Is a massive global depression the only way to fix everything? People are too comfortable to take action

Is a massive global depression the only way to fix everything? People are too comfortable to take action.

Attached: 603235_475663929147276_977484406_n.jpg (662x675, 59K)

Probably, Tyler Durden was right in that, "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.."

The supermarkets are full, even if our cities are being invaded by aliens to our countries and race, people will only act if the things get ugly, but now at least we most redpill and make nationalist parties grow to form a real resistance, and the Reconquista 2.0

Attached: igrePortugal.jpg (1440x1080, 780K)

just get the jews out

It needs to collapse before we have any chance of beating it. So yes.

Ageicide is the only answer.
Kill everyone over 36 and start over.

IMAGINE

THAT

SMELL

Yes. As long as people can feed their families and feel safe within their homes, nothing will change. People will argue theories on twitter and the chans never realizing the only thing that will matter in the end is decisive action.

Goddamn I love some yoga pants on fit women.

Attached: 24ce6e165096d85b70fbb41923187edee89ee00b20176f808194439847595bd6.jpg (527x298, 50K)

Attached: 1525826724577.png (208x238, 100K)

the photo isn't even attractive what is wrong with you lame-o's

Hey, could somebody post the pic that looks basically like OP's pic with a bunch of feminists protesting something but has one girl with her ass presented and a big circle around her saying "fake feminist"?

The only fallacy with this theory that I always see is that lagomorphs are territorial.

Yes, and I've been fattening myself to ride out the coming famine
We need mass hunger, unrest, and deprivation.
Only when we get hungry ghettos can we steer their populations to loot and kill in the nearest Elite Enclave.
This will necessitate a crackdown by authorities, revealing their Racist nature all along.
While the cops and sperg minorities are fighting it out in the cities, we will infiltrate Elite Enclaves and begin a systematic cleansing of key leaders.
East Coast Anons will take the Hamptons, the rest of LI, Connecticut, and Mass. This will weed out 70% of the Liberal Trash in the nation, that which isn't slaughtered outright by feral, starving mobs of blacks and hispanics.
The West Coast will be cordoned off into Death Camps, with our NorthWest Front and the thousand s of white milities turning back minority excursions outside their packed valleys, turnging them back to burn, loot, rape, enslave, and kill Silicon Valley Hipsters, San Fernando Valley Girls, Hollywood, Seattle puss-ass depressed fucking faggots, et al.
The middle of the nation will be cleansed of the few turds which the Elites have dropped here in hopes they would spread like the mycellium of a poisonous mushroom.
The Cleansing will be complete and total.
We just have to make sure that white girls are slaughtered within sight of all the right neighborhoods (working-class white neighborhoods), and LE to be too busy defending a few Elites to bother caring about the citizenry.
Then it may begin.

Attached: 1506011785261.png (600x1003, 119K)

Well that and the fact that humans are neither r nor K reproducers. It's a theory for simple-minded faggots.

Nature is always trying new things. As far as nature is concerned there isn't a right or wrong method of reproduction. It's whatever method works for an organism to successfully throw its genes further into the future.

Attached: 1514970346198.jpg (800x792, 73K)

yes

Attached: 1527239872563.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Most people are simple-minded faggots so simple explanations help. And agreed humans are neither r nor K. They adapt depending on their environment. It's why there are liberals and conservatives.

Checked

they aren't jigglin like your last post.

Attached: 15202029953603.jpg (640x360, 29K)

That isn't good enough. We need war.

I defer to these quads

SNIFF BOIZ SUMMER 2018

Attached: sucy brap.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>paying to shitpost
ABSOLUTE GOD

War is the answer. But nukes have ruined that thoroughly.

People are wating time in /pól asking to be redpilled about yoga pants, tinder, and avocado toasts

yes

LWA is not for lewding.

Attached: 1528670204865.jpg (1200x900, 85K)

Attached: 1527656742536.jpg (1024x1019, 143K)

Nukes give me hope

spbp

In any thing "global" there will always be those who are in a better situation for it due to preparation or other factors. We have been preparing while the leftists have been dwelling in a world of delusion. And now that reality is starting to bite them on the ass, they are going into highly illogical states of mental illness, so I would say that the global depression is already here.

Also, BRRAAAAPPPP BRAP BRAAAP BRAAAAPPPPFFFLLTHHRAAAAAAAP

What are you 12?

>not for lewding
What part of the internet do you think this is?

Fight club was left hand path (commie) esoterics packaged for the masses.

yep

Attached: cringe.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>wh*te """girl""" asses