one free rape of her

In Northbridge? You might see them on Sunday at the Hawkers Hut. Apart from that it'd mostly be drunk bogans.

I'm thinking they have history and the "breakup" has been ugly so she's decided to fuck him over. More plausible.

Attached: 2016_12_28_05_06_15625317_1852179941664884_5509759951989374976_n.jpg (1080x1349, 146K)

Howdy fellow sandgropercunt.

>No, she's literally butthurt she got arse fucked as well. And now everyone knows she woke up with a busted bumhole and still wasn't raped
>Now she's the lying, up-the-butt-girl
She's butthurt he didn't buttfuck her. They did a rape kit and found zero DNA or abrasions or any other evidence his penis was ever inside her. He says they woke up fully clothed.